[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##warp

I'm not putting up with bullshit for today. Louis went nowhere last night. Tried to pass the mask to Fraydo, but it didn't work.

ChopBam hops on his warp star and nopes on out of there! He can't be targeted or lynched today! The warp star will be given to another player during the next night phase.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

##inhale ChopBam

Nope.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I forced ChopBam to pass it to himself. My plan was to steal the 1-UP from him so we could lynch him today (assuming it acts as an extra life). Looks like he had more than that up his sleeve.

Makes sense. I should've caught that with the inhale.

So where do we go from here?

In the unlikely event she was scum, it would have roleblocked her to keep her from killing.

Secondly, I could copy her strange action and confirm her claim on at least how that works. Protection from roleblock, I do not think I have ever heard of it, so I wanted to check it out.

Thirdly, she was an unlikely kill for scum, therefore she can come into this thread and describe how she was sucked in and spat out, giving me an alibi for last night, especially after all of this suspicion about the one up and my supposed take alibi with Orange.

On suspicions I'm hunching on Killing You. Pushing and following the narrative but not too hard. A gym trainer though? The masonry is confirmed by FRAYDO unless his "masonry" is really just a scumdoc with FRAYDO, which would be a bad idea honestly. You and iLTS are both loving to hate on my forgetful ways during the last 75 hours where due to work I've only been able to eat, sleep, and work unless I'm driving, during which I can SORTA respond to these.

Mojoman we all decided was scum until we half lynched him and randomly changed our minds. The fact I didn't get any items off him yesterday led my mind away from him in suspicion but being itemless honestly shouldn't mean anything.

You asked for my suspicions, they're all over the place.

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Secondly, I could copy her strange action and confirm her claim on at least how that works. Protection from roleblock, I do not think I have ever heard of it, so I wanted to check it out.

And your result?

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Thirdly, she was an unlikely kill for scum, therefore she can come into this thread and describe how she was sucked in and spat out, giving me an alibi for last night, especially after all of this suspicion about the one up and my supposed take alibi with Orange.

On suspicions I'm hunching on Killing You. Pushing and following the narrative but not too hard. A gym trainer though? The masonry is confirmed by FRAYDO unless his "masonry" is really just a scumdoc with FRAYDO, which would be a bad idea honestly. You and iLTS are both loving to hate on my forgetful ways during the last 75 hours where due to work I've only been able to eat, sleep, and work unless I'm driving, during which I can SORTA respond to these.

Mojoman we all decided was scum until we half lynched him and randomly changed our minds. The fact I didn't get any items off him yesterday led my mind away from him in suspicion but being itemless honestly shouldn't mean anything.

You asked for my suspicions, they're all over the place.

While I do agree that Mojo probably shouldn't be 100% cleared, at the same time you're all over the place. You almost seem like you're desperately trying to throw suspicions off of yourself rather than trying to actually mount a proper defense for yourself, or a case on someone else. You have plenty of time to do both now.

18 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

For what it's worth, despite Louis claiming to have something to do with undoing roleblocks, we've never seen the results or her actions. It's like she's doing nothing at all. So, you can back her up?

I can verify she has a night action that undoes roleblocks.

12 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

While I do agree that Mojo probably shouldn't be 100% cleared, at the same time you're all over the place. You almost seem like you're desperately trying to throw suspicions off of yourself rather than trying to actually mount a proper defense for yourself, or a case on someone else. You have plenty of time to do both now.

Well yeah I had a decision to make. I could have sat down and taken it, proving you guys all wrong when I flip. But what good would that do? An ego trip? That would be utterly useless indeed.

Or I could use my protection to save myself and continue helping out as best as I can. Standing up and fighting for myself even against my supposed teammates here seemed better and I don't regret it.