[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's an incredibly defensive post with so little pressure.

I'm mostly questioning your case, not suggesting that your own case points to you.

It's just such a ridiculous thought and sometimes this is like herding cats :p

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's an incredibly defensive post with so little pressure.

I'm mostly questioning your case, not suggesting that your own case points to you.

To be fair, his Scum meta is a day one lynch. And I might be making that up just to mess with Orange and his own focus on his own meta. :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, his Scum meta is a day one lynch. And I might be making that up just to mess with Orange and his own focus on his own meta. :p

That's my meta in all non-CYOR games, though, ironically enough, with the time limit, I'm more inclined to allow for no lynch today.  "More"

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That's my meta in all non-CYOR games, though, ironically enough, with the time limit, I'm more inclined to allow for no lynch today.  "More"

I will say though, still hesitant, because 1) Trains give us info 2) More time probably gives scum/TP more time to work with when town is weak this game when we have people as just silos sitting around doing nothing but being targets.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I will say though, still hesitant, because 1) Trains give us info 2) More time probably gives scum/TP more time to work with when town is weak this game when we have people as just silos sitting around doing nothing but being targets.

I like time though, especially making it to day 5.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Just in general.  We're not a scum team, but I do look forward to the day it happens.

Look... if Louis is Scum and not pushing me because I'm also scum.... why would I point that out and then make a case on Louis.... this scenario is also an unforced error.  I am legit making a case Louis is scum.

image.thumb.gif.43c57f061bca0872f868d7bf99a816f0.gif

21 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean she's hostile towards me this game, but I kinda expect her to be waving a gun around more.  Even if she has reason not to (which could theoretically be possible), that "whoa" when coolrock shot seemed like she wasn't ready for violence, even though she would later go on to praise chaos again.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws and this is tunneling (I'll accept it's tunneling, but it's not OMGUS), but it's all I got right now.

Okay first off I didn't realize Coolrock was even playing so when he first post is a shot at FRAYDO, it comes as a shocker and secondly I thought I play this game differently as 'what do I do if I were Orange.'

Maybe this time I'll save my shot because I know it won't work and save my chances later than right off the bat. I knew I was going to get sus on this.

Also I did attack orange by voting for him. That's all I can do!

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also, your viewpoint seems to state that Scum are stronger than the Town roles in game. What makes you think that, it certainly shouldn't be because you know all of the Town roles in game?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also, your viewpoint seems to state that Scum are stronger than the Town roles in game. What makes you think that, it certainly shouldn't be because you know all of the Town roles in game?

Missile silos are dead weight.  I was pretty sure the opening post specifically said there were 2 of them, but apparently not.  Still, it's not unreasonable to think there may be 2, in which case, that's a significant detriment to possible town power.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Missile silos are dead weight.  I was pretty sure the opening post specifically said there were 2 of them, but apparently not.  Still, it's not unreasonable to think there may be 2, in which case, that's a significant detriment to possible town power.

Why?