[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

53 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Do you actually have a reason to fight me in the fist place? I mean, if you're not Rocket that is...

Also i seem to have not replied to something Shade said previously and i'd like to comment now

Because all signs point to you being Scum.

21 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Let’s see, currently you suspect me, Cat5, TheIrishMan, and Brigitte. You seem to have a lot of trouble narrowing down your focus. I think it’s because you want to stay on the fence until you see the best opening to follow.

No response?

Aggh... I feel like I'm going crazy. Shade brought up balance several times, which is usually a dead giveaway for Town Shade, but literally everything else is pulling in the opposite direction.

Is anyone else feeling this?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Killing_You, are you handing out eggs by the way?

Negatory.

Oh sure,

You constantly flip and flop your decisions (Like a wet ham) about who is doing what and when, never focusing on a single decision and showing very little personal decision ability.
You don't seem to want to progress the game, and this has not changed in the last 3 days.

On 3/2/2019 at 3:16 AM, Killing_You said:

The only one who's had any active resistance to progressing the game is Shade, and I've already stated why I don't think he's scum. I'm not exactly sure what to look for in these kinds of setups apart from that.

On 3/2/2019 at 3:24 AM, Shade939 said:

If by progression you mean failing an investigation, and someone losing a pokemon over that...

Redirecting to a player that is actually doing pretty town things.

On 3/3/2019 at 7:29 AM, Shade939 said:

Well, I'm completely unprepared for an investigation today, and that's still the best course of action at the moment.

Conveniently you (assumingly) have changed to a level 10 Pokemon today because you thought it might be a double day and Don't want to fight, keeping yourself out of the eyes of others
Feel free to clarify this more for everybody though? This is a scum hunt, and son, you're currently Scum #1

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Killing_You, are you handing out eggs by the way?

Just now, Brigitte said:

Curious to know who is though.

Mind you, it also sounds like you're trying to find out if there's a daycare man (or woman, lets be inclusive, or Duo? that could be interesting) role so you can potentially role claim.

4 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

I would assume that you can't give eggs to yourself (i cannot check my own team, for example)

Honestly, I'm pretty certain Jeod is our day care man, by process of elimination he appears to be the only player left, and his actions match up with Route 34 the location of the Pokemon Daycare and his actions.

Including the fact of how he wanted to try clearing that location first instead of any other one, so he could try to get himself a bonus.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Anyway, it might be a good time to roleclaim before it's decided that you're going to fight until you die shade.

To be fair, I should wait on other opinions before I potentially force everyone to claim their roles.

I am not the daycare man, and anyone who's paid attention to the game instead of tunnel-visioning their own sorry hides can see that.

I made my statement before Brigette spoke up. You're the one dodging it.

Just now, Jeod said:

I am not the daycare man, and anyone who's paid attention to the game instead of tunnel-visioning their own sorry hides can see that.

I made my statement before Brigette spoke up. You're the one dodging it.

And still dodging my question.

Looking for a daycare claim here Shade?

Just now, Shade939 said:

The interesting part is no one is claiming that role though isn't it?

Enough.

Three people have claimed to receive eggs: myself, Retaliation, and TheIrishMan.

You've consistently dodged accusations towards you; you're incapable of defending yourself because you've only helped yourself. You've even gone so far as to accuse players who try to help others by investigating or discussing night events. Your arguments are from the viewpoint that scum are actually good guys--not that you're town. You're trying to convince us from the entirely wrong angle.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Enough.

Three people have claimed to receive eggs: myself, Retaliation, and TheIrishMan.

You've consistently dodged accusations towards you; you're incapable of defending yourself because you've only helped yourself. You've even gone so far as to accuse players who try to help others by investigating or discussing night events. Your arguments are from the viewpoint that scum are actually good guys--not that you're town. You're trying to convince us from the entirely wrong angle. 

Except, for I'm debating the angles in which you are Brigitte are not Town, because you're accusing me of being Scum, and exploring the various fact and actions that point to that conclusion of you both being Scum then.

I can hardly think you're Town when one of your supposed suggestions for today is to attack me after I explained why I had switched to a level 10 pokemon for a double battle which odds were was going to happen today or tomorrow. And ignoring the ability to investigate today.

On top of that, I still haven't found a satisfactory reasoning for why your first action in the game was to ignore the GM warning about investigations and rush the route. On top of that I can point to various other things, like how you haven't been using your level bonus to investigate, and Brigitte has a Sycther and a scum like ability.

And both of you seem to be willing to try and team up to eliminate me. Plus, one of the more effective strategies for me to employ is try to goad Scum into targeting me and see who takes the bait.

8 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I can hardly think you're Town when one of your supposed suggestions for today is to attack me after I explained why I had switched to a level 10 pokemon for a double battle which odds were was going to happen today or tomorrow. And ignoring the ability to investigate today.

I am pretty sure you still haven't explained to us why you changed LOL