[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm not following your thinking but sure, let's see how this plays out.

Nodlied claimed to roleblock Verti. Thus, verti could not have passed anyone the item, if Nodlied's claim is true. Therefore I look bad because I have it. Because I must have killed Verti and taken the item. But that's simply not the case. The item still fell into my hands. So the most likely thing is that Nodlied lied about the block and killed him instead, letting the pass action actually occur.

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

My thoughts on the matter is that roleblocks possibly do not stop passing of items. However, I still find ChopBam's convienient loss of memory regarding an item that belonged to a dead player, to be more suspicious than I can forgive.

A coincidence that is convenient for the bad guys if you keep this up

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

For today it doesn't even matter. We can't act on the suspicion.

To be frank, I'm also questioning the events that would have to be involved in Verti losing an item that gave him an extra life...

That does seem a rather obvious problem with him being dead and blocked...

6 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

A coincidence that is convenient for the bad guys if you keep this up

wind-waker-toon-link.jpg?w=736&f=af51723

Convenient for the bad guys, right right. And so just who are these bad guys? I suppose I'm getting at wanting to hear your suspects while you're putting up your defense.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

wind-waker-toon-link.jpg?w=736&f=af51723

Convenient for the bad guys, right right. And so just who are these bad guys? I suppose I'm getting at wanting to hear your suspects while you're putting up your defense.

how about the vote I cast? Did you read those posts?

It's looking pretty bleak right now to be honest. Today's votes are a sham because of decay, more likely to have another till tonight, and then a probable Lynch storm on me tomorrow, followed by another kill the following night. That's three town dead. Can we afford that?

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

My thoughts on the matter is that roleblocks possibly do not stop passing of items. However, I still find ChopBam's convienient loss of memory regarding an item that belonged to a dead player, to be more suspicious than I can forgive.

I can actually confirm that role blocks stop passing of at least some items.

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

My night action result quite clearly says that Verti wouldn't be able to do, say or vote shit that night and the following day.

7 hours ago, ChopBam said:

@Category 5 Hurricane do you still have the garlic?

Spoiler

Wario_Amiibo_Side.jpg?1508

So I was right in that you started with that! I'd tell you to hand it over, but you no longer have it!

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Nodlied Didn't you claim something hot you during D2 yet no action was publicly seen?

õ_o I do not remember such a thing.

I ran this idea through KY in our masonry, and I'm going for a hunch. My current thinking is still following the notion of ChopBam murdering Verti and gaining the 1up as a result. Following this line, someone should have gained Retal's item if he had one.

Additionally, there is the question of Orange's claimed backpack. KY and I agree that the backpack is likely to have gone to their scum partner and no one has spoken up of receiving it.

By hooking Mojoman, I am hoping to find a) an item that Retal would have had b) nothing of value or c) a missing backpack that went to their scum partner. With a successful action, I hope to implicate or clear Mojo.

##hook Mojo