[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

Well, I wish I could explain away  3 separate instances of me being confirmed scum.

But explaining a cop claim, a tracker claim, and an RNG (thanks Jeod) claim? That's quite beyond my ability.

Though maybe with some honesty I'll at least help out everyone.

So, I'm actually TP mafia aligned. How does that work? Well, I'm a Mastermind.

The scum and I are in a doc together, all anonymous. My job was actually to let scum have just enough leash to win, without killing me. See, if scum wins while I'm alive, I technically win and they don't.

I did use my ability last night to kill Chop, we had actually agreed to kill FRAYDO (20/20, shoulda went with him), but I used my special night kill to override the votes. I was hoping by killing Chop (who was kind of jokingly on my case) I could make myself seem at least semi-innocent through the old scheme of 'Why would I target the person who voted for me?'.

Why not wait until we naturally killed Chop? Well, again, as long as I didn't kill someone who was scum, I was happy. How did I know Chop wasn't scum? I said in the doc I was going to check on Chop to see if had he a night ability I wanted to steal (my second ability is a morph, that copies a night action), and no one objected

I'm frankly not sure how many scum members there are, since the doc is anonymous, but there's at least two others.

The only problem is, I'm TP. If the spaghetti is to be believed Orange is a scum and FRAYDO is somehow getting wrong reports (put on glasses after the report maybe?) Or iLTS is not telling the whole truth with his report.

But I fully expect to be lynched today and if not, dead tonight, since I assume scum won't be too talkative in the doc until I'm dead.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Curious, can someone day kill Mojoman so we can check his alignment and lynch someone else?

I'm for it.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I don't really believe this. It feels like a last ditch effort to throw the trail off of somebody else. But thanks for taking credit for the janitor kill!

Kinda wish I knew what item Chop had, but whatever.

Just now, Mojoman said:

So you're saying Chop was TP and I erased him and stole his identity?

Possibly, so you would come up as a TP upon death.

And Jeod suggested you try to pretend a mastermind in the mafia doc....

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I only give tips to new players or alternate universe men.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That sounds like it veers close to bastard GMing territory.

I think it's more likely that he's making this up. He's cornered, and he knows it. And if he's right about a mastermind being in game, and about the scumdoc being anonymous, that would mean trying to find partners would be a lot more difficult for town. No, I think it's more likely that Mojo's giving us a red herring.

11 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Mojoman, are you claiming that when you die your flip as Mafia or as a TP?

As far as I know, I will flip TP. Though any alignment check on me while alive will show town, just FYI.

Which makes me kind of curious what I would show up as on FRAYDO's alignment check then.

Just now, Mojoman said:

As far as I know, I will flip TP. Though any alignment check on me while alive will show town, just FYI.

Which makes me kind of curious what I would show up as on FRAYDO's alignment check then.

A most peculiar claim. I"m not certain if it really makes sense for you to flip as anything other than Mafia in this situation.

18 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

That sounds like it veers close to bastard GMing territory.

I think it's more likely that he's making this up. He's cornered, and he knows it. And if he's right about a mastermind being in game, and about the scumdoc being anonymous, that would mean trying to find partners would be a lot more difficult for town. No, I think it's more likely that Mojo's giving us a red herring.

EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).thumb.jpg.9e07c69e1a0f7f7111fa8c33c93ba3e5.jpg

I'm obviously giving you a red herring about something.

As to what I'm actually telling the truth or stretching the truth about is up to you guys.

21 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

A point in favor for this claim is that it's not an attempt to prevent us from lynching him. We actually have to lynch him based on this.

Like Retal said, I'm dead either way. I'm trying to play my reveal somewhat neutral for the sake of a fun game, maybe if I'd waited to use my janitor ability, scum would have been a bit more willing to help. Like it was said, I was just unlucky with how everything came together, Louis, FRAYDO, and randomness all kinda collided.

If even just two of those things had happened, I could have weasled out or convinced my scummates to back me and shrugged off my ability as having other information.

Just now, Shade939 said:

A most peculiar claim. I"m not certain if it really makes sense for you to flip as anything other than Mafia in this situation.

Well like you said, you either shoot me, or just ignore whatever nonsense I say, scumhunt the rest of the day, lynch me, then keep going.