[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Anyway it's funny how I knew FRAYDO was lying about being a vehicle but forgot that meant he was lying about not having a kill.

You really blew it with the disc thrower cc stuff.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Anyway it's funny how I knew FRAYDO was lying about being a vehicle but forgot that meant he was lying about not having a kill.

Yeah I'm so glad you didn't press me to hammer him before he could shoot or else I'd really have had no where to run :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, would a GM really resolve that without using FRAYDO's day kill first?

I mean, I dunno.  We discussed possibly giving control of FRAYDO's actions to me but never decided on anything, and I felt a bit overreaching actually asking for anything without him here/on my own or pushing to make a decision.

On 2/6/2021 at 12:07 PM, Killing_You said:

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: If I receive all night actions before originally scheduled hammer (approx. 6 hours from now), I will start D3 then.

15 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Changed my mind slightly. I have all night actions, so I'll start D3 when I wake up tomorrow, which will likely result in the night phase lasting a true 24 hours.

3 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Never mind then.

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

Your mafia game shouldn’t revolve around one player’s schedule.

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

They signed up for it. It’s their responsibility to be available for it.

This is especially true when you’re scum. You can’t force the gm to work around your schedule to help you secure a win.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah I'm so glad you didn't press me to hammer him before he could shoot or else I'd really have had no where to run :p

We had no way to kill you before FRAYDO got here so it would have been pointless.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You really blew it with the disc thrower cc stuff.

Mojo suddenly deciding to strike off on his own and then FRAYDO's follow up made me question my sanity. Mojo's claim he was the crazy ivan last game was on my mind as well.

I'd basically decided Orange was scum on a hunch and had hit my limit for how far I was willing to reach my logic at that point.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

This is especially true when you’re scum. You can’t force the gm to work around your schedule to help you secure a win.

It's really an issue of KY should have stuck to the first thing he said and not changed it.  I view it as changing a contract.  We're all friends here, so we can let things slide to a large degree, but frankly, it's just rude to spring things on people.  I know it wasn't KY's intent to be rude, but YOU apparently don't understand that.

Just now, Retaliation said:

What were the scum roles? Rocket trooper/elite cadre?

Oh yeah, and orange said mojo was the rocket trooper—also a vehicle killer. Yet fraydo didn’t die. They slipped a ton during the chaos.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Mojo’s confidence in his own role (vehicle killer) vs fraydo’s claim vs orange’s cc plus the quick early hammer danger should have been more than enough.

It felt more to me that mojo was trying to justify finding someone who couldn't be a vehicle.