[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

By the way, Killing_You, you accepted an invite from Chaos. What did it do and how do you know?

I was given an option to either refill my weapon or train a new class. I chose the latter, because the Shockie has crap accuracy (except vs vehicles) and it's obvious that we're not dealing with just vehicles here.

At this point, I'm flip-flopping between Nodlied and Jeod. Leaning towards Nodlied, as Jeod was unlynchable, and having unlynchable scum still makes little sense to me.

So wait, isn't it possible that ChopBam got his heavy tank from Chaos via action swap?

Were you given an option to choose your own class, or was it RNG'd?

Mafia edit: Derp, nvm. Barracks doesn't give heavy tanks.

Ok, I've decided how I want to move forward here.

One thing I want to say here is that I think Issac might have hinted that he knew why Mafia wasn't making kills. He did say he knew why and that it wasn't what we thought. Could be that his role info said that mafia would not be active unless his team was defeated.

Next, I want to point out that if we have a two mafia team, one of them is most likely a Spy. Not including myself and Chaos who have previously proven our roles (whether you believe that or not is up to you), only Nodlied and Moony have never fired a weapon. Given Moony's series of questions on basically everyone after he joined, I find it hard to believe he's mafia. (He'd just ask his buddy what to do, afterall)

If Nodlied is the only person who can be an Allied Spy, then that is who we should try to lynch, especially because he claims building. We've never seen anything that suggests there is another building. I'd given ChopBam a new role. Chaos attempted to train several people, and Jeod even fired the weapon that he should have as a Flame Tower, but there is nothing to suggest another building present. We'll get a positive result either way if he tells the truth or not.

He may not even be an Allied Spy. He might be the Chrono Legionnaire we are looking for, or whatever.

The problem I'm running into is that I don't know who to go after besides Nodlied. I'm leaning towards Killing_You. Indeed, the only thing making me think otherwise is that he's been putting some focus on Nodlied himself as of late, to the point that Nodlied was actually greatly at risk of being lynched. (Which maybe doesn't matter if he's an Allied Building, but who knows~?)

I don't know if I will be able to return to this thread before hammer, so I'm posting my vote now. It'll be interesting to see what happens, that's for sure.

##vote Nodlied

##vote Nodlied

[Vote Counted] Category 5 Hurricane voted Nodlied to be lynched!

##unvote

[Vote Cancel] Chaos_Knight cancelled his/her vote on Nodlied!

##unvote

[Vote Cancel] Category 5 Hurricane cancelled his/her vote on Nodlied!

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 13 hours, 47 min, 36 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted nobody (penalty vote(s): 1)

Jeod voted nobody (penalty vote(s): 1)

Killing You voted Nodlied

Nodlied voted Category 5 Hurricane

Wallymoon715 voted nobody

2/6 votes casted so far

4 voted players are at a tie (1 each)

Cat5: by saying a scum could be asking questions on this gdoc thingy, you insist we have 2 allies in the game. If that is true we must start doing some teamwork. I have an idea what we could do now.

KY I dont know if you are allowed to say this, but what classes were available to you to choose from at the training?

I can answer that actually.

He could choose any soviet infantry class which was present in the previous games.

I wanted him to say it first then ask you to confirm but ok.

I don't recall a shock trooper being available on the list so why did KY say he's a shocky? New unit available or big lies flying around? :v

Cat5, I am the only building who has been proven to be a building by a lynch. You and Nodlied have only claimed it. The only difference is that you were backed up by ChopBam and Nodlied is not backed by anyone and has not even claimed which building he is. I ask you this: what happens if Nodlied is a building? We may end up in a 3-2 situation tomorrow if Allies can indeed kill during the night now, and we have no other presentable leads. At least with today we can potentially uncover an Allied scum if we shoot. If a scum has a gun tomorrow and a nightkill happens, then the game may be over.

By the way, Cat5, you will be able to make a vehicle tonight, right? Are you open to proving your role by choosing Killing_You or Moonsense? (I don't count Nodlied because he softed building, and if he isn't one he is definitely scum)

Actually, scratch that. Choose me. I'll at least get the autodecline notification and know you made the attempt.

I'm not choosing you. I don't trust you. But yeah, I imagine I can prove the role.

And yes, I realize the risks involved if Nodlied is a building and someone is an Allied Building. I'm still not sold that there can be.

Again, if your role isn't a lie, I'm pretty sure the Allied team is infantry only.

I can answer that actually.

He could choose any soviet infantry class which was present in the previous games.

I wanted him to say it first then ask you to confirm but ok.

I don't recall a shock trooper being available on the list so why did KY say he's a shocky? New unit available or big lies flying around? :v

I was asleep, but yeah that's pretty much it. Also you can create a custom role at the beginning if you wish, and I chose the shockie because I was surprised that he wasn't in the game yet.

Why did Chaos Knight and Cat5 get a vote penalty? Day isnt over yet.

Cat5 doesn't have a vote penalty.

Chaos did not vote yesterday and you are not allowed to vote yourself. In my case it was okay because I can't be lynched. I don't mind if I have a penalty. I'm assuming they will go away tomorrow, otherwise they could be manipulated by scum.

Nice.

Anyway, back to the question of shooting: hammer is at 6PM EST and it is now 11AM EST. We have approximately six hours before we need to make a decision. I say six because we should keep an hour for deliberation and reaction to whatever occurs by shooting. Also, my lunch break is at 5PM EST tonight, so I will be available.

I'm still mulling over the potential consequences of shooting, so I'm refraining from casting a ##vote shoot for now. Also, we should decide who will fire the shot, and whether the second gun will be fired if the first misses.

Because, Jeod, the alternate angle I'm considering is, "What if the Chrono Legionnaire is a role that is lynch proof or has one-time lynch proofing? He can just jump away, afterall"

Also, if we fire a shot and kill the wrong person, the game will be over if we on the next death after that. And if one of the people that has a gun is mafia, that could mean insta-lose.

My plan is to shoot today and do something completely different later, for which I won't need a gun. My accuracy is 25 stuck and 25 success. If I don't shoot tdoay it's gonna be a wasted opportunity. Plus if it succeeds we still have time to decide who to lynch. If we can't decide who and we must lynch then lynch Jeod again since it comes with no consequences.

Because, Jeod, the alternate angle I'm considering is, "What if the Chrono Legionnaire is a role that is lynch proof or has one-time lynch proofing? He can just jump away, afterall"

Also, if we fire a shot and kill the wrong person, the game will be over if we on the next death after that. And if one of the people that has a gun is mafia, that could mean insta-lose.

That is exactly why I'm mulling it all over and not going "OMG SHOOT HIM NOW"

If you're going to go on suggesting I'm a chrono legionnaire and have a one-time lynch proof ability, I don't mind being lynched again. However, that's not productive for us at the moment.

Killing_You and Moonsense, can you both state the chances you have for your guns? Please include the chance for stuck weapon and the chance to miss the shot.