[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If you have a day action you can safely use that's not a one-shot, that would be the way to prove it right now. Otherwise using a night action on someone that fits your characters flavor. Or just let one of our multiple investigative roles try to figure it out for instead by their actions.

Yes but then I'd have to wait till the next night to prove who and what I am

On 9/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, ChopBam said:

Orange said only he could use it, and upon further inspection of my PM I can confirm that I can't use the ability without the backpack.

While thinking about the possibility of a Chop/Orange scumteam, I remembered this little tidbit. The more I think about it, the more it bothers me. Why would an action require a separate item to be used? Why wouldn't the ability just be the item's action?

Re-examining this with the possibility of a Chop/Orange team in mind, it now looks more like them trying to clear each other without needing to prove themselves, especially considering the fact that Shade is in the game. :v It was enough to deter suspicion at first, but this combined with Chop mysteriously having Verti's 1UP, it's a pretty weaksauce justification.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

you're assuming there's a reason, why are you assuming there is a reason? I already told you, I forgot about it. Why are you pushing so hard?

Because things aren't lining up. How could Verti have passed you the 1UP when he was blocked and killed?

Could it have been given to me randomly because he was holding it when he died? could someone else have passed it to me inadvertently or intentionally? Could he still have passed an item, though his action would have been blocked? These are questions you are not asking yourselves, and I am concerned.

6 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Could it have been given to me randomly because he was holding it when he died? could someone else have passed it to me inadvertently or intentionally? Could he still have passed an item, though his action would have been blocked? These are questions you are not asking yourselves, and I am concerned.

I'd ask if that's your defense, but clearly DK is a better defense right now. :p

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Just got back and skimming through. It looks like there's good evidence that ChopBam is scum? Can someone tl;dr? Still going to read through, but would be nice to have.

Chopbam has a One-Up that he most likely received from Verti as Mario.

Nodlied found it in his inventory N2, and had blocked Verti N1 so he shouldn't have been capable of willingly giving it to ChopBam.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Chopbam has a One-Up that he most likely received from Verti as Mario.

Nodlied found it in his inventory N2, and had blocked Verti N1 so he shouldn't have been capable of willingly giving it to ChopBam.

Oh wow. Yeah, ChopBam forgetting or not forgetting to mention the 1-UP is irrelevant. The damning evidence is that he has it at all. Looking at it logically, I think either Nodlied is lying about blocking Vertigo and is scum, or ChopBame killed Vertigo and got the 1-UP.

I see no reason why Nodlied would lie though, this is something that would quickly be found out, backfire, and then he'd be lynched. I've also never seen a mechanic in mafia where items get distributed randomly on a non-lynch death. With what I've read I'd definitely support a ChopBam lynch today.

It's not that suspicious to not claim you have an item that gives you BP or sone other form of protection. But the problem is how he likely gained it.

And his defense is he forgot about it.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

you're assuming there's a reason, why are you assuming there is a reason? I already told you, I forgot about it. Why are you pushing so hard?

Despite the fact it should have mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Could it have been given to me randomly because he was holding it when he died?

I thought to ask myself this question to humor you, then considered Retal's death. If he had an item, and following your line of defense here, someone should have randomly gained his item then. But that didn't happen, did it? Either he did not have an item on him, someone received the item and has not spoken up, or your defense fell apart at the first sentence. An additional fourth turnout is whoever killed Retal has his item. Wouldn't that be funny.

But hey, it's just a question you wanted us to ask ourselves.

link-the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-

Also, I'll remind everyone that I still didn't get any items from killing Orange such as a supposed Backpack that ChopBam mentioned Oranges night action being combined with.

And neither has anyone else in game came forward to possibly claim that item either after him dying.

Which would seem to be another relevant point in ChopBam's case.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Orange could have also been lying about the backpack. Keep that in mind.

There's a fair number of unknown points about that backpack, but ChopBam also claimed Orange had it.

But finding someone with that as an item in their inventory would certainly make that player very suspicious.