[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay, good to get that figured out. In that case, I'd say having the soul stone shouldn't block a night kill if you have at least one night action.

I'd probably assume it'd actually block your ability to vote before it would effect the NK.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'd probably assume it'd actually block your ability to vote before it would effect the NK.

That makes sense too.

Also, I thought that Orange giving you the soul stone was another factor for him being town. However, with what I know now I'd want to get rid of the soul stone if I were scum.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That makes sense too.

Also, I thought that Orange giving you the soul stone was another factor for him being town. However, with what I know now I'd want to get rid of the soul stone if I were scum.

Yep, although Mafia could actually use it to contact Mafia if one of them died.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yep, although Mafia could actually use it to contact Mafia if one of them died.

That seems like a super niche case though. In past games where I was mafia I'd be dumping tons of info in the scum doc if I thought I was going to get the lynch. It's just good practice to give everything to your team if you're scum.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That makes sense too.

My night ability works over time, so I want it open as much as possible.  It's been blocked both nights so far and that's really bad for me.

That seems like a super niche case though. In past games where I was mafia I'd be dumping tons of info in the scum doc if I thought I was going to get the lynch. It's just good practice to give everything to your team if you're scum.

Yep, more likely you'd want to use it to try and confuse the players in the dead doc if anything.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yep, more likely you'd want to use it to try and confuse the players in the dead doc if anything.

That gives me an idea. Everybody in the dead doc can talk together right? Let's make Cat5 the Designated Soul Stone Receiver. We know he's town and it might be good to have a central source of info from the dead.

2 hours ago, Louis said:

I'll admit that chopbam didn't have the power stone

I have it and to prove I'm not scum I got it n1

By the way, can I point out this tidbit of information.

Which I'm assuming means somebody used the Power Stone N1 before passing it to Louis, and someone also used the Mind Stone before passing it to Louis.

Unless they started out with it?

Which I'm assuming means somebody used the Power Stone N1 before passing it to Louis, and someone also used the Mind Stone before passing it to Louis.

I think Louis said she started with the mind stone and just didn't use it at first.  Cat 5 passed without using just for an example of it happening so others might have as well, and that's something to consider.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think Louis said she started with the mind stone and just didn't use it at first.  Cat 5 passed without using just for an example of it happening so others might have as well, and that's something to consider.

I might assume Category 5 would have passed the stone assume he was likely going to die to the lynch.

I might assume Category 5 would have passed the stone assume he was likely going to die to the lynch.

He told me he thought he had to, like if it was hot potato every night even if you didn't use it.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

I had the mind stone to start but the power stone was passed to me the first night and the power stone couldn't have been used at night either 

15 minutes ago, Louis said:

I had the mind stone to start but the power stone was passed to me the first night and the power stone couldn't have been used at night either 

Good to know, I was worried about the Power Stone having a way to be used in place of the NK.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So the power stone is a day kill? Is that right, or did I miss something? Preparing to head out for a drs apointment so not all here.  That seems to fit with predictions though.

I don't recall seeing that posted anywhere. Would make sense though.

I don't recall seeing that posted anywhere. Would make sense though.

Well that's my interpretation of "power stone couldn't have been used at night either" Unless Louis meant "that" not "at"

9 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Still waiting on Attunement and Iron Armor....

Btw, Brigitte, did you want to share what remove inhibitor does? Or if it targets another player.

So, spoilers for Captain Marvel:

Spoiler

Pretty sure she has an inhibitor chip she can remove to become more powerful. I would think that doing so has some kind of drawback (why wouldn't you just do it otherwise?) but I'm not sure what it could be.

So, spoilers for Captain Marvel:

Hide contents

Pretty sure she has an inhibitor chip she can remove to become more powerful. I would think that doing so has some kind of drawback (why wouldn't you just do it otherwise?) but I'm not sure what it could be.

I was going to make a joke that remove inhibitor clearly removes an inhibitor, but the joke just makes itself :v

So to answer the question a few pages back, N1 I protected Irish, N2 I protected Shade by sending an iron armour.

I also did an iron tracker on N1 (I could use both abilities on a given night as I don't have any day ability / passive) and found Brigette visited Chopbam (Obviously not for the NK since it was N1).

So yes that's my full ability roster.