Corrupt A Wish 2.0

Einstein

Wish granted. But you won't be able to upgrade the gun, so it keeps using the 75mm M3 until the end of times. Oh, and your matchmaking will be bad enough to always put you in T8 matches.

I wish my wish would be corrupted.

If someone grants your wish but DOESN'T corrupt it, YOU WIN! No there are no prizes, only bragging rights.

I wish my wish would be corrupted.

Sneaky sneaky sir. However! you must win by having your wish not be corrupted at all. This does not include wishing for it to be corrupted, knowing that it will be granted :p Nice try though!

I wish for a ham and cheese omelette.

Granted! In Soviet Russia, OMELETTE EATS YOU!!!

I wish for everyone to attend the game night in a couple days! Be there or.....be.......not there..........something nobody wants to be :D

Since I granted your wish and did not corrupt it, do I win?

If someone grants your wish but DOESN'T corrupt it, YOU WIN! No there are no prizes, only bragging rights.

Well....technically that means I win :p but it don't even matter, we'll keep going and just keep a tally or something.

Granted - The words "napalm" and "poopoo" no longer exist in the english language... Instead we use "sticky burny jelly" and "crack flak".

I wish all food was gluten free.

Granted but they now own all the binaries instead.

I wish I hadn't accidentally DD'd a RAID drive instead of the correct drive (damn you typo's! D: ) (guess I should really get some sleep... oh well recovery seems to work so hopefully everything is back up and running tomorrow)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Granted. Taking pity on your case, someone donates a brand new PC!.....Still in the unopened box from 1992! Have fun figuring out Windows 3.1! :D P.S. Its not all that hard....

I wish for Isaac's answer to my previous wish to be thrown out of the game because thats just plain wrong :v: