[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

From my perspective, out of those three Nodlied seems the most scummy because he targeted Verti and I got the 1-up. However, he does seem to be acting like town and being very co-operative so I... just don't know anymore. Should we let RNG decide between a 3-way tie?

Just now, ChopBam said:

From my perspective, out of those three Nodlied seems the most scummy because he targeted Verti and I got the 1-up. However, he does seem to be acting like town and being very co-operative so I... just don't know anymore. Should we let RNG decide between a 3-way tie?

It's either that, you place Cat5 or FRAYDO in the lead, or you unvote and let RNG decide between Cat5 and FRAYDO. We're losing town no matter what.

I have neither a town or scum read on FRAYDO, but I do trust KY and he's got a town read on FRAYDO. I'm pretty sure Nodlied is town, he's been pretty helpful and did his best to get us out of this mess. I don't have as much of a town read on Cat5, but I don't think he's scum.

@Nodlied @Category 5 Hurricane @FRAYDO

Since you're the ones on the chopping block, what do you think about this idea? Looking at your roles, I think Nodlied's is the most useful to town out of the three of you right now. I'm fairly certain that ChopBam is scum, so Nodlied can cancel his vote and/or block him at night. At the very least, I think we should have ChopBam unvote so that he isn't one of the possible lynch options. What do you guys think about this?

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I have neither a town or scum read on FRAYDO, but I do trust KY and he's got a town read on FRAYDO. I'm pretty sure Nodlied is town, he's been pretty helpful and did his best to get us out of this mess. I don't have as much of a town read on Cat5, but I don't think he's scum.

Since you're the ones on the chopping block, what do you think about this idea? Looking at your roles, I think Nodlied's is the most useful to town out of the three of you right now. I'm fairly certain that ChopBam is scum, so Nodlied can cancel his vote and/or block him at night. At the very least, I think we should have ChopBam unvote so that he isn't one of the possible lynch options. What do you guys think about this?

So, what exactly is your plan here?

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I can only block if I turn into Warioman. =/