[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

When you put it like that, this is what I think you could be referencing.:v

businessman-holding-a-knife-behind-his-b

They won't die :p  But they do have to die before I get access to their ability.  I'm a backup role.  I also have to choose at each death and if I say yes that's it, that's all I get, I don't get to horde abilities.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

They won't die :p  But they do have to die before I get access to their ability.  I'm a backup role.  I also have to choose at each death and if I say yes that's it, that's all I get, I don't get to horde abilities.

What abilities did Category 5 have?

Just now, Shade939 said:

What abilities did Category 5 have?

I don't know.  I don't think he visited me, and even if he did it wouldn't take because my ability was blocked by the soul stone.  That's why I was so eager to get rid of it.

I don't know.  I don't think he visited me, and even if he did it wouldn't take because my ability was blocked by the soul stone.  That's why I was so eager to get rid of it.

Mafia edit:  I don't think he visited me N1.

This is one of those situational abilities that doesn't do anything in most games...

Mafia edit:  I don't think he visited me N1.

Yeah, I got what you meant by him having to visit you when he was alive.

Just now, Shade939 said:

This is one of those situational abilities that doesn't do anything in most games...

Pre game my idea was to act scummy so people visited me so I'd have a plethora to choose from.  That's why I have my day semi-lynch proof, in case I acted TOO scummy.  However, upon seeing that my ability was blocked by the soul stone, I had to change my plan...

Pre game my idea was to act scummy so people visited me so I'd have a plethora to choose from.  That's why I have my day semi-lynch proof, in case I acted TOO scummy.  However, upon seeing that my ability was blocked by the soul stone, I had to change my plan...

Or you're Mafia, so you actually have a NK to try and kill players with that visit you...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

@OrangeP47, so what do you think about Brigitte counterclaiming Mojoman's actions night one?

I'm very suspicious of him because of that whole "doing two actions" claim.  I'm leaving here in 15 minutes but I'm thinking of switching my vote to him.  Nobody seems to care about the Louis-me dispute, so I'd prefer if my vote go some place productive.  That leaves Mojo or iLTS.  I may be biased, but I'm continuing to give iLTS the benefit of the doubt, but recent developments are very concerning.  However, I feel if we go after Mojo and are wrong, we can just get iLTS tomorrow.  You, FRADYO, and I all seem to be suspicious of iLTS, and at least one of us will surely still be around to lead that charge.  I feel as if we ignore Mojo now he might slip past us.

I'm very suspicious of him because of that whole "doing two actions" claim.  I'm leaving here in 15 minutes but I'm thinking of switching my vote to him.  Nobody seems to care about the Louis-me dispute, so I'd prefer if my vote go some place productive.  That leaves Mojo or iLTS.  I may be biased, but I'm continuing to give iLTS the benefit of the doubt, but recent developments are very concerning.  However, I feel if we go after Mojo and are wrong, we can just get iLTS tomorrow.  You, FRADYO, and I all seem to be suspicious of iLTS, and at least one of us will surely still be around to lead that charge.  I feel as if we ignore Mojo now he might slip past us.

Irish can probably confirm his Iron Armor ability though. So if he has that alone, it already means he would have to be Town if it's a protective action.

To expand on Brigitte:  I was concerned about her, but Irish said she had "Remove Inhibitor" and she confirmed it.  That actually sounds above board to me, so it's put her on the backburner, unless she's teamed with Irish, which I suppose is an outside possibility.

To expand on Brigitte:  I was concerned about her, but Irish said she had "Remove Inhibitor" and she confirmed it.  That actually sounds above board to me, so it's put her on the backburner, unless she's teamed with Irish, which I suppose is an outside possibility.

Except, what do you think Remove Inhibitor does?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Irish can probably confirm his Iron Armor ability though. So if he has that alone, it already means he would have to be Town if it's a protective action.

That was linked to Mojo?  Still, the other factors weigh heavily, and in CYOR I wouldn't put it past scum/anti-town to have a protective ability.

That was linked to Mojo?  Still, the other factors weigh heavily, and in CYOR I wouldn't put it past scum/anti-town to have a protective ability.

A targeted protective ability at other players...

I'm probably busy until hammer due to unexpected errands. That being said, Orange does bring up a valid point.

Has anybody received iron armor this game?

@Louis @TheIrishman @FRAYDO @Brigitte @Killing_You

If we get a "no" from everyone else I'd say that's a very solid reason to lynch Mojo.

You know what? If a defense materializes, then I'll just be overruled, so I'll stick to voting Mojo.  I think him and iLTS are not on the same team, so if we're wrong, just swing it back the other way.  I entrust everyone to be able to get this together :p

##Vote MojoMan

I have to go now and if you guys botch this I'm going to be severely disappointed.