Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NodFan

NodFan has returned

Recommended Posts

Thats right I am still alive and kicking, I haven't been on the forums for years now so I thought I would update everyone on my status.

What have I been up to?

Not much really but I finally got my first ever gaming pc (well its more of a starter gaming laptop). I have an HP Gaming laptop with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Video card, and at least 8GB of RAM, it was pretty cheap one too I got for only around ~$550. On my new laptop I have an  have been playing games like ARMA 3, Ground Branch, Wargame Red dragon, and just recently got addicted to an Airsimulator called DCS World.

Thats basically it really, im just happy to be back on forums again and you will expect to see me active more often.

Thank you very much everyone.

PS: I also heard APB has a throwback event tomorrow.

Edited by NodFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NodFan said:

Not much really but I finally got my first ever gaming pc (well its more of a starter gaming laptop). I have an HP Gaming laptop with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Video card, and at least 8GB of RAM, it was pretty cheap one too I got for only around ~$550.

Thats basically it really, im just happy to be back on forums again and you will expect to see me active more often.

Thank you very much everyone.

PS: I also heard APB has a throwback event tomorrow.

Welcome back, commander. Yes, me too, I upgraded my specs after these two years, so now I am with Intel Core i7-4790 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 Ventus and 16 GB RAM. Running now most of my games on Ultra and High settings (Avorion, HoTS, Star Sonata 2...). Updated Red Alert A Path Beyond Beta is going to be released soon, and I cannot wait to try it in action with comrades from CnCSeries.ru, W3D Hub, and from regular C&C Renegade gaming too. I sent messages to any people that I know and who played beta of APB before, I sent news to CnCSeries as well, I hope, they will be glad to participate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NodFan said:

PS: I also heard APB has a throwback event tomorrow.

Yes :v 

Also, welcome back!

7 hours ago, GraYaSDF said:

Updated Red Alert A Path Beyond Beta is going to be released soon, and I cannot wait to try it in action with comrades from CnCSeries.ru, W3D Hub, and from regular C&C Renegade gaming too. I sent messages to any people that I know and who played beta of APB before, I sent news to CnCSeries as well, I hope, they will be glad to participate.

Spreading the word I see! No pressure eh? Haha, hopefully it will not disappoint. Today is the day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chad1233: Actually I started with Beta back in 2007, I never got to play 9935 in its days but I played in the throwback server for it a couple years back

@Mojoman Yeah those were the good old days, and yeah sure I would love to join the mafia, were do I go about to apply?

@FRAYDO lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NodFan said:

@Chad1233: Actually I started with Beta back in 2007, I never got to play 9935 in its days but I played in the throwback server for it a couple years back

@Mojoman Yeah those were the good old days, and yeah sure I would love to join the mafia, were do I go about to apply?

@FRAYDO lol

We've actually got a game signup starting right now!

https://w3dhub.com/forum/topic/419493-mystery-mafia-holidays-2019/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2019 at 9:46 AM, NodFan said:

I never got to play 9935 in its days but I played in the throwback server for it a couple years back

Hey

Spoiler

goofy again.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...