[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

##vote Category 5

He's kinda giving me hostile third party vibes, but it'd probably be better than risking a mislynch on a townie.

I haven't gotten any tp vibes from him, only slight scum vibes. Why do you have this read?

12 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Because he seems different than usual. He doesn't usually make weird ominous comments about his character all the time. 

I do think that, given his apparent time constraints, that if he did have a town character who was only useful on death, he'd have been much more open about it since scum likely wouldn't have many counters to it. Plus, he hasn't exactly tried to be the target of a nightkill.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I do think that, given his apparent time constraints, that if he did have a town character who was only useful on death, he'd have been much more open about it since scum likely wouldn't have many counters to it. Plus, he hasn't exactly tried to be the target of a nightkill.

Scratch that, I keep forgetting that he said he's only useful when another player is dead.

15 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Scratch that, I keep forgetting that he said he's only useful when another player is dead.

And thats not worrying? I had a non town dead body manipulative role suggestion that got rejected, so maybe also b/c of his role.

5 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

And thats not worrying? I had a non town dead body manipulative role suggestion that got rejected, so maybe also b/c of his role.

It could be, or it could not be, probably depends on the body in question and what the ability actaully does. He probably should have actually explained what his ability is, rather than leaving the description at my best guess of his role...

I concur with Shade that the most likely role is some form of amnesiac, hence his statement that "no matter what happens neither party will be happy". Amnesiacs are third party until they choose a side, and they do so by choosing from a dead player's alignment. If we do grab scum today via lynch, then he'd be even more suspect.

Alternatively, I have a theory that might work with Cat5's current hints, however subtle they may be. I'll wait for him to give more info before sharing however, as if he's not town he could just latch onto my theory.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Alternatively, I have a theory that might work with Cat5's current hints, however subtle they may be. I'll wait for him to give more info before sharing however, as if he's not town he could just latch onto my theory.

Is it good enough to prevent the easiest lynch target from being lynched in 4.5 hours though?

I don’t think he’s in a good position here to avoid being lynched.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Is it good enough to prevent the easiest lynch target from being lynched in 4.5 hours though?

I don’t think he’s in a good position here to avoid being lynched.

Depends. Spirit mediums can speak with the dead by means of writing on a piece of paper a-la google docs.