[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

26 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

While we're waiting on Cat5...

@iLikeToSnipewhy did you lie about Chop's night action?

To save my own skin. Apparently, being a neutral survivor isn't enough to avoid a lynch in that situation... So I made that up about ChopBam to get out of the lynch. Everyone else was pretty happy to get on the lynch train.

15 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

To save my own skin. Apparently, being a neutral survivor isn't enough to avoid a lynch in that situation... So I made that up about ChopBam to get out of the lynch. Everyone else was pretty happy to get on the lynch train.

Fair enough, though you should count yourself lucky that Mafia outed themselves the next day. You did survive long enough to stab me, though :v

18 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't think anyone outside of town should ever have a permanent lynch proof.

>remembers APB V

Yep, 100% agreed.

I am pretty certain that there is a TP and I also think that the TP can win the game if we go another night with them alive, essentially the reason why the game continues now.

The TP goal has to be connected to the infection deal, nothing else fits the bill. Seems like it has been something that can't happen every night. If we just lynch Retal, the TP can hit another player. If the infection is like an arsonist, that would be enough to win. 

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I am pretty certain that there is a TP and I also think that the TP can win the game if we go another night with them alive, essentially the reason why the game continues now.

The TP goal has to be connected to the infection deal, nothing else fits the bill. Seems like it has been something that can't happen every night. If we just lynch Retal, the TP can hit another player. If the infection is like an arsonist, that would be enough to win. 

It's almost certain. In fact, let me share this bit of info.

Remember how I said my wound was infected? This morning, I was informed that I am now a Crewmate. I'm still neutral, but my goal is now simply to survive. That's it. I have nothing indicating that I'm in any way connected to iLikeToSnipe, but the flavor fits perfectly.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, neat, so he fixed your victory condition for you. That's nice of him.

Indeed. I'm still a little sad that the dragon balls never really got used, but eh. 'Twas an experiment, and sometimes it just be like that.

29 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

It's almost certain. In fact, let me share this bit of info.

Remember how I said my wound was infected? This morning, I was informed that I am now a Crewmate. I'm still neutral, but my goal is now simply to survive. That's it. I have nothing indicating that I'm in any way connected to iLikeToSnipe, but the flavor fits perfectly.

Welcome aboard.

23 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Yes.

Scum are not allowed on The Skeld. :colbert:

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Hold on now, why would you kill a fellow cultist?

Cp5XP5v.png

I am not a cult leader (at least, not a standard one) as evidenced by Killing_You revealing he's now part of a "cult" and voting for me. You don't change alignment, you just get infected and roleblocked for that night. I just have to have the majority of players be a "crewmate" at the end of the game. I don't think that's gonna happen at this point.

3 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Hold on now, why would you kill a fellow cultist?

I'm not sure what's going on, but I had no idea anyone else was a crewmate, nor do I have any indication that my win condition is affiliated with them.

My theory is that Snipe is a combo master-

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I am not a cult leader (at least, not a standard one) as evidenced by Killing_You revealing he's now part of a "cult" and voting for me. You don't change alignment, you just get infected and roleblocked for that night. I just have to have the majority of players be a "crewmate" at the end of the game. I don't think that's gonna happen at this point.

Ooorrr you could just roleclaim the theory I was typing up, that works too.

So, my final reveal (this time for real).

I am third-party and a "cult" leader. I just have to get at least half the living players infected before the game ends. I didn't reveal this, because my method of conversion is an action where I slash people and infect them.

Spoiler

MVSHU.jpg

Getting slashed does block you during the night and day, you become a crewmate the following night (:argh: Shade!!!!!). Holding onto the Mysterious Shard does turn you into a crewmate if you hold it for too long (Cat5 blasted Louis right before she became a crewmate).

I was originally going for a Necromorph Isaac redux, but decided that'd be too obvious and I'd get killed by everyone if I ever got revealed.

2 hours ago, Killing_You said:

While we're waiting on Cat5...

@iLikeToSnipewhy did you lie about Chop's night action?

That's also the other reason why I lied about Chop. There were two mafia and I figured that you were at least neutral/TP. So if I helped mafia win and infected you, that's 50% of the players infected and I win.

Seeing as how it's just Retal and two town left, the winning move is just to eliminate Retal. Then I win, you win, and town wins. But scum loses. :v 

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's also the other reason why I lied about Chop. There were two mafia and I figured that you were at least neutral/TP. So if I helped mafia win and infected you, that's 50% of the players infected and I win.

Seeing as how it's just Retal and two town left, the winning move is just to eliminate Retal. Then I win, you win, and town wins. But scum loses. :v 

Fair point.

##vote Retaliation

@Category 5 HurricaneLooks like we're ready to put this all to bed if you're willing to do the honors.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

So Cat should shoot you is what I'm getting, then we vote Retal. Just to ensure a super duper win.

I mean, if I'm actually a threat that would mean I'm leading an actual cult. Which would mean KY is actually in a cult doc with me and on my side. So... then it'd come down to a 50/50 vote (KY & Retal voting against town).

But it's not, cause I'm not a straight up cult. I still don't know why the game hasn't just ended. So I'm a little sus of you.