[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Or for that matter, did you vote for iLTS or Vert I yesterday either?

I voted for Jeod (for shits and giggles due to the lack of Voe and Fraydo) and then for you to pressure you into answering my question, which at the time, had a good reason for being asked. That said, the reason I haven't voted for you today is because I'm thinking about the possibility of town countering town as a balancing prospect.

Care to explain what the “gift” you give the patients you abduct is?

No, I don't care to explain.  It's something objectively good, to the person I target, though it would be bad for town if I accidentally gave it to a scum member (or TP).  If I said specifically what it is, though, scum could plan around it.

Also try not to change the subject :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, I don't care to explain.  It's something objectively good, to the person I target, though it would be bad for town if I accidentally gave it to a scum member (or TP).  If I said specifically what it is, though, scum could plan around it.

Also try not to change the subject :p

By definition you’re basically a mad scientist abducting patients to experiment on them during the night...

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

By definition you’re basically a mad scientist abducting patients to experiment on them during the night...

Honestly, I haven't seen any change to my role, nor did I receive anything regarding possible experimentation in my night result PM. So unless I don't know about any experimentation, I'd say that Orange's claim is legitimate.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

But I've taken a rather creative interpretation of the source material to become a jailer :p

A Jailer with a bit of an extra ability you have on your targets.

You’re a rather perfect example of what a TP or NP role could be.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You seem much more focused on finding TP/NP than scum...

I enjoy handing out gifts. I felt a jailer would be kind of bad for town if used improperly, so I wanted something to offset it in case I didn't play optimally, plus something extra.  I only have the one ability (and passive), and assume most people are more complex.

I honestly don't see why you'd be angry about an NP role. =/

Just now, Nodlied said:

I mean, I was TP, but in CYOR I I basically helped town as a very similar role, the inventor. That could have well been NP, so I don't see what Shade is so in a bunch about.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I was TP, but in CYOR I I basically helped town as a very similar role, the inventor. That could have well been NP, so I don't see what Shade is so in a bunch about.

The differences between TP and NP roles is that the objective for TP roles are designed to harm everyone while the objectives for NP roles are designed to be just that, an additional objective that are not supposed to harm any one side.

Just now, Nodlied said:

I’m making a comparisons between how NP’s and TP’s can appear to be highly similar. Which leads to the problem of finding a TP pretending to be a NP.

I’m making a comparisons between how NP’s and TP’s can appear to be highly similar. Which leads to the problem of finding a TP pretending to be a NP.

Fair enough.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

The differences between TP and NP roles is that the objective for TP roles are designed to harm everyone while the objectives for NP roles are designed to be just that, an additional objective that are not supposed to harm any one side.

Yeah, but my point was even a TP helped in that case.  The inventor type roles are just very helpful in general.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

You seem to be the only one focused on TP, though. And strange that it comes up while we're in the midst of scumhunting.

##vote Shade939

I bet I could tell what what TP objective your role could have also just based it’s flavor...

38 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Eh, what. I have a completely null read on Cat5. He simply hasn't been able to be active enough for me to decide on anything.

You might want to get your reading glasses checked then because a lot of his posts have been mysterious references to being some kind of death lord that nobody likes. :p

Just now, Killing_You said:

bach.thumb.jpg.ad43f0117d53df1ebb24ba9d096240ba.jpg

...I don't even...

There’s a lot of post KY, quite a few questions and other things are going to be overlooked. If you’ve given any character flavor hints already, it would help to go ahead and post them again. Or you could just agree that most supernatural monsters make for an easy TP role.