[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

3 minutes ago, rubeci said:

@OrangeP47 put out so many death threats, i would be surprised if not someone who is no one visits him tonight.

We have zero reason to trust you or shade. You both abandoned the wall to pursue your own goals. You’re clearly not concerned with WIN at all.

Just now, Jeod said:

We have zero reason to trust you or shade. You both abandoned the wall to pursue your own goals. You’re clearly not concerned with WIN at all.

Except for all of the obvious reasons I stated for why helping out Rubeci is good for WIN...

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

First of all, i was on the other side of the wall all along. So no abandoning the Night's Watch nor actually being able to get there.

Then it was me who offered an alliance to fight against the White Walkers, which you broke without remorse.

And in the end you betrayed the realm too and were only concerned with saving yourself.

Now you want Orange back in power so you can leave the Night's Watch!

And you are talking about trust?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I don't really care about rubeci too much (don't know much about his role), but I am irritated that Shade did this without telling me or coming back.

It’s plain for me to see that he has bad intentions. Why wouldn’t he just tell you otherwise? In the wall doc he even told you that you could be LC, no fight. He obviously already had other plans.

2 minutes ago, rubeci said:

First of all, i was on the other side of the wall all along. So no abandoning the Night's Watch nor actually being able to get there.

Then it was me who offered an alliance to fight against the White Walkers, which you broke without remorse.

And in the end you betrayed the realm too and were only concerned with saving yourself.

Now you want Orange back in power so you can leave the Night's Watch!

And you are talking about trust?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Nothing I can do about game mechanics being what they are.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It’s plain for me to see that he has bad intentions. Why wouldn’t he just tell you otherwise? In the wall doc he even told you that you could be LC, no fight. He obviously already had other plans.

Why don't you tell them what i told you in our alliance doc.

I am in no wall doc, so who told whom what?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Ultimately I have no ability to control or influence Shade, so I don't worry about it.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the deal with the wildlings turned out to be beneficial in the books/show. 

Just now, Retaliation said:

Ultimately I have no ability to control or influence Shade, so I don't worry about it.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the deal with the wildlings turned out to be beneficial in the books/show. 

It was, frankly speaking I'm actually a bit surprised just how much this entire set of events paralleled the books/show so well.

Regardless of what happens, shade is going to die by my hand or orange’s. There is no escape. There are plenty of more friendly routes he could have taken to push the wildling alliance. Instead he’s been working the game to his own selfish end.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Regardless of what happens, shade is going to die by my hand or orange’s. There is no escape. There are plenty of more friendly routes he could have taken to push the wildling alliance. Instead he’s been working the game to his own selfish end.

Name them?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So, who's going to be the one to explain to Louis how she's supposed to do anything? Pretty sure being Queen isn't going to be a straightforward task and I've already seen how much she needed to be guided during the rebellion.

I think by default it would most likely be you?

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm fine with that, I'm just not interested in empowering Orange to do it.