[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game I

VERTi60

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate/play RA: APB-themed Mafia Forum Game?

• Yes, at least once a month
    • Yes, at least once in a two weeks
    • Yes, anytime (even weekly)
    • Probably not, but maybe sometimes (I'm not sure yet)
    • Never
    • I would prefer chat version only (fast game)

Wait... you wanted to hammer me a minute ago and now you don't?

Oh you little liar I Like to Snipe.

I kept an eye on you last night. You did not go to Chaos last night, You went to VOE last night. Explain yourself now.

You need to read the rest of the posts. He locked me up and I couldn't do anything. That's why I was "visiting" him.

Hammer? No. Not now, anyway. We can do it at midnight tomorrow to avoid breaking the time schedule.

¬_¬ You know perfectly well that a hammer is a 51%+ majority vote that ends the day the moment a person receives a 51% majority of all available votes.

Now piss off. :tractor:

I kept an eye on you last night. You did not go to Chaos last night, You went to VOE last night. Explain yourself now.

Laughing-Face-Meme-06.jpg

Oh Gencamo!

Service notification: Yes, the game is extremely informal between older players. This is normal and insults and other silly behaviour usually do not hold any value.

Also, Camo just claimed he could track me but we weren't able to lynch him. Do you want to kill Camo now Voe? His abilities aren't perfectly lining up with the quick APB mafia games...

What part of ''you can create your own rol'' did you miss?

Oh my...

Also, Camo just claimed he could track me but we weren't able to lynch him. Do you want to kill Camo now Voe? His abilities aren't perfectly lining up with the quick APB mafia games...

Everything apparently... I had no idea we could do that. Now I feel burned since I have what seems to be a relatively generic role...

Everything apparently... I had no idea we could do that. Now I feel burned since I have what seems to be a relatively generic role...

Yes you do.

I missed creating my role too. I didnt even know the game started until 7 hours before hammer.

From immediately jumping on my bandwagon and not getting any of his stories straight, iLTS is either honorary town idiot or scum. Regardless, he gets lynched tonight.

##vote iLTS

VOE: If you are lying, prepare for some repercussions tomorrow. Tracking isn't my only role.

##Vote iLTS

From immediately jumping on my bandwagon and not getting any of his stories straight, iLTS is either honorary town idiot or scum. Regardless, he gets lynched tonight.

##vote iLTS

VOE: If you are lying, prepare for some repercussions tomorrow. Tracking isn't my only role.

##Vote iLTS

So let me get this straight...

1. Voe and I confirm that Voe locked me up during last night.
  2. You claim that you tracked me to Voe and act like that's super scummy.
  3. You use that as justification to vote for me and then claim that you aren't really a tracker?

This looks to me like you're scum just trying to find some kind of reason to vote for me.

As for "jumping on your bandwagon", you acted like you wanted to be lynched. That is NEVER the kind of behavior a sane member of the town would have. You were super scummy yesterday and the prime candidate for a lynch.

Scratch that, misread your post. Read like "tracking isn't my role", not "tracking isn't my only role".

Right, I'll explain myself.

I knew I was lynch proof. Rather than wasting a day for a no-lynch or voe-lynch, I decided to paint a giant target on myself to see who is actually analyzing kills or jumping on bandwagons. You weren't the former, you are attempting to justify it now instead. That doesn't fly with me boyo.

##vote iLTS

##Vote iLTS

I have no freaking clue what is going on in your head but I'll take it.

How did you escape the lynch?

##vote iLTS

##Vote iLTS

[Vote Counted] Generalcamo voted iLikeToSnipe to be lynched!

I knew I was lynch proof. Rather than wasting a day for a no-lynch or voe-lynch, I decided to paint a giant target on myself to see who is actually analyzing kills or jumping on bandwagons. You weren't the former, you are attempting to justify it now instead. That doesn't fly with me boyo.

I'll check the day 1 convo tomorrow.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

You admit that you purposely made yourself into a target to be lynched. In other words, you purposely gave people a legitimate reason to lynch you. If anything, that gives scum a chance to vote for you without suspicion.

And not only that, you wasted the chance for us to actually get any kind of useful information on the first day. All we know is that you tried to get people to lynch you, you weren't even overt about it.

I'm pretty sure now that Nodlied is town.

I'm not sure of the threeway dynamic between Voe, General, and Snipe.

I think either Voe and General are Allies with General stepping up to defend Voe.

Or Voe is town and General and Snipe are both Allies and General was seeing Snipe going down and is putting him up to avoid suspicion.