[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

45 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I did use my ability last night to kill Chop, we had actually agreed to kill FRAYDO (20/20, shoulda went with him), but I used my special night kill to override the votes.

Overriding scum's night kill? This is brilliant! Thank you, Mojo.

f97d292cfa12a6e6dde22d8f6f42398c9bc35311

@Scum You are welcome to try again.

Alright, I have three possible scum members from that action. At least one of them is scum. By the wording it's possible more than one is scum, however unlikely that is.

So, as someone who has won multiple games as TP here's my position on TP as town. LYNCH ALL TP.

##vote Mojoman

Either Mojoman is telling us the truth and he is TP who is not aligned with town. Or he's lying and he's actually scum. If he's telling the truth, then we could potentially have Orange or FRAYDO as scum depending on your interpretation of what I received (i.e. TP not being counted as scum). By his own admission, he's already killed town. Case closed.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Alright, I have three possible scum members from that action. At least one of them is scum. By the wording it's possible more than one is scum, however unlikely that is.

So, as someone who has won multiple games as TP here's my position on TP as town. LYNCH ALL TP.

##vote Mojoman

Either Mojoman is telling us the truth and he is TP who is not aligned with town. Or he's lying and he's actually scum. If he's telling the truth, then we could potentially have Orange or FRAYDO as scum depending on your interpretation of what I received (i.e. TP not being counted as scum). By his own admission, he's already killed town. Case closed.

He's not even really claiming TP, he's still claiming some kind of mafia.

There's also the possibility that when you pulled the three names out of your spaghetti you inadvertently sealed the fate of your anonymous partner. You may have been too hasty with that claim.

ranpo-gif-3.gif

Thanks for the birthday spag guys <3.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I just skimmed, seemed like TP that was in anonymous communication with mafia. Either way, dangerous to town.

^ That's it.

11 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Overriding scum's night kill? This is brilliant! Thank you, Mojo.

f97d292cfa12a6e6dde22d8f6f42398c9bc35311

@Scum You are welcome to try again.

Believe me, I'll not make the same mistake next game.

11 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

There's also the possibility that when you pulled the three names out of your spaghetti you inadvertently sealed the fate of your anonymous partner. You may have been too hasty with that claim.

ranpo-gif-3.gif

If I were scum and knew I had an anonymous player who could help me, the last thing I would do is pull this gambit. If I were scum, used the item, and gotten the reports on who could be scum... I'd just keep my mouth shut about it.

Now, I'm not able to read through as thoroughly as I usually do. But the impression I'm getting is that you're trying to "scum hunt" so that you can move the lynch off of Mojo.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Sort of. You've gotten something wrong, though I can't figure out why you have it wrong or why you would be lying about it.

Did you visit me and get your action back as an item?? :?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

As long as you say "ability" and don't put the word night infront of it, then there are no contradictions.

Correct, it can be day or night, or even passive I guess.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You initially claimed it was a night action that you stole, which is why I was saying you had something wrong.

I misspoke because I was in a rush before dinner.