[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

It's anyone's guess what Coolrock will do here. I can tell you one thing - he already has smug anime posting down. It may surpass even my own.

I would ask you to step up your game, but by joining this marvelous mafia matchup, we already have a premium subscription to front row spam.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

And the thing is I might not even have time to play it Saturday once it arrives.

Oh good, it's coming USPS... that means it'll be late in the day, but at least they'll be able to find my damn house, unlike the other services.

So before we totally meme the day away, I am legit sus on Louis, not only because of that maybe maybe-not perspective slip, but because I actually think she'd be a little MORE aggressive given day start, not that she wasn't aggressive to a certain degree, just more so.  This isn't OMGUS, if anything, it's anti-OMGUS.

##Vote Louis

Just now, Retaliation said:

I am interested and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

As much as I like the sound of my own voice and can just talk for ages, be a bit more specific about what you want me to elaborate on and I'll oblige.

13 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So before we totally meme the day away, I am legit sus on Louis, not only because of that maybe maybe-not perspective slip, but because I actually think she'd be a little MORE aggressive given day start, not that she wasn't aggressive to a certain degree, just more so.  This isn't OMGUS, if anything, it's anti-OMGUS.

##Vote Louis

Curious, what role do you think She has then?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I was asking if your point is that Louis is normally hostile towards you D1 and now she's suddenly not. If so I think I agree that is a weird shift.

I mean she's hostile towards me this game, but I kinda expect her to be waving a gun around more.  Even if she has reason not to (which could theoretically be possible), that "whoa" when coolrock shot seemed like she wasn't ready for violence, even though she would later go on to praise chaos again.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws and this is tunneling (I'll accept it's tunneling, but it's not OMGUS), but it's all I got right now.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Curious, what role do you think She has then?

I like how you capitalized She as if Louis is a god or something.

Anywho I don't know specifically for the purposes of your question, but I'm positing any scum or third party.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I was thinking scum Louis worried about killing Orange (alignment doesn't matter) with their joke shot and being unable to deal with the sudden heat.

Scum Louis killing Scum Orange would be one for the meme books and tbh we'd be an unstoppable team if that ever happened.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, I was thinking that the shift would make sense if Orange was her partner, but your point is also good. If I remember correctly so far she has always failed and also always had a low kill chance, so low chance of blowback.

I'm also considering she's just bored town who's decided to spice things up a different way. Trying to copy Orange is still putting attention on Orange.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I don't know if that's a viable play in a game where scum is on a hard time limit, especially if Scum Orange is the spy.

Just in general.  We're not a scum team, but I do look forward to the day it happens.

Look... if Louis is Scum and not pushing me because I'm also scum.... why would I point that out and then make a case on Louis.... this scenario is also an unforced error.  I am legit making a case Louis is scum.