[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

*yawn* Morning. I also got one of those boxes. Shade and Jeod vs Brigitte and Cat5? I feel like that'd still be acceptable, but I also don't like that we'd be moving a player over to the other side because they're at a type disadvantage. Isn't that kind of how this game is supposed to work?

15 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

*yawn* Morning. I also got one of those boxes. Shade and Jeod vs Brigitte and Cat5? I feel like that'd still be acceptable, but I also don't like that we'd be moving a player over to the other side because they're at a type disadvantage. Isn't that kind of how this game is supposed to work?

If you don't want to hand the match to Jeod on a silver platter.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

That's kind of the point, otherwise I'd be gunning for KY. His analysis on my switch is correct.

KY do you know if the items given are random or do you choose which one to give people?

Cat5 that is one hell of an analysis. I mostly like how it lines up with my thinking and gives more weight and certainty towards my current suspects :b To be more specific, Brigitte (still not entirely sure on Jeod).

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Fair, but what if you have a type advantage against Cat5 or if Brigitte has a type advantage against Jeod or Cat5? Are we supposed to realign the teams based on something we shouldn't really know (since most people wouldn't reveal their Pokemon before the battle). That said, I'm fine with adjusting the teams if everyone else agrees.

Just now, Jeod said:

As in, I trust Brigitte and Cat5 to faint Shade. One of them is scum and so their performance during the battle might be telling.

Ah I was a bit confused by the sudden reversal. I momentarily forgot that you can win with your teammate's Pokemon fainting. Alright if Cat5 and Brigitte are comfortable with it, we can change the teams.

17 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

KY do you know if the items given are random or do you choose which one to give people?

Cat5 that is one hell of an analysis. I mostly like how it lines up with my thinking and gives more weight and certainty towards my current suspects :b To be more specific, Brigitte (still not entirely sure on Jeod).

Fair, but what if you have a type advantage against Cat5 or if Brigitte has a type advantage against Jeod or Cat5? Are we supposed to realign the teams based on something we shouldn't really know (since most people wouldn't reveal their Pokemon before the battle). That said, I'm fine with adjusting the teams if everyone else agrees.

What if Jeod kills me in the first turn of the game, and then it's two vs. one for Brigitte. And Brigitte only targets Category 5?

Just now, Shade939 said:

What if Jeod kills me in the first turn of the game, and then it's two vs. one for Brigitte. And Brigitte only targets Category 5?

Then it would be obvious who the scum are and the rest of town could easy dispatch us. Fortunately, that scenario isn't reality.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Why would you bother mentioning this? If there's something that you can use to try and tell if two players are Scum, keep it to yourself and use it against them later (like after they actually do the thing that's suspicious). That said, Brigitte has already stated that basically either her or Cat5 is Scum, provided Investigations weren't meddled with, so it wouldn't be surprising for her to target Cat5 either.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

@TheIrishman maybe you missed it, but he voted for you in place of himself, rather than KY who he suspected of being scum at the time according to his surrounding posts.

No Jeod, you continue to suggest that KY is scum, as evident by post like this one.

CVC

Jeod (4) and Cat 5 (3) lead for trainers

Shade (3) and Brigitte (4) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  None

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Brigitte and Shade/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Brigitte/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Jeod and Shade/trainer, Cat 5 and Brigitte/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Shade and Cat 5/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Shade and Cat 5/trainer, Brigitte and Jeod/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes