[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Retaliation said:

I think Anon read the third party thing the same way I originally did; as a statement there was a third party instead of there could be one (there's always one though).

It just didn't seem like something he'd say on his own.  That's something I would have thought regardless of my alignment.

OH btw, as I said in the scum doc last game, that whole "are you smarter than a fifth grader" was actually saying Anon is SMARTER than we give him credit for.  It was meant as a COMPLIMENT not an INSULT.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

On a random note, I'm guessing we have a Spy and Sniper in game for the allied roles.

And I think I can hazard a decent guess at what Soviet roles are in game also, since we have at least one Missile Silo that the game is built around.

So let me get this straight, Soviets has to protect the Missile Silo so they won't lose? Hopefully we don't mislynch then.

9 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I ordered my first Fire Emblem game for my birthday, despite my birthday being next month, because it was on discount on amazon and I had a 10 dollar credit, so wow, nintendo game on a discount for a change.  It'll be here Saturday.  (Plus Jeod can't complain that I'm using switch for something besides pokemon)

FE3H is one of the most enthralling games I've ever played. It's been about a year and a half now since it launched, and it still occupies my mind on a daily basis. Hell, the debate about game's story is still going on strong. There is so much to dig through that people keep finding new things that might tweak their perspectives a little bit. And there might be more coming soon, as I'm thinking there is a strong likelyhood that a Warriors game based on Three Houses will be coming soon.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

So let me get this straight, Soviets has to protect the Missile Silo so they won't lose? Hopefully we don't mislynch then.

19 minutes ago, Jeod said:

The Soviets (town) are victorious if they eliminate all hostile factions or if the Missile Silos survive to Day 5 unsabotaged.

The Silos are only a timed victory. If they are lynched or sabotaged, then Soviets can only win by the traditional "find all scum/tp" condition.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

FE3H is one of the most enthralling games I've ever played. It's been about a year and a half now since it launched, and it still occupies my mind on a daily basis. Hell, the debate about game's story is still going on strong. There is so much to dig through that people keep finding new things that might tweak their perspectives a little bit. And there might be more coming soon, as I'm thinking there is a strong likelyhood that a Warriors game based on Three Houses will be coming soon.

I guess we better wrap this up by Saturday.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It made doing Azure Moon particularly painful, yes.

I probably would have just skipped that one anyway because my sister played it. 

That the other two routes sound like near clones of each other and church route also being black eagle made playing again not appealing.

ah no I am, it's just confusing because wouldn't Allies win if they destroy the Silos?

As Shade pointed out, Soviets lose if they're all destroyed. However, that doesn't necessarily mean Allies win. All faction win conditions are clearly stated in the D1 post.

I think the correct way to play is to introduce yourself to all the characters and then play the side you think you will like the most first. Your first playthrough sets the context that you will use through all other paths, and it's really hard to override the feelings you got in the first playthrough.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Not my fault, you guys started talking about FE3H and then promptly started the game. What did you think I was going to do? I'm not playing mafia now, I'm thinking about Three Houses!

FE3H meme : FireEmblemThreeHouses

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Not my fault, you guys started talking about FE3H and then promptly started the game. What did you think I was going to do? I'm not playing mafia now, I'm thinking about Three Houses!

To be fair, it was mostly Shade.  I have like 3 chat windows up with friends talking about various things while also planning what I'm gonna get from Arby's which I'm going to inform you all of in all caps when I'm eating it.