[GAME OVER] CYOR IV

Jeod

I'm at the point where I know one of my current assumptions has to be wrong.  Therefore, for today's vote, if someone puts forth a plan, you're going to have to *work* to convince me you're right.  No just dropping a vote in an high-tailing it out of here, I likely won't take the bait unless you fully present a plan.

40 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

One issue with that is I was attacked N1 and Shade got a video the same night. I guess it's possible they went for multiple kills, which could explain the lack of a kill last night.

That's an issue, yes, unless you lied about being attacked N1. It's just a theory, but you're also a thief, so who knows what else you've lied about.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Not about being a thief.

While technically true, there was some omission going on :p

Believe me, I do that all the time to technically not lie.  It's nice to be correct, but sometimes it doesn't win you any points :p

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

While technically true, there was some omission going on :p

Believe me, I do that all the time to technically not lie.  It's nice to be correct, but sometimes it doesn't win you any points :p

Oh I know. I just figured at the time it would only give scum an advantage if I clarified.

From what I've gathered there are two possibilities. Somebody is passing out cursed video tapes or Shade and KY are lying about their existence; which would imply a scum team. I'm expecting it's a hostile TP or maybe even scum being behind this.

With what I know, there are only four people who could be passing these tapes out by process of elimination. Irishman, Nodlied, ChopBam, and FRAYDO.

Irishman's flavor and role are unconfirmed to me. On top of that, he's our third player to claim a lynchproof and his is only temporary. Combined with the way he's been acting in his posts he's highest on my suspect list. He seems to be putting out a lot of flack just to see what sticks.

Until I release Nodlied, I doubt we can do anything to him. Even though he's high on my suspect list, his role doesn't seem to line up with the tapes. I don't see him as a lynch option today.

ChopBam is least likely on my list to be our curse giver. He could theoretically be it, but he seems to at least be in the side of town and more of a Cupid role.

FRAYDO's flavor, whatever it is, doesn't seem to line up with the ability to hand out these tapes. But I'm still a little suspicious of him given how many anti-lynch roles we have. He's second on my list for who could be doing this.

My proposal is that we lynch Irishman again and send KillingYou to the vault to deposit his tape.

##vote Irishman

##nominate KillingYou

I believe either Irish will flip as the role handing these tapes out or Shade and KillingYou are a scum team. Unless I've missed something, only they have claimed they received these tapes. And we only have so many players who could be giving these out. If those players I only see Irish and FRAYDO as being reasonable, but FRAYDO is still a bit of a stretch with how hard he'd be to kill and the flavor we get for trying to lynch him.

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

From what I've gathered there are two possibilities. Somebody is passing out cursed video tapes or Shade and KY are lying about their existence; which would imply a scum team. I'm expecting it's a hostile TP or maybe even scum being behind this.

With what I know, there are only four people who could be passing these tapes out by process of elimination. Irishman, Nodlied, ChopBam, and FRAYDO.

Irishman's flavor and role are unconfirmed to me. On top of that, he's our third player to claim a lynchproof and his is only temporary. Combined with the way he's been acting in his posts he's highest on my suspect list. He seems to be putting out a lot of flack just to see what sticks.

Until I release Nodlied, I doubt we can do anything to him. Even though he's high on my suspect list, his role doesn't seem to line up with the tapes. I don't see him as a lynch option today.

ChopBam is least likely on my list to be our curse giver. He could theoretically be it, but he seems to at least be in the side of town and more of a Cupid role.

FRAYDO's flavor, whatever it is, doesn't seem to line up with the ability to hand out these tapes. But I'm still a little suspicious of him given how many anti-lynch roles we have. He's second on my list for who could be doing this.

My proposal is that we lynch Irishman again and send KillingYou to the vault to deposit his tape.

