[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

One thing I noticed while reading through D2 to make this chart is that ChopBam has been asking a lot of questions but at the same time not being so helpful. It seems to me that his aim for the moment is information gathering (for himself?) as opposed to attempting to solidify any reads.

Uh d00d, I did make my claim.

17 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Lucky you. 

I don't really want to give any more info about myself but I've been throwing around some hints the whole time. I'll just say my cat thinks you are very rude for your assumptions!

tumblr_o8d8eyNiu01vwvrrio1_400.gif

Say hi to Cheshire from me heehheeh.

As for the next few hours, I'd like to see Category 5, Sunflower, and Nodlied in the spotlight. I'm most interested in Category 5 as he's usually much more analytical and takes charge more often as town.

39 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

An easy claim to make.

When I was reading the thread for the first time in the day I was hoping your target wouldn't be obvious so I could be more verified when I made my claim. What can I do to change that? Nothing. Instead I get to waste it tonight on Jeod. Oh well.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

When I was reading the thread for the first time in the day I was hoping your target wouldn't be obvious so I could be more verified when I made my claim. What can I do to change that? Nothing. Instead I get to waste it tonight on Jeod. Oh well.

Blame Jeod :p

25 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Or you could pick any player in game with a night action besides Jeod also...

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, I’d probably bet you can’t copy any of my abilities Jeod, nothing supernatural here, just lots of good old fashion grunt work, and lots of cash.

I don't know... SRAs, Kant Counters, all the other supernatural tech... He might be able to copy those.

12 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Or you could pick any player in game with a night action besides Jeod also...

True, but any number of factors could render my findings to not be verifiable. Other claims being made first, for example, like what happened today.

Just now, ChopBam said:

True, but any number of factors could render my findings to not be verifiable. Other claims being made first, for example, like what happened today.

It’s easier to counter you targeting a stated target than it would be anyone else in game.

3 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

+ @Nodlied

All of them are very secretive about actions and flavor. If we already know all the town protective roles, then from these we should expect that he NKs are coming from.

I'd like to hide my night target and night action for now. However, let it be said that I probably shouldn't visit you at any point in time.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I think half of us have a passive involving another player. For example, there's a specific player that will restrain me if I visit them. I assume that's Shade. So maybe there's only one other player with a "curse" action that triggers Orange's passive.

Precisely. That alone might be the balancing aspect that makes us more vulnerable that what we believe at this point in time. However, if it isn't true, then the stakes of Shade vs You, Verti vs me, and Orange vs Sunflower, will become very real.

That said, @Shade, how about you answer the question I've asked? I'm getting impatient.

Just now, Nodlied said:

I'd like to hide my night target and night action for now. However, let it be said that I probably shouldn't visit you at any point in time.

Precisely. That alone might be the balancing aspect that makes us more vulnerable that what we believe at this point in time. However, if it isn't true, then the stakes of Shade vs You, Verti vs me, and Orange vs Sunflower, will become very real.

That said, @Shade, how about you answer the question I've asked? I'm getting impatient.

I've already explained that's NOT how it works.  And what do you mean me vs Sunflower?

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

You forgot the part where I voted him up right before hammer...

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I've already explained that's NOT how it works.  And what do you mean me vs Sunflower?

See the quotes below.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think Sunflower is a witch.

2 hours ago, Sunflower said:

What makes you say that?

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

You have a black cat, someone has to have the power to curse things, through process of elimination you're in that pool, witches curse things.

Now add the fact that you've claimed to be ''cursed'', then I think that we may have found our 3rd duo.

12 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Specifically stealing, which I’m not entirely convinced if Orange still has his ability, or just wasn’t told he lost it.

Orange should still see his passive in his original PM. When I made this role I asked Irish about the stealing part, and we both obviously agreed that it would need to be a copy ability instead for balance. Otherwise I could just steal everyone's abilities and gg.

Just now, Jeod said:

Orange should still see his passive in his original PM. When I made this role I asked Irish about the stealing part, and we both obviously agreed that it would need to be a copy ability instead for balance. Otherwise I could just steal everyone's abilities and gg.

Reminds me of good old utility belt and avid item collector Verti60.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

See the quotes below.

Now add the fact that you've claimed to be ''cursed'', then I think that we may have found our 3rd duo.

I think the curse mechanic is too big to be limited to one or two people, and besides, my OTHER ability is the one that says a certain person makes something different happen.  It would be weird for me to be in TWO pairs.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Who did you target last night?

Answer my question first. Then I'll answer yours.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think the curse mechanic is too big to be limited to one or two people, and besides, my OTHER ability is the one that says a certain person makes something different happen.  It would be weird for me to be in TWO pairs.

Fair enough. However, so far we have two pairs. So it is something that we might want to explore nevertheless.