[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

Just now, Shade939 said:

I do question why you're immediate response is to shoot whoever you were swapped with in that case though...

I'd say if it's a swap, there's at least a 75% chance the one swapped with you is allied, if they're the one they did it.  I highly doubt the allies could swap two soviets.  Nobody else has come forward saying they're swapped too, so if someone was, they want to keep it a secret, and therefore are likely allied.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'd say if it's a swap, there's at least a 75% chance the one swapped with you is allied, if they're the one they did it.  I highly doubt the allies could swap two soviets.  Nobody else has come forward saying they're swapped too, so if someone was, they want to keep it a secret, and therefore are likely allied.

I'd assume that you'd need a really good reason to swap an allied player with Voe at the very start of the game though.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'd assume that you'd need a really good reason to swap an allied player with Voe at the very start of the game though.

It could be anything.  A reason we don't know about that's good, or just for the hell of it.  If you're going to do something just for the hell of it, Voe's always a prime candidate to screw with.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It could be anything.  A reason we don't know about that's good, or just for the hell of it.  If you're going to do something just for the hell of it, Voe's always a prime candidate to screw with.

That's kinda the problem though, it could be anything that's going on here...

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

##vote JackoDerp

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted JackoDerp to be lynched!

Time Left:
1 day(s), 4  hour(s), 35 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
JackoDerp voted nobody
Jeod voted JackoDerp
Killing You voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Voe voted nobody

1/11 votes casted so far
JackoDerp has the most votes - 1

19 minutes ago, Voe said:

##shoot B5

14VQXbd.png

58 minutes ago, Voe said:

Guys i have this weird feeling...

##shoot B5

This was my previous location. If there are any ships there, it means the chronoshift may be a place swap instead.

Bloody hell I was close. :v

So, no swap?

Just now, JackoDerp said:

This was posted on the back of Voe shooting A3, which revealed his location as being in Q1

His most recent shot revealed him in Q4

I think he's telling the truth

Good thinking!

1 minute ago, JackoDerp said:

This was posted on the back of Voe shooting A3, which revealed his location as being in Q1

His most recent shot revealed him in Q4

I think he's telling the truth

Hmm, yeah, good point, so we know he did move I guess.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I think it's a long shot, but Voe *could* just be making all this up.

I'm not so sure. His reaction combined with Cat5's report seems too genuine to be made-up. However, given how Cat5 phrased his report, I wonder if he chronoshifted Voe and tried setting him up for something?

Just now, Killing_You said:

I'm not so sure. His reaction combined with Cat5's report seems too genuine to be made-up. However, given how Cat5 phrased his report, I wonder if he chronoshifted Voe and tried setting him up for something?

You're late. Jack already determined that Voe moved.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I mean, for the record, I was 90% sure Voe was telling the truth.  I just like all possibilities on the table.  This is a game of probabilities, not of certainty, after all.  With the recent point though I think it's safe to bump that confidence up quite a bit though.

Just now, JackoDerp said:

So we have confirmation that there is some kind of teleporter on the field....... wonderful.

Considering that Voe is the only one reporting to be moved, and nobody else was in his old location, its probably teleporting a player to a random location.

I'd say there's a chance that whoever did it has *some* control over where the person goes, though they might run into a problem of something else being at the target coordinates.  Granted, depending on what happens when that happens, that might not be a "problem" at all, from their point of view.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

You're late. Jack already determined that Voe moved.

Yeah, I'm not contesting that. It just seems suspicious to me that Cat 5 reported that someone "has the ability to move," only to be followed by Voe reporting that he was teleported. He also hasn't stated how he knows this, which leads me to wonder if Cat5 is responsible.

Honestely, when Category 5 said he was making a low effort this game, it seems like he really meant it.

There’s not exactly many ways you could know if an action was directed at another player, and most of them would be Scum based in this situation. With the possibille exception of the Sub-Pen, which is basically the cop/Doctor role which shouldn’t be giving themselves away now in the first place...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Honestely, when Category 5 said he was making a low effort this game, it seems like he really meant it.

There’s not exactly many ways you could know if an action was directed at another player, and most of them would be Scum based in this situation. With the possibille exception of the Sub-Pen, which is basically the cop/Doctor role which shouldn’t be giving themselves away now in the first place...

I originally parsed his comment as more of an offhand prediction rather than an accusation or statement, though to be fair I had just woken up.  Given how things have played out though, I definitely want to know more.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I originally parsed his comment as more of an offhand prediction rather than an accusation or statement, though to be fair I had just woken up.  Given how things have played out though, I definitely want to know more.

Yeah, one of the simpler explanations for tonight would be if the NK failed to target Voe because he moved, or maybe that’s what Scum want us to think...