[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

I unfortunately cannot eliminate Rubeci by covert means.  Fortunately, he failed at eliminating me as well.  I propose we vote him up again and eliminate him properly, now that we have forces at the wall, as he's clearly going to be a threat.

##Vote Rubeci

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

How do you know it was Rubeci?

Because 1) there are no rebels. 2) even if there were, I'm pretty sure they can't attack on the same day they rebel. 3) Who else would it be? 4) He's been pretty much softing that he was going to do it.

To expand on 3, I'm pretty sure any "normal" person can't attack last night mechanically.

Well, theoretically it could have been Shade if we believe that he is truly joined with Rubeci. We know that someone delayed the game because they were planning their actions still and that discussion didn't involve my alliance with you or my communication with my Lord Commander. Only options left would be discussions involving people on the wall or Shade/Rubeci, and I know which two probably had a lot to think about.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, theoretically it could have been Shade if we believe that he is truly joined with Rubeci. We know that someone delayed the game because they were planning their actions still and that discussion didn't involve my alliance with you or my communication with my Lord Commander. Only options left would be discussions involving people on the wall or Shade/Rubeci, and I know which two probably had a lot to think about.

TBH I think that's more you need to confirm if you rebell OR stay loyal, and some people don't get the OR part, so they were just lazy and didn't say anything.  That said, I can probably actually kill Shade for real if he's on this side of the wall.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

TBH I think that's more you need to confirm if you rebell OR stay loyal, and some people don't get the OR part, so they were just lazy and didn't say anything.  That said, I can probably actually kill Shade for real if he's on this side of the wall.

I suppose that's true.

I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with Rubeci. I can't decide if he's the obvious villain that's been right before us all this time or a trap that will cause us to be punished if we hit him. VERT likes to do both of those things and it's hard to guess which one he's doing.

That said, it's unfortunate that your masters in political science caused you to be an assassination target.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I suppose that's true.

I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with Rubeci. I can't decide if he's the obvious villain that's been right before us all this time or a trap that will cause us to be punished if we hit him. VERT likes to do both of those things and it's hard to guess which one he's doing.

That said, it's unfortunate that your masters in political science caused you to be an assassination target.

Did they think I was bluffing when I said I was prepared?

5 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote OrangeP47

You've been going on for a while about wanting to kill everyone in game? In fact you even admitted you tried to kill Rubeci last night, and you act surprised that someone else tried to kill you in self defense?

5 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I suppose that's true.

At this point I'm beginning to suspect Rubeci is the in game mechanic to prolong the game and force us to hit winter.

In short we basically have two games going on simultaneously that are effecting each other.

We have south of the wall that's related to the Rebellion, and then we have one north of the wall related to the Free Folk, Night Watch, and Winter.

8 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Winter is here!

Starting Day 10, the game's core mechanics will change, namely the ones concerning faction changes, combat, election and general voting. The current King/Queen and Lord Commander will be granted bigger executive powers as new threats from the North will arise to bring the Kingdom down. Days will become shorter. Provisions will also become a rare resource, so try to stock up and spare them from now on.

I was actually expecting that to be more prominent.

5 minutes ago, Louis said:

Why can't we all band together and defeat WIN together it's like south side vs north side right now

I tried with the proposal to abolish the throne. Rubeci and shade didn’t like the idea.

On 8/7/2019 at 10:12 PM, Jeod said:

If shade is elected and then killed, then he will not be rebellion and not have time to do anything for the kingdom, thereby making his entire game moot.

On 8/7/2019 at 10:14 PM, Jeod said:

We can then abolish the kingdom itself by bringing everyone else to the wall and beat the wildlings. Only shade and Irish will lose.

On 8/8/2019 at 4:14 AM, Jeod said:

We can then abolish the kingdom itself by bringing everyone else to the wall and beat the wildlings. Only shade and Irish will lose.

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

I tried with the proposal to abolish the throne. Rubeci and shade didn’t like the idea.

Guess why Rubeci and Shade did not like that idea!