[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Has there anybody who claims they didn't start with an item at all? Either related to their role or not at all. I at least started with my mask.

I didn't start with any items, but I also don't have any thumbs or ask for them. :p

My characters really not that powerful compared to everyone else and what abilities they have...

13 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You are making an assumption that Retal had an item. We don't know that yet.

That's actually a fair point. Still, FRAYDO wanted to check, and I didn't see the harm in doing so.

12 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Has there anybody who claims they didn't start with an item at all? Either related to their role or not at all. I at least started with my mask.

I didn't start with an item. I've got the gym, and that's it.

So looks like checking for dead player's items is not a means of indicating innocence. As best I can tell reading through ChopBam can't give us a good reason for him having that 1-UP. I know with my mask at least that passing it can be blocked. So I would assume that Nodlied blocking Vertigo would block any actions that would create a 1-UP (i.e. role action creates one in another player's inventory) as well as an actual item pass. I don't see any other explanation for ChopBam getting that mushroom outside of being scum or Vertigo having a silent day action. But we've seen no evidence of any silent day action so far.

3 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Maybe I can help you with that, sir.

##inhale Mojoman

Thank you, kind sir.

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

Jeeze I claimed vanilla town at D3 start and everyone wasted their abilities on me now.:doh:

You were so adamant about being clear and having done nothing, as well as just being vanilla, one can’t help but think otherwise.

Fortunately, I think the plan has worked out. Despite your gameplay I believe you are clear.

51 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You are making an assumption that Retal had an item. We don't know that yet.

30 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So looks like checking for dead player's items is not a means of indicating innocence.  l

I at least wanted to determine Mojoman’s claim. He seemed quite desparate to prove that he had nothing, was vanilla, and did nothing last night. The statement is true if the assumption of Retal not carrying an item is true. As you said though, we don’t know that yet but this working assumption will at least lower my suspicions of Mojo.

This is the best plan I can think of.

@Nodlied Vote NoLynch, and then fart me, iLTS, or Mojoman. If that works, it'll put us at 2 for NoLynch and 2 for Cat5. Then, @ChopBam will need to put his vote back to NoLynch. It's the most control we'll have over the lynch at this point, and since we can't use it for a scum suspect, I don't want it to fall on a townie.

8 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

This is the best plan I can think of.

@Nodlied Vote NoLynch, and then fart me, iLTS, or Mojoman. If that works, it'll put us at 2 for NoLynch and 2 for Cat5. Then, @ChopBam will need to put his vote back to NoLynch. It's the most control we'll have over the lynch at this point, and since we can't use it for a scum suspect, I don't want it to fall on a townie.

Seems to be our only option, if I'm honest.

Better try and do this then.

##Vote Nolynch

##Fart Killing_You

Just now, Nodlied said:

##Vote Nolynch

##Fart Killing_You

Nodlied attempts to vote NoLynch but slips on a banana peel and votes for FRAYDO!

He lets a loud one rip on Killing_You! The smell is so bad that Killing_You can't focus and votes with Nodlied!

Donkey Kong doesn't like the smell! He goes home and takes his bananas with him.