[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Pretty sure you're scum at this point.

You're wrong you idiot. I've been telling you this whole time I'm town, and yet you say you are pretty sure I am scum. I must laugh at you, you weasel!

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Chopbam is basically claiming a suicidal ability that can easily be tested also since it'll redirect actions to him.

Which is decisively the opposite of what Mafia want to do in this game.

So, you completely trust the word of a player who has contributed almost nothing useful over a player who is actively contributing?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

So, you completely trust the word of a player who has contributed almost nothing useful over a player who is actively contributing?

I trust an ability claim that is easily verifiable versus the complete lack of information on your end.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Chopbam is basically claiming a suicidal ability that can easily be tested also since it'll redirect actions to him.

Which is decisively the opposite of what Mafia want to do in this game.

I would argue that's not exactly easy to test really, if he's even telling the truth.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I would argue that's not exactly easy to test really, if he's even telling the truth.

It is if you know about the ability. If he had kept silent about it, then assuming a player didn't know there action were redirected then he could try using it in a Scummy way.

It is if you know about the ability. If he had kept silent about it, then assuming a player didn't know there action were redirected then he could try using it in a Scummy way.

So what's your ideal test then? :p

A simple one would be you pass your infinity stone to someone else and have an investigative abiltiy, and Chopbam ends up with it. :v

That sentence doesn't make coherent sense and I still don't like it :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

Or maybe, Chopam would end up redirect the NK to himself and save everyone the trouble.

This is clearly the best option. I will welcome the fight. I like you Shade!

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

All he needs to do is prove he can redirect abilities to target himself.

You say the mafia have no reason to have such an ability, but I don't see much town use either.  It could very well be one way stones are stolen.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You say the mafia have no reason to have such an ability, but I don't see much town use either.  It could very well be one way stones are stolen.

It's a pretty weak ability by itself, which is why I ask what ability of his it combos with.

Oops, did not notice your post at first. I am wondering if ChopBam has an ability to intercept and to steal.

You tell us, you're the one claiming to be a counter to the thieving actions in game right?

Well you see, I only got my role PM. I didn't get ChopBam's so I can't tell you for sure what his abilities are.

If at all possible, it might be helpful to open up a bit, now might be the time.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If at all possible, it might be helpful to open up a bit, now might be the time.

My second ability can be used on either players or the stones themselves. This ability could be used to make it really hard for a hostile party to get access to the stones. I'm trying to figure out just how much I can give away without making it too easy to counter this. But, if ChopBam really is the thief I wouldn't have any problem with a full role reveal.

I'm still suspicious of Bridgette, I know we're all hopping on the Chop Train as the easy lynch for seemingly little input. I don't like her silence and somewhat safe play. She seems to me like the new scum paired with a veteran scum.

##vote Bridgette

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I'm still suspicious of Bridgette, I know we're all hopping on the Chop Train as the easy lynch for seemingly little input. I don't like her silence and somewhat safe play. She seems to me like the new scum paired with a veteran scum.

##vote Bridgette

Given the pushback and Shade's actions, I'd say Chop is far from the "easy" lynch.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I guess I can put it this way. If KY is telling the truth about losing his web shooters if he uses them on the wrong target (i.e. FRAYDO) then I'm kind of similar as a counter to the thief. If I use my action right they could end up messing up their intercept/steal action and not even know it.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I guess I can put it this way. If KY is telling the truth about losing his web shooters if he uses them on the wrong target (i.e. FRAYDO) then I'm kind of similar as a counter to the thief. If I use my action right they could end up messing up their intercept/steal action and not even know it.

Are you able to protect my pass tonight?