[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Maybe for gen 3 we can pull the opposite of what happened in real life and eliminate them, but at this stage there's just nothing we can do.

Double battles against NPCs would work out though.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

NPC Battles were literally added 24 hours before the game started, you should be happy with what you got :p

It's more a problem that Double Battles hurt everyone involved in them and since most players should be Town, so assuming an average 3 Town players in a match, that's a guaranteed 1-3 Town Pokemon elimination. When you also take into consideration that you could put 6 coins in a single Pokemon and that's what each Player could be losing.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It's more a problem that Double Battles hurt everyone involved in them and since most players should be Town, so assuming an average 3 Town players in a match, that's a guaranteed 1-3 Town Pokemon elimination. When you also take into consideration that you could put 6 coins in a single Pokemon and that's what each Player could be losing.

I am 100% not going to change this element.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

What if I pointed out you could have two single battles in the same day instead?

It's not the same.

Further complaining will make you and Jeod be the scum team next game I host.

Well, the site is back up. So although I should probably use this to my advantage, I also feel a bit obligated for some disclosure. I no longer have Wobbuffet, traded him off for an egg that someone gave me. After seeing what hatched, I think it was worth it. To whoever gave me the egg, thank you very much.

As for the investigation, Brigette, while I appreciate the honesty it doesn't make me feel comfortable sending you. Granted I already wanted to go myself.

And I forgot to vote when I suggested myself apparently

##Trainer Theirishman

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Well, the site is back up. So although I should probably use this to my advantage, I also feel a bit obligated for some disclosure. I no longer have Wobbuffet, traded him off for an egg that someone gave me. After seeing what hatched, I think it was worth it. To whoever gave me the egg, thank you very much.

As for the investigation, Brigette, while I appreciate the honesty it doesn't make me feel comfortable sending you. Granted I already wanted to go myself.

And I forgot to vote when I suggested myself apparently

##Trainer Theirishman

So, apparantely I'm the only one not accepting mysterious eggs from strangers...

CVC

Brigitte/TheIrishMan tied for trainer

Route 30 leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - Brigitte/trainer, Route 30/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, apparantely I'm the only one not accepting mysterious eggs from strangers...

Yeah...it was really a gamble. Wobbuffet was Lv 20 already but injured so I'd have to waste something to heal him, but Wobbuffet is only actually useful when no one is expecting him. Also if the opponent has both a physical and special move, it makes using Counter or Mirror Coat a pain. The only thing that might give me the win is Destiny Bond but that's more like a draw. So I figured why not hope? And it looks like it paid off. I still have at least one other "useless" pokemon if whoever wants to send another egg my way :b

Update for Pokemon Sacred Gold, just beat the 3rd Gym Leader - Goldenrod Gym Leader, Whitney. She uses cute Pokemon like Wigglytuff. And it looks like the order for the game is Route 30, Route 34, Goldenrod Gym, Goldenrod Radio Tower. So that might be the order of difficulty for this game. Haven't quite made it to the Radio Tower but I probably will before we get to that investigation.

6 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Yeah...it was really a gamble. Wobbuffet was Lv 20 already but injured so I'd have to waste something to heal him, but Wobbuffet is only actually useful when no one is expecting him. Also if the opponent has both a physical and special move, it makes using Counter or Mirror Coat a pain. The only thing that might give me the win is Destiny Bond but that's more like a draw. So I figured why not hope? And it looks like it paid off. I still have at least one other "useless" pokemon if whoever wants to send another egg my way :b

Update for Pokemon Sacred Gold, just beat the 3rd Gym Leader - Goldenrod Gym Leader, Whitney. She uses cute Pokemon like Wigglytuff. And it looks like the order for the game is Route 30, Route 34, Goldenrod Gym, Goldenrod Radio Tower. So that might be the order of difficulty for this game. Haven't quite made it to the Radio Tower but I probably will before we get to that investigation.

So, am I the only one asking what the person passing out the eggs is getting out of this ability?

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Well whoever it is isn’t scum. Probably neutral or tp. Either way town shouldn’t be asking such questions right now. 

At best, they might be a neutral player since it lets players swap out any suspicious pokemon they could have. Which admittedly, is mostly based on the assumption that investigations reveal what Pokemon Rocket have, instead of some other clue.

5 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Because I was planning on fighting in a double battle today, since that's a bit overdue, and I don't really care to win a Double Battle given the odds of helping Rocket or hurting Town.

LOL

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

Since we’re on the subject, who wants to be my partner tomorrow? I would like to battle.

Yeah lets do it

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

Well whoever it is isn’t scum. Probably neutral or tp. Either way town shouldn’t be asking such questions right now.

And eliminate Shade at the same time?

##Trainer  Brigitte

##Rocket Shade<numbers>

CVC

Brigitte/TheIrishMan tied for trainer

Shade leads rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Radio Tower, Goldenrod Gym, Route 30

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - Brigitte/trainer, Shade/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

18 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

LOL

Yeah lets do it

And eliminate Shade at the same time?

##Trainer  Brigitte

##Rocket Shade<numbers>

I suppose now would be a good time if anyone else suspects him. He hasn’t contributed to or lost anything yet.

Wouldn't it be better to fight him tomorrow while we investigate today?

Also, a thought albeit rather risky. We reveal all our Pokémon now (the first evolutions so we don't reveal which one(s) we're leveling) that way if any more are mentioned, Scum might be outed. This would include any Pokémon anybody has exchanged for eggs. The reason being, I doubt Scum would know which Pokémon is revealed, so lying becomes more risky for them - especially if they end up using a Pokémon not on their "list".

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Wouldn't it be better to fight him tomorrow while we investigate today?

Also, a thought albeit rather risky. We reveal all our Pokémon now (the first evolutions so we don't reveal which one(s) we're leveling) that way if any more are mentioned, Scum might be outed. This would include any Pokémon anybody has exchanged for eggs. The reason being, I doubt Scum would know which Pokémon is revealed, so lying becomes more risky for them - especially if they end up using a Pokémon not on their "list". 

Do you actually have a reason to fight me in the fist place? I mean, if you're not Rocket that is...

Also, do you know of any way to verify a persons pokemon other than having them battle? Because that's a max of thee pokemon we could check on someone's list then?

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Do you actually have a reason to fight me in the fist place? I mean, if you're not Rocket that is...

Also, do you know of any way to verify a persons pokemon other than having them battle? Because that's a max of thee pokemon we could check on someone's list then?

I can partially verify some lists. I have been able to check for somebodys strongest pokemon since the beginning, Trying to complete the pokedex!

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

I can partially verify some lists. I have been able to check for somebodys strongest pokemon since the beginning, Trying to complete the pokedex! 

So, you have an ability that will only tell you the strongest pokemon a player currently has?

I'm not sure I'd encourage everyone to reveal their entire team, but because I have a unique case where I can effectively reveal my team while still having an element of mystery, what I'll say is that my roster is almost exactly the same as what I used last game. I switched out one Pokemon with a different one. Yes, I am that boring.

For convienience, I'll remind you what me team was last game.

Scyther
Seel
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Hitmonchan
Pidgey

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not sure I'd encourage everyone to reveal their entire team, but because I have a unique case where I can effectively reveal my team while still having an element of mystery, what I'll say is that my roster is almost exactly the same as what I used last game. I switched out one Pokemon with a different one. Yes, I am that boring.

For convienience, I'll remind you what me team was last game.

Scyther
Seel
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Hitmonchan
Pidgey

I can confirm that Cat5 is at least partially correct.