[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

You might want to get your reading glasses checked then because a lot of his posts have been mysterious references to being some kind of death lord that nobody likes. :p

I don't know weeb stuff, so how should I have known? :v

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

There’s a lot of post KY, quite a few questions and other things are going to be overlooked. If you’ve given any character flavor hints already, it would help to go ahead and post them again. Or you could just agree that most supernatural monsters make for an easy TP role.

That's not my point. Yes, most supernatural monsters can make for a TP role. Just like, oh I don't know, most flavors we've run with.

My point, and you're kind of proving it right now, is that you started this TP discussion to get our minds off of scumhunting.

Just now, Killing_You said:

That's not my point. Yes, most supernatural monsters can make for a TP role. Just like, oh I don't know, most flavors we've run with.

My point, and you're kind of proving it right now, is that you started this TP discussion to get our minds off of scumhunting.

Then who do you think scum are?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Yeah, weren't we probing into Shade again before all these red herrings came up?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Didn’t you bring me up to get the focus off of Nodlied?

No not really. I wasn't particularly the one that wanted Nodlied probed, so I do not have any questions for him, but now that he is here, the others are free to ask their questions as they wished.

@Nodlied can you give me a summary of what you've been willing to tell us so far? There's so much spam in this thread that I don't have the time or energy to sift back and single out your posts. You also opted out of giving us your night action and your target--given the current situation, do you think that giving one or both of those would be helpful?

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

No not really. I wasn't particularly the one that wanted Nodlied probed, so I do not have any questions for him, but now that he is here, the others are free to ask their questions as they wished.

Maybe, you shouldn’t have interrupted me questioning him then?

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Nodlied brought you up to get the focus off himself.

Not really. It's more that I've been answering Shade's questions and, in turn, been discussing my and his answers ever since.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

@Nodlied can you give me a summary of what you've been willing to tell us so far? There's so much spam in this thread that I don't have the time or energy to sift back and single out your posts. You also opted out of giving us your night action and your target--given the current situation, do you think that giving one or both of those would be helpful?

Sure. Beyond my flavour (King Boo) and giving out two hints regarding myself, I'll be willing to hand you my target for the night, which was Choppy. (Granted I never managed to go anywhere due to Orange locking me up, but eh, that was, in hindsight, fine as well.)

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Sure. Beyond my flavour (King Boo) and giving out two hints regarding myself, I'll be willing to hand you my target for the night, which was Choppy. (Granted I never managed to go anywhere due to Orange locking me up, but eh, that was, in hindsight, fine as well.)

I'm pretty certain you changed your profile picture from before this game was even announced though...

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'm pretty certain you changed your profile picture from before this game was even announced though...

It's almost as if I based my flavour around my avatar. I can't possibly comprehend that such a thing is possible. You're trying too hard to look for potential lynchpins.

##Vote Shade

Just now, Nodlied said:

It's almost as if I based my flavour around my avatar. I can't possibly comprehend that such a thing is possible. You're trying too hard to look for potential lynchpins.

##Vote Shade

I think his point was, weren't we to submit several ideas, not just one.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

##Vote Shade

You should also have a better reasoning for voting up a player with an actual alibi of what they did last night...

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think his point was, weren't we to submit several ideas, not just one.

I did. This flavour just got chosen. The other one was Luigi. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

You should also have a better reasoning for voting up a player with an actual alibi of what they did last night...

Having an alibi for what you've done doesn't automatically clear you of being scum or TP. :v