[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

I'm guessing you jailed FRAYDO? Not sure what was going on with the silenced thing from Orange, but I'll bet with FRAYDO's claim yesterday that they were counting on securing a win with the nightkill.

@Louis What's your role? I'm a light infantry.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

@OrangeP47 Haven't heard from you yet today. Are you still trying to decide if you're going to be silenced? :argh:

I mean, as I said, I'm busy today.  I did just catch my second shiny though, which is all I need.  It should be obvious what I'm going to say though.  FRAYDO could be the confessor and Louis his partner.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, as I said, I'm busy today.  I did just catch my second shiny though, which is all I need.  It should be obvious what I'm going to say though.  FRAYDO could be the confessor and Louis his partner.

Also ya'll need to get on my level.

20 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I'm guessing you jailed FRAYDO? Not sure what was going on with the silenced thing from Orange, but I'll bet with FRAYDO's claim yesterday that they were counting on securing a win with the nightkill.

@Louis What's your role? I'm a light infantry.

Orange was looking pretty scummy from the lynch on Shade. I don't know if they thought of that play before or after Jeod claimed roleblocked, but it forces you to constantly second guess yourself on him even if you think he's lying. It's not like that claim really hurts him either, it just makes it hard to contribute but scum doesn't want to do that anyway.

I mean, my god Retal, we're gonna have to have a talk about your language interpretive skills.

Over the image posting or what specifically?

Just now, Retaliation said:

I think the best way to look at the game right now is what was the objective with FRAYDO's lie? If both Orange and mojo were somehow disk troopers counter claiming each other why lie when the lynch makes no difference to scum?

Saving me for today when I'm easy pickings, or, more likely, the next day (you know what I mean).

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, aside from Jeod, who I assume was misunderstanding me on purpose because he was Third Party, you were the hardest to get through to.

Half the time I was purposely misunderstanding you to annoy you. I think the only thing I never really understood was your attempts to explain why Jeod was TP.

Saving me for today when I'm easy pickings, or, more likely, the next day (you know what I mean).

Except now we're lynching FRAYDO and not you. If he kept his mouth shut we'd be lynching you.

Scum wasn't confident they could keep the charade up if the game went a day longer.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Half the time I was purposely misunderstanding you to annoy you. I think the only thing I never really understood was your attempts to explain why Jeod was TP.

Basically, it didn't make sense for him to be scum, yet he was still pushing me too much.  Like town wouldn't have been on my case that much.  Look at the qualitative difference between how he argued and how you argued.  I shot him because he was 100% locked in like a tunnel when there was no logical reason for it, and I still had hope for you.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Except now we're lynching FRAYDO and not you. If he kept his mouth shut we'd be lynching you.

Scum wasn't confident they could keep the charade up if the game went a day longer.

Anyone with the confessor role is going to be in it partially for the prestige and confidence, I do wonder how things would play out if FRAYDO was here at phase change to fire first.