[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Coolrock said:

What exactly are you guys trying to get from me? I feel like I’m the only person sharing anything about what happened to me. 

Radar Tower should ping @Category 5 Hurricane, by the way. All this Fire Emblem talk is sus. 

image.gif.5f4c0389858b234fe8d9145c3ba967ad.gif

When we talk about you, you can confirm or deny it if you feel it is wise to do so.  Normally I'd say it's good to keep things a secret, but since you're kind of key to a mystery, namely "what the hell happened last night", it'd be nice if you just gave us all the details (paraphrasing of course).  You can't just be like "something happened!" and expect us to be satisfied.  You have to tell us what happened.  The rest of us aren't sharing because nothing happened to us worth sharing.  You've basically gone and said you've won a gameshow but neglected to tell us WHAT gameshow, so of course we're curious.

What exactly are you guys trying to get from me? I feel like I’m the only person sharing anything about what happened to me. 

Radar Tower should ping @Category 5 Hurricane, by the way. All this Fire Emblem talk is sus. 

image.gif.5f4c0389858b234fe8d9145c3ba967ad.gif

We're trying to determine if the Third Party used some kind of ability on you last night. It would help if you could say if any of the night actions in the opening post could fit the description of what happened to you.

As I’ve already explained, someone tried to “mess with my head, but failed”. That’s literally all I can say, because that’s literally all I got notice about. 

As for what I did that night, I tried to use my night action, but failed due to being extremely new to this game (as everyone has seen already).

Other than that, there’s nothing else I can shed light on for whoever you guys are :v

image.gif.42482da3bfaa3aa48a959407f14d7025.gif

So we can gather that Coolrock did try to do something, but the missing piece is why it failed.

I tried to use my night action, but failed due to being extremely new to this game

We only have "because reasons" otherwise.