[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

I wasn't seriously suggesting you and KY, but I was suggesting it was equally ridiculous. What I'm saying is it would be a really bad move to just out a scummate like that, especially with no previous public dirt on her. She gets lynched today as scum, I get tarred and feathered tomorrow or the next day. Great plan.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I wasn't seriously suggesting you and KY, but I was suggesting it was equally ridiculous. What I'm saying is it would be a really bad move to just out a scummate like that, especially with no previous public dirt on her. She gets lynched today as scum, I get tarred and feathered tomorrow or the next day. Great plan.

A great plan, or should I say, an ambitious scum gambit.

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

If I had the answer, I would straight up give it to you, but all I have is this 1-Up and the same questions you do.

tumblr_phn82mxjJl1ujbic2_540.png

I'm beginning to doubt this claim. I think I know who has the 1-Up and will survive today's lynch. And when she lives, her partner will return from his warp and we'll be left at their mercy.

This doesn't make sense, how do you not know enough about me, the times I've been here I've been honest about what I've done. 

If I am lynched today it'll all be for nothing and losing another townie. I may not be readable maybe due to the fact that I don't know much yet. 

If there is two scums they only need three more kills including a mislynch. 

1 minute ago, Louis said:

This doesn't make sense, how do you not know enough about me, the times I've been here I've been honest about what I've done. 

If I am lynched today it'll all be for nothing and losing another townie. I may not be readable maybe due to the fact that I don't know much yet. 

If there is two scums they only need three more kills including a mislynch. 

Yeah I'm starting to be sorry for dragging you into this. I thought town wouldn't have their heads so far up their asses that they could see reason. Apparently not, or perhaps FRAYDO is the one playing mind games. I personally doubt it, but I really really don't know what FRAYDO is like when he is scum.

@FRAYDOyou basically confirmed KY as town, right? Can you confirm the same for iLTS?

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

tumblr_phn82mxjJl1ujbic2_540.png

I'm beginning to doubt this claim. I think I know who has the 1-Up and will survive today's lynch. And when she lives, her partner will return from his warp and we'll be left at their mercy.

One way to find out. Try doing the thing.

What I don't get is how you're not proven townie at all yet @FRAYDO

I am not in kahoots with Chopbam and I don't know why he decided to Target me tonight but so far he's be my alibi, I dont trust him right now but he's the only one who's been on my side on how ridiculous this is. 

How is this different from who you and KY where in kahoots at the gym.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Also I don't trust ILTS, he's been all talk and now he's super quiet, why's that?

Seems like scum lying low to see the destructions he's done.

The scum mates get their own google doc to plan their schemes. Not that I want to meta too strongly here, but it is possible for some of the avid lurkers of the thread to be typing and reading nefarious things in another browser tab.

A 1-Up is from Super Mario and grants you an extra life. It wouldn't save you from a lynch, specifically.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

One way to find out. Try doing the thing.

I'll wait on my mason buddy to read up and determine our course of action. My hook only has that 50% chance to succeed, while his inhale is guaranteed.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

@FRAYDOyou basically confirmed KY as town, right? Can you confirm the same for iLTS?

I am confident in both of them, yes.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

How is this different from who you and KY where in kahoots at the gym.

KY and I were free to do whatever we wanted, we were not confined to the gym. Now this does open up the possibility of one us going out and doing something we shouldn't be, but I'm Town and so is he. Your roleblock and being roleblocked claim of last night leaves out the possibility of either of you performing the kill, as you want everyone to believe.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I'll wait on my mason buddy to read up and determine our course of action. My hook only has that 50% chance to succeed, while his inhale is guaranteed.

1. I'm immune to day actions today, so your hook has a 0% chance to succeed.
  2. If it did have a chance of succeeding, I don't believe the 1-Up can be given or taken. All you have to go on here is my word, but I asked if I could pass it and was told no.
  3. I have no inhale today because I copied an ability last night.
3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I am confident in both of them, yes.

If you were hypothetically 100% confident in me, would you revisit any cases against them? Or would you still have rock solid confidence and look to someone else, like Cat5 or Louis?

7 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm confident in both of them, yes.

KY and I were free to do whatever we wanted, we were not confined to the gym. Now this does open up the possibility of one us going out and doing something we shouldn't be, but I'm Town and so is he. Your roleblock and being roleblocked claim of last night leaves out the possibility of either of you performing the kill, as you want everyone to believe.

Sorry but maybe you're scum, because to me you haven't been confirmed scum, non of you guys have.

Im a little heated right now, because the one time I try to do something I'm caught in this web. 

I am NOT scum. Targeting me today will in the end not benefit town into getting closer to finding scum, I actually want to win this game, I am so frustrated that we haven't found another one after Orange's big reveal.

Just now, Louis said:

Sorry but maybe you're scum, because to me you haven't been confirmed scum, non of you guys have.

Im a little heated right now, because the one time I try to do something I'm caught in this web. 

I am NOT scum. Targeting me today will in the end not benefit town into getting closer to finding scum, I actually want to win this game, I am so frustrated that we haven't found another one after Orange's big reveal.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I 100% believe in your roleblocking stopper and have been trying to at least get folks to believe that.

1. You're not the target of my hook. You've warped away, after all.
2. Doubt. Nodlied identified it as a third item, and so it must be able to be stolen.
3. Odd. iLTS attempted it earlier still.

5 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

##inhale ChopBam

Invalid action?

Just now, ChopBam said:

Or Mojoman, shit. Why do I keep forgetting that guy.

No one cares about a Ice Climber. People only care when they are the Ice Climbers.

7 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

If you were hypothetically 100% confident in me, would you revisit any cases against them? Or would you still have rock solid confidence and look to someone else, like Cat5 or Louis?

Every case is worth a revisit, I can agree to that. Let's assume a complete 180 of my attack and I gained 100% confidence in you. What are your thoughts on Cat5 and Louis then?

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Well if it makes you feel any better, I 100% believe in your roleblocking stopper and have been trying to at least get folks to believe that.

See, right now I am siding with Chopbam because he's the only one who believes in me, but if later turns out to be to scum later and do this to mess with me to get suspicious off of him, props to him.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Every case is worth a revisit, I can agree to that. Let's assume a complete 180 of my attack and I gained 100% confidence in you. What are your thoughts on Cat5 and Louis then?

I believe Louis. Cat5 has really taken advantage of the situation that's piled up against me. Normally he's exploring alt options, even if he does believe the one thing. He hinted at this earlier but didn't tell us what he's thinking.