[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

9 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So I guess we're looking at KY or ChopBam today? Without more content from Louis or Brigitte I'm getting null reads from them.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I suppose so. Chop's just been sorta... here and hasn't done much else.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No lynch generally just gives scum more time to work at this stage of the game.

Only player I'd say we have a solid case for lynching is iLTS since that appears to be the only way to investigate his claims at the moment.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I get that but other places will have other votes that will out vote my no lynch

Part of figuring out the game is seeing where people put their vote when under pressure.  Trying to stay out of it and let others do the lynch is generally a bad sign for that particular person.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Only player I'd say we have a solid case for lynching is iLTS since that appears to be the only way to investigate his claims at the moment.

Right now I'm most dubious on iLTS, Brigitte, and Louis.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'd find that dubious at best :p

Drax cares not what you find dubious.

Okay... let's do this.

##vote ChopBam

@ChopBam

At first KY was pinging on my scumdar. But when it came down to you and him you've just been kind of spammy with your posts and haven't really contributed. You both seem like scum to me, but at least some of his posts have had content. So, why weren't you contributing?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Part of figuring out the game is seeing where people put their vote when under pressure.  Trying to stay out of it and let others do the lynch is generally a bad sign for that particular person.

And yet you're pressuring me to do so

Just now, Louis said:

I meant voting no lynch looks bad on you, but since you're new I think we might understand, but yes, you should pick a side.  Even if you're wrong it progresses the game.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay... let's do this.

##vote ChopBam

@ChopBam

At first KY was pinging on my scumdar. But when it came down to you and him you've just been kind of spammy with your posts and haven't really contributed. You both seem like scum to me, but at least some of his posts have had content. So, why weren't you contributing?

I don't have time to wade through meaningless spam to post meaningful spam.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

Generally, the assumption is if we start pushing a case on a Mafia member, then the other member has to either make a case against a different person or make a case for no-lynch to keep the suspected Mafia member alive.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I don't have time to wade through meaningless spam to post meaningful spam.

Alright, well who do you think is scum? I know you thought it was Mojo because when he "attempts to be helpful he's usually scum". That's about the only content/accusation/scum hunting I've seen you do. In other words, you post a lot and don't do much. Have any other reads?