[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

@Jeod, so if a player redirected the Mind Stone to target themselves, what part of that action would be redirected?

Or to put it in a more generalized way, if a player redirected another player's action to target themselves, if that player used an action that would force another player to target a player of your choice, how would the first players redirect action effect the second players redirect action?

Just now, Jeod said:

...what?

To be fair, I'm asking about how actions would be resolved.

If Player 1 targeted Player 2 with an action that redirected Player 2 to target Player 1. How would that effect Player 2 using an ability to make Player 3 target Player 4.

##Vote TheMojoMan

Not only did you accuse me of visiting Chopbam (and, in general this wouldn't be a bad thing) but you made me reveal further (to scum) what i was actually doing night 1.

You also randomly started to tunnel me, and while, that's a great idea (if you're a chump) , nothing else you do adds up.

Orange, you're still a suspicious piece of trash though.

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If Player 1 targeted Player 2 with an action that redirected Player 2 to target Player 1. How would that effect Player 2 using an ability to make Player 3 target Player 4.

Does Player 3 target Player 1 instead.

Does Player 1 target Player 4 instead.

Does Player 1 target Player 1 now?

13 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Just now, Shade939 said:

I like how the only way to figure out what's going on with the actions related to Louis is to ask the GM how they would personally resolve those actions...

It's not my fault you guys aren't descriptive enough or that the dead couldn't contact you today. I think I understand what you're trying to ask though, so I'll give you a hypothetical. Let's say Player A targets Player B with an action that makes Player B target Player A. Well, Player B was using an action to bus drive Players C and D. Consider that all players are visiting their targets, so Player B is "visiting" Players C and D--two separate visits. So when Player A uses an action to make Player B "visit" them, they become part of Player B's equation. They replace Player C or Player D.

image.png.e99a702ac97d6622c42be1560e5ce78e.png

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It's not my fault you guys aren't descriptive enough or that the dead couldn't contact you today. I think I understand what you're trying to ask though, so I'll give you a hypothetical. Let's say Player A targets Player B with an action that makes Player B target Player A. Well, Player B was using an action to bus drive Players C and D. Consider that all players are visiting their targets, so Player B is "visiting" Players C and D--two separate visits. So when Player A uses an action to make Player B "visit" them, they become part of Player B's equation. They replace Player C or Player D.

image.png.e99a702ac97d6622c42be1560e5ce78e.png

Shade is the cheese to Jeod's wine.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Ok, so going on that a bit then only one of Orange's action would have been redirected by the Mind Stone in the first place.

I mean, if this is the conclusion we come to, all I can say is it wasn't me.  If push comes to shove I don't mind being the lynch to prove I'm telling the truth about my abilities, but I think we have better leads.  Not doing anything isn't very suspicious in book when apparently a lot of players do the same, so I'm one among many.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, if this is the conclusion we come to, all I can say is it wasn't me.  If push comes to shove I don't mind being the lynch to prove I'm telling the truth about my abilities, but I think we have better leads.  Not doing anything isn't very suspicious in book when apparently a lot of players do the same, so I'm one among many.

You and Louis are basically counterclaiming each other in terms of actions.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You and Louis are basically counterclaiming each other in terms of actions.

No, it's quite a different situation.  If it was a counterclaim I'd be voting Louis already and making sure it was the highlight of the day.  See when I counterclaimed Jeod last Marvel.

Actually... now that I type this all out... it is basically a counter claim.... Hmmm.....

##Vote Louis

The difference being there could still be something we don't understand.  Louis comes off as very genuine to me.  Before this she was only 4th in my PoE.  The PoE was probably going to change a lot based off the rest of the day, but still...

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

The difference being there could still be something we don't understand.  Louis comes off as very genuine to me.  Before this she was only 4th in my PoE.  The PoE was probably going to change a lot based off the rest of the day, but still...

The only way to investigate that is to get an alignment verified for one of you though.

55 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

##Vote TheMojoMan

Not only did you accuse me of visiting Chopbam (and, in general this wouldn't be a bad thing) but you made me reveal further (to scum) what i was actually doing night 1.

You also randomly started to tunnel me, and while, that's a great idea (if you're a chump) , nothing else you do adds up.

Orange, you're still a suspicious piece of trash though.

To be fair I voted you yesterday as well. I don't like being ignored for that :p.

5 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

So the power stone is a day kill? Is that right, or did I miss something? Preparing to head out for a drs apointment so not all here.  That seems to fit with predictions though.

Yes, and im not scum if I could I would've used the mind stone to have orange target me instead of chopbam

1 minute ago, Louis said:

To be fair I didn't understand what shade was trying to say on how the mind stone is used and then reading jeods explaination was.... Idk.... A bit more worse because I just got lost

How many actions does the Mind Stone allow you to redirect for a player?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Or it means that Chopbam was redirected to target Orange with one of his available actions, since that's another possibility Jeod said could result from that action...

Actually, it would be Chopbam was redirected to target Irish to be specific.