[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Orange, if I was making up the tracking thing, I would have claimed a target that was already verified, such as "oh yeah I went after Nodlied but he didn't do anything obvs." If I hadn't tracked you, I wouldn't have been sure at the time you targeted Nodlied, even given the info in the thread. I don't take that kind of risk.

I don't have time to be a deep analyzer this game, and I've told you as much many times. My night action has use though, as do my passives.

I feel like there were enough clues in the thread at the time that an intelligent person could have already guessed I visited Nodlied, pretty easily.  However, I am willing to give you a chance to prove yourself.  I won't interfere with said operation N2.

That said, I'm going to abstain from voting this day.  I'm about to head into town for 5-6 hours so I'll miss most of the hammer discussion.  I feel like today actually hasn't been productive enough to really decide anything, so any decision would come in the final moments. Sadly, I think enough of us are previously engaged that further discussion won't actually happen, either.

##unvote

I think further discussion will arise if Sunflower, Nodlied, and KY decide that their "opting out" is actually hurting us today. Otherwise, hammer will come down to whoever decides to build up an argument for their current pick.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

That said, plans got changed for me today so after some chores I'm gonna sit down and read through Nodlied's stuff to see if my intuition is correct or if I need to change course.

Did the wedding get called off? x.x

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Did the wedding get called off? x.x

No, I just have too much to do this weekend. The wedding is for a distant relative of my wife's that I don't know, and I've had a rather stressful work week this past week, and so I decided to stay home and get as much done as I can so that I have time to relax tomorrow and take my wife out instead of both of us having to do chores only to go to sleep and wake up for work the next morning.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Now then, as we have the chart filled out, it's time to determine who gets the axe today. Personally, I'm leaning Nodlied.

It did strike me as odd that Nodlied simply didn't say what he did. Usually he's one to give at least a little hint (i.e, "gave you hugs" as the doctor in the Halloween game). That's all I got as far as a scumread on him, though.

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Guess I am the only one outside socializing and still checking mafia.

I've still got D&D tonight, but luckily for you people the GM and Cleric work until hammer time.