[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

That went differently than expected.

Just now, Jeod said:

You're welcome KY.

Thanks, man. Glad we can be good sports about this. I will say that your Moltres did give me some concern, especially for reasons that will be revealed in post-game.

Indeed.  In PokeRAM I usually denote moves that do something unusual with a * which reminds me to look them up for the added effects, example being Flamethrower's 10% burn chance.  In this case I had merely overlooked giving Sky Attack a * so I forgot to check it.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Thanks, man. Glad we can be good sports about this. I will say that your Moltres did give me some concern, especially for reasons that will be revealed in post-game.

Don't forget the Sky-Attack crit!

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Moltres isn't even my strongest.

Okay, my PM doesn't mention Moltres being stolen. I have two options for tomorrow, provided @Category 5 Hurricane decides to give me a training bonus. Jolteon is currently Lv30, and with a Rain Dance Mewtwo, he could only use it if he's willing to let an electric-type opponent benefit from it as well. I'll wait until about an hour before daystart to select my new primary. Make your night posts count!

Did Moltres have enough speed to attack before MewTwo on Turn one?

Can any of you stat nerds confirm?

If so, Why would Jeod use X-Speed instead of Sky Attack (Turn 2 could have still hit a crit)

KY is strong right now, and we need to focus him down tomorrow during the Double battle.

I would suggest that we work out teams during the day as to not leak any things to Scum overnight.

17 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Did Moltres have enough speed to attack before MewTwo on Turn one?

Can any of you stat nerds confirm?

If so, Why would Jeod use X-Speed instead of Sky Attack (Turn 2 could have still hit a crit)

KY is strong right now, and we need to focus him down tomorrow during the Double battle.

I would suggest that we work out teams during the day as to not leak any things to Scum overnight.

Moltress was 15 points faster with the boost.

But I believe he could have used the item after he had used Sky Attack when he couldn't have selected another move anyways, and still gotten the speed boost so the attack would hit first.

Right about that second part @OrangeP47?

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

Okay, my PM doesn't mention Moltres being stolen. I have two options for tomorrow, provided @Category 5 Hurricane decides to give me a training bonus. Jolteon is currently Lv30, and with a Rain Dance Mewtwo, he could only use it if he's willing to let an electric-type opponent benefit from it as well. I'll wait until about an hour before daystart to select my new primary. Make your night posts count!

Cannot comply. Insufficient vitamins. Ask again later.

36 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Wow...Orange what % do these crits have in this game again?

And how did he have a Lv 50 MewTwo when the max possible should've been Lv 40? Cat5, did you use your ability on KY?

You've been targeted by Category 5 thee times now for 30 lvls?

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Wow...Orange what % do these crits have in this game again?

And how did he have a Lv 50 MewTwo when the max possible should've been Lv 40? Cat5, did you use your ability on KY?

I get the feeling that he always had that Mewtwo, perhaps started at level 50, and the egg is the second legendary he spoke of.

6 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I get the feeling that he always had that Mewtwo, perhaps started at level 50, and the egg is the second legendary he spoke of.

He didn't have it last night.

5 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

What are you smoking?

Day 11

It's a bright new, shiny day... wait, no it's not.... something strange has happened... hmmm...

Anywho, today is a SINGLE battle.  You know tomorrow will be a DOUBLE battle.  Let's get planning team!

CVC

No one leads for trainers

No one leads for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes