[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game I

VERTi60

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate/play RA: APB-themed Mafia Forum Game?

• Yes, at least once a month
    • Yes, at least once in a two weeks
    • Yes, anytime (even weekly)
    • Probably not, but maybe sometimes (I'm not sure yet)
    • Never
    • I would prefer chat version only (fast game)

It's been a long time, so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you've played in games where we had roles that were not a body guard that could prevent player deaths if used the right way. I will not be revealing how I could have prevented Chaos's death.

Pyg0NPk.png

Snipe is probably Allies.

I'm more interested about you Nodlied, so if we're just turning up the heat for now...

##Vote Nodlied

Man this is tense!

I'll have you know that I'm not impressed and that I will not give in to thine demand.

Anyway, Mr. Snipe, could thy tell us of thine whereabouts the past night? And why thou aren't pressing thine charges against Voe, even though you come with several arguments? I'd be more inclined to believe thine cause if the said cause was actually backed by additional heat. (I'm ignoring the argument holes here, which may have been the victims of the fact that those games took place several years ago.)

I had tried to go to Chaos but I was prevented from reaching him; I was held somewhere against my will.

I haven't voted yet because I'm still not 75% sure Voe is scum. He's coming off as super aggressive to me. However, it has been a long time since either of us played mafia together which is why I'm not more confident. He is my number one suspicion out of all the options though. I'll place my vote before I go to bed tonight (about 3 hours) since I probably won't have much of a chance to change it tomorrow.

It's been a long time, so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you've played in games where we had roles that were not a body guard that could prevent player deaths if used the right way. I will not be revealing how I could have prevented Chaos's death.

MASSIVE_IMAGE.png

What point are you trying to make here? This is from a game that ran a very long time ago.

I had tried to go to Chaos but I was prevented from reaching him; I was held somewhere against my will.

I haven't voted yet because I'm still not 75% sure Voe is scum. He's coming off as super aggressive to me. However, it has been a long time since either of us played mafia together which is why I'm not more confident. He is my number one suspicion out of all the options though. I'll place my vote before I go to bed tonight (about 3 hours) since I probably won't have much of a chance to change it tomorrow.

Flare enough.

Hmm, my quotes got screwed up.

Snipe. You can't visit people. Your role doesn't allow that.

Put you in a jail yesterday myself.

I will confirm that the flavor is accurate for where I was kept. However, I most certainly can visit people. Either you are lying about my abilities or you are town cop who gets false results.

MASSIVE_IMAGE.png

What point are you trying to make here? This is from a game that ran a very long time ago.

You are an Engineer, just as I am the Kapitan. Engineers cannot visit people.

Objection overruled we're lynching iLTS.

Pyg0NPk.png

Just an observation here, but GeneralCamo wasn't lynch-able yesterday, so doesn't that make him either the Heavy Tank