[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I did want you to confirm, yes. I wanted you to prove at least that you have the ability you say you have. And it appears you do.

I'm assuming I know where this is going, so I'll let you take it away.

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

Post your team, lets see if you're lying?

Always so hostile. It's a good thing if there's only one scum paring you can be a part of you know :v.

Psyduck

Skarmory

Houndoom

Natu

Porygon

Togepi

One of these has been replaced.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm assuming I know where this is going, so I'll let you take it away.

What, you want me to say that her ability seems more beneficial for a scum to have?

I don't really have anything further to go on right now. I set a trap incase she was lying, but at least I know she has the ability she claims (or really good luck). Whether or not that means she's town or not is still up for discussion, but I'm not going to take this new info one way or the other.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What, you want me to say that her ability seems more beneficial for a scum to have?

I don't really have anything further to go on right now. I set a trap incase she was lying, but at least I know she has the ability she claims (or really good luck). Whether or not that means she's town or not is still up for discussion, but I'm not going to take this new info one way or the other.

Generally speaking yes. It's an beneficial ability for Scum while having limited utility for a Town player to have.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Generally speaking yes. It's an beneficial ability for Scum while having limited utility for a Town player to have.

Let’s see, currently you suspect me, Cat5, TheIrishMan, and Brigitte. You seem to have a lot of trouble narrowing down your focus. I think it’s because you want to stay on the fence until you see the best opening to follow.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Please explain your reasoning. It's equally useful for both sides, and for much of the same reasons.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It's an beneficial ability for Scum

I mean, you're not wrong and i can see where you're coming from on this angle, But at this stage i think you're going to squirm your way out of the situation you're in as much as possible.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Let’s see, currently you suspect me, Cat5, TheIrishMan, and Brigitte. You seem to have a lot of trouble narrowing down your focus. I think it’s because you want to stay on the fence until you see the best opening to follow.

He's either a sheep follower or a Scumlord, Can we just put him down?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Please explain your reasoning. It's equally useful for both sides, and for much of the same reasons.

Scum is much more interested in knowing everyoone's strongest pokemon. It lets them pick fights against pokemon they have advantage over.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm sort of inclined to agree, but it could also be useful for town in the way it's being used right now.

Is it? How many turns would it take use this ability to discover any other Pokemon a player has?

We already have an obvious example of needing to find out if a player had a Scyther, does this ability reliably allow a player to do so in any form or fashion?

Just now, Retaliation said:

Scum is much more interested in knowing everyoone's strongest pokemon. It lets them pick fights against pokemon they have advantage over.

In all fairness, it helps Town prepare for Scum as well, for basically the same reason. And, of course, Town can use it to check for liars (like in this situation).