[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Some of her other questions were fishing earlier (RE Cersei) but that one was a legitimate question.  I appreciate you're becoming self aware though, heh.

I have to protect my surf you know, not enough fish and all of that stuff...

15 minutes ago, rubeci said:

Thats what i mean, you would think nobody is. Questioning Shade's reason here since it seems like a phony argument.

If you want a simplified argument, the odds of a day one lynch based almost completely on RNG is most likely going to end up targeting the largest group in game which is the Royals, which is exactly what the Rebels or any independents would want.

Actual case against Retal (before I get too tired tonight and go to bed):  He was a pretender to the throne (if we're using actual terminology).  For reasons already stated, I'm hesitant on Voe.  I also hesitate on Shade, because I don't think Shade actually wanted to be King, despite the surge of support for him.  That said, I'd rate Shade more likely than Voe, and he's a feisty one.

These are all tenuous cases though, and the day needs to develop.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If you want a simplified argument, the odds of a day one lynch based almost completely on RNG is most likely going to end up targeting the largest group in game which is the Royals, which is exactly what the Rebels or any independents would want.

I'd argue 1) We don't know what indies want, and 2) any good rebel wants to consume the royalists rather than destroy them.  That's revolution 101.  You seize the apparatus of the state, not destroy it.  They'll want to take us alive.

I mean, if I was a rebel, I wouldn't cry over voting a royalist, true, but I'd not shy away from no lynch.  That just means there's more targets to convert and more resources for the kingdom once the revolution succeeds.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, if I was a rebel, I wouldn't cry over voting a royalist, true, but I'd not shy away from no lynch.  That just means there's more targets to convert and more resources for the kingdom once the revolution succeeds.

I don't think they're rebels anymore after the revolution ends though...

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I have consulted with my magic pain glove and determined that I have always been a royalist.

Your magic pain glove has a lot less charisma than I do, so that doesn't have the same ring as my argument did :p

On 7/14/2019 at 4:40 PM, TheIrishman said:

I'm all for Shade or Voe being king seeing as either will most likely be deposed right away. That said, I do have full intentions on becoming king myself afterwards. But for now, call me Lord Bronn ;)

I thought this comment was curious. I'm not sure if it means Irish would've rebelled on n1 or not but still.

12 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I thought this comment was curious. I'm not sure if it means Irish would've rebelled on n1 or not but still.

I don't think Irish is rebel, he's been quiet so far but I don't think he's made any move to say he isn't Royal either so he's on my radar

Also Orange is very very cocky about being Royal, which sets me off a bit so not going to eliminate him off rebel list just yet (but he's at the way bottom)

For the Voe or Shade, I'd like to hear more from Voe first. With Shade I can see him as being a rebel, but it's to early for me to see who's who.

So for now ##no lynch

No comment on Irish for now, but I do hope he does work when he gets here.  Same goes for PrettyReckless.  I've already laid out why no lynch is not the greatest idea, and other implications, but I feel like after a certain point it's just yelling into the void :p

For now, it's bed time.  Don't go too crazy while I'm away :p

I want to see Voe and Irish in this discussion. Unfortunately there isn't much cause to vote anyone at the moment. The Kingdom Administration actions are locked until the next night phase so we can't plan any management yet either. I'll have to consult with my Hand, but it's highly likely that our voted player for today will be sent to the Wall unless we find evidence of rebellion.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I want to see Voe and Irish in this discussion. Unfortunately there isn't much cause to vote anyone at the moment. The Kingdom Administration actions are locked until the next night phase so we can't plan any management yet either. I'll have to consult with my Hand, but it's highly likely that our voted player for today will be sent to the Wall unless we find evidence of rebellion.

The fact you refused to elect me as your hand makes me very reluctant on aiding your military campaigns. Just saying.

I am also surprised how many loyals remained. Reading the post by Shade on how the game is going to develop

On 7/16/2019 at 7:19 PM, Shade939 said:

Right, here's a completely accurate outline of how this game is going to go.

1. Everyone rebels against the current King.

2. The current King resigns allowing everyone to elect a new King.

3. We repeat steps 1 and 2 a few more times slowly decreasing the Win bar and lowering Verti's sanity meter.

4. Winter arrives and Verti reveals that Orange was the Night King all along.

5. Everyone wonders why we didn't just skip to this part in the first place.

I had the impression everyone has already rebelled and are currently sitting in a doc with majority on your side. I figured i'd just declare myself loyal, wait for Jeod to die (by not aiding him in case he tried to fight) and then declare myself independent. But alas, my day is ruined.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

The fact you refused to elect me as your hand makes me very reluctant on aiding your military campaigns. Just saying.

I am also surprised how many loyals remained. Reading the post by Shade on how the game is going to develop

Reveal hidden contents

I had the impression everyone has already rebelled and are currently sitting in a doc with majority on your side. I figured i'd just declare myself loyal, wait for Jeod to die (by not aiding him in case he tried to fight) and then declare myself independent. But alas, my day is ruined.

Shade frequently makes too many assumptions, and as a result has no idea what he's talking about.  Unfortunately, that's not alignment indicitive.

I offer the alternative theory that many of us want to build up our own resources, and figured we'd be safer doing that under the "protection" of the royalist banner, rather than joining the rebels where we'd likely have to expend what little we started with.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade frequently makes too many assumptions, and as a result has no idea what he's talking about.  Unfortunately, that's not alignment indicitive.

I offer the alternative theory that many of us want to build up our own resources, and figured we'd be safer doing that under the "protection" of the royalist banner, rather than joining the rebels where we'd likely have to expend what little we started with.

Unfortunately we now have a king with wrong religion and there is little we can do about it. That about building up.

Also what is this royal army for ants? 15k? I brought 30k to the table >_>

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I wish Cat 5 was playing this game :v

Yeah, and instead we get Shade (whom I remember as being afk 3/4 of the games he was in) and his new "colleagues" whom i don't even recognize :c

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Unfortunately we now have a king with wrong religion and there is little we can do about it. That about building up.

Also what is this royal army for ants? 15k? I brought 30k to the table >_>

I'm pretty sure on religion no matter what anybody does, a large section of the player base is going to be unhappy, so we're just going to have to deal with it.