##vote Irishman

##nominate KillingYou

I believe either Irish will flip as the role handing these tapes out or Shade and KillingYou are a scum team. Unless I've missed something, only they have claimed they received these tapes. And we only have so many players who could be giving these out. If those players I only see Irish and FRAYDO as being reasonable, but FRAYDO is still a bit of a stretch with how hard he'd be to kill and the flavor we get for trying to lynch him.

FRAYDO also has the tape I passed him.

Granted, like I've said, somebody's got me fooled, but what Irish claimed his abilities were don't seem scummy to me.  Why would a scum be so defensive?  That said, as you've said, it's unconfirmed.... hmmmm.... (Well, partially unconfirmed)

Since we have three players confirming the tapes then we have somebody handing them out. There's five players who can't be doing that. The four that are left I discussed above. Of those four Irishman makes the most sense to me. And the five players I think can't be it have their abilities confirmed by multiple players.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Since we have three players confirming the tapes then we have somebody handing them out. There's five players who can't be doing that. The four that are left I discussed above. Of those four Irishman makes the most sense to me. And the five players I think can't be it have their abilities confirmed by multiple players.

What about the possibility that someone passed themselves a tape? I know I joked, but it could possibly be an effective tactic to throw us off if someone did it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

What about the possibility that someone passed themselves a tape? I know I joked, but it could possibly be an effective tactic to throw us off if someone did it.

Woah, that just made me think of something. This entire time I've been working on the assumption that each person has a "primary" ability. I've got my item steal, Orange gives out cake, etc. In that sense, ChopBam being a super bus and passing out cursed items seems like too much. But not if he's third party.

Third party usually doesn't have just one main ability. And his redirection ability can synergize with giving out tapes. What if he caused somebody to keep on giving themselves the tape and they never got rid of it?

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Woah, that just made me think of something. This entire time I've been working on the assumption that each person has a "primary" ability. I've got my item steal, Orange gives out cake, etc. In that sense, ChopBam being a super bus and passing out cursed items seems like too much. But not if he's third party.

Third party usually doesn't have just one main ability. And his redirection ability can synergize with giving out tapes. What if he caused somebody to keep on giving themselves the tape and they never got rid of it?

That's definitely an interesting possibility, but I think it's safe to say he *hasn't* done that so far though.

That's definitely an interesting possibility, but I think it's safe to say he *hasn't* done that so far though.

Here's what I have confirmed to myself and some of this is also confirmed to others.

I am an item thief and have to distribute an item each night.

Orange gives out cake if you visit him.

Shade gives Tribbles and runs a store.

Cat5 has a nightly masonry and is some kind of detective character. The night Shade got the tape, Cat5 visited me.

KillingYou is a Namekian, almost certainly Piccolo.

Nodlied is trapped in a painting and laughing.

Irishman was lynchproof yesterday.

Nobody can vote for FRAYDO.

ChopBam can redirect two targets.

With what I know, only three people could be handing these tapes out. Nodlied maybe, but I think he's a stretch at this point.

I mean, redirection in general to me doesn't seem very towny, but I might be wrong.  The thing is, like I said, I've been agro on Chop and gotten in wrong like several times, so I need kind of a second opinion on him always.

If it makes you feel any better, he's my next suspect after the three lynchproof players. I'd say he's my second suspect, I'm looking at Irish, Nodlied, and FRAYDO collectively; one of them has to be non-town.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

If it makes you feel any better, he's my next suspect after the three lynchproof players. I'd say he's my second suspect, I'm looking at Irish, Nodlied, and FRAYDO collectively; one of them has to be non-town.

I mean, I get that too.  My preferred target would be Nodlied but he seems out of our reach for now.  While I'm suspicious of Irish I don't necessarily like it falling to him simply because he's the only one we can get.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I like this plan. I'm excited to be a part of it. And yes, it gives me a good reason to holster my daykill.

One thing I forgot to post, I'd like you to hoster it just in case we have to take FRAYDO out. I don't think he's scum, but if he's not town he's a powerful ally for them.