Sign in to follow this  
FRAYDO

IA Testament Birthday Bash!

Join us tomorrow for the IA Testament Birthday Bash Game Night! 7PM CST/1AM GMT on the best IA server, don't miss it! [blurb]Join us tomorrow for the IA Testament Birthday Bash Game Night! 7PM CST/1AM GMT on the best IA server, don't miss it! [/blurb][thumb]thumb_ia.1.png[/thumb]

YaC0c27.jpg

Best? You implying that there's more than one FRAYDO? Last I checked that's Heresy in my book.:cop:

2 hours ago, ganein14 said:

Best? You implying that there's more than one FRAYDO? Last I checked that's Heresy in my book.:cop:

The best one is the one wirh a single player power plant in one maps.

;)

Thankyou for including the GMT time, muchly appreciated.  Terms like EST and CST tend to get re-used in different countries.

(1AM GMT = 12PM noon in eastern Australian time Sydney).

I will be there

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i6nnwii7/n137/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tc66c/fn3/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatTime%20left%20to%20Event%20in/tac000/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/mac000/mpc000/iso2019-03-02T17:00:00" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="202" height="61"></iframe>

Edited by Raptor29aa
Trying to fix count down timer

@Raptor29aa Normal users can't use html in forum posts (its a security precaution). But I tried "fixing" it, and it seems that the forum simply doesn't like the <iframe> tag, becasue this is the best I could get.... It might be possible but I'm not sure how to do it.

That's an HTTP iframe on an HTTPS site.  The forum probably isn't interfering, it's your browser refusing to accept it.  Check your browser console -- mine is confirming the block.

EDIT: NB any third party countdown services are in the same category as 3rd party advertisers.  Visitor tracking, etc.

Edited by Veyrdite

I think the game night was a success, but if announced a few days out would be even more successful.

(Thanks for your help, sorry about the countdown timer)

It's totally fine. It was short notice anyway! :p