[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

25 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##unvote

[Vote Cancel] Killing You cancelled his/her vote on Category 5 Hurricane!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 23  hour(s), 0 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
JackoDerp voted nobody
Jeod voted JackoDerp
Killing You voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Voe voted nobody

1/11 votes casted so far
JackoDerp has the most votes - 1

43 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

By the way, what sort of answer are you expecting to this question exactly?

Either if Destroyer is truly the only unit with the sonar ping or if town has a cop role with it, for example, or to see if Destroyer can use it on more than one target in a single night.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Either if Destroyer is truly the only unit with the sonar ping or if town has a cop role with it, for example, or to see if Destroyer can use it on more than one target in a single night.

I still debate if you would get a message in the first place if someone targeted you with an ability that’s a scout action.

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Should be a scout action.

30 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I still debate if you would get a message in the first place if someone targeted you with an ability that’s a scout action.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

When he's scum he's generally even further out on a limb than when he's town.

He’s kinda far out their at the moment, if I’m capable of figuring out he’s making a gambit and I’m not even Scum. It really only looks like he’s trying to establish a Town cover early on...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

He’s kinda far out their at the moment, if I’m capable of figuring out he’s making a gambit and I’m not even Scum. It really only looks like he’s trying to establish a Town cover early on...

Everything about the submerge, target, surface, check plan was a-okay though, even if it's not as fullproof as he thought.  Also Jeod did NOT admit the sonar pulse was fake, you just misread him I'm pretty sure.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Everything about the submerge, target, surface, check plan was a-okay though, even if it's not as fullproof as he thought.  Also Jeod did NOT admit the sonar pulse was fake, you just misread him I'm pretty sure.

No, I’m pretty certain I’m not Orange. If nothing else my gut tells me that Jeod is making up being targeted by a sonar pulse to get a response out of scum. What annoys me is how that’s also the sort of thing Scum would lie about to seem more Town like...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

No, I’m pretty certain I’m not Orange. If nothing else my gut tells me that Jeod is making up being targeted by a sonar pulse to get a response out of scum. What annoys me is how that’s also the sort of thing Scum would lie about to seem more Town like...

TBH even if we rate today's actions as "scum leaning", yesterday's "town leaning" would still have him positive from me.

24 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

TBH even if we rate today's actions as "scum leaning", yesterday's "town leaning" would still have him positive from me.

It’s also extremely problematic if you consider the fact that it turns Jeod was lying about being targeted, is scum, but the airfield has been eliminated so how exactly do you get rid of him now?

This is a pretty good situation for Scum to make some short terms gambits if they think they don’t have to worry about the lynch.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

You could stand to be a little less obtuse though Jeod.  He does have a point, even if I disagree with it.

Not with shade. Sonar ping is aconfirmed ability and nobody else has claimed to have been hit by it. That plus your reasoning for your read on me tells me shade just wants a target. And since he hasn’t latched onto jackoderp for Irish, I’m starting to pair them together.

There’s an easier target to pick but shade hasn’t touched him.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm interested in Chobam, though that's a general multi-game trend.  Unfortunately, there is not much to press him on.  I suppose I must try, though, so I'll start by just asking @ChopBam this simple question:  Why Irish?

Plan A. With nothing else to go on, lynch the inactives!

I do think we have more to go on today, however. I'm suspicious of JackoDerp, both for his tie-breaking vote near day end yesterday, and for some of that "pressured" behavior that happened in the wee hours of the morning (CA time).

12 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I do think we have more to go on today, however. I'm suspicious of JackoDerp, both for his tie-breaking vote near day end yesterday, and for some of that "pressured" behavior that happened in the wee hours of the morning (CA time).

To be fair, I'm not certain you can call it a Scummy action without also accusing Orange or Voe of being scum at the same time though.

Just a small thing though, but what are the chances of there being a Chronosphere stuck on an island? Considering that buildings can be lynched this game and Voe got moved, I'd consider it somewhat likely.

I thought about it a little bit and since NKs can target submerged subs anyway, i guess i can reveal a bit more info about me.

I was moved into proximity of land. A sub next to a land tile cannot submerge. As far as i can see there is no way for me to use any night actions any more, and the only thing i can really do is keep shooting during daytime. Additionally, my PM mentions me detecting another unit in close proximity.

Now, the question is whether it's a land or a water unit. And, if it's a land unit, what are the odds it's the possible chronosphere? Do soviets have any land units/buildings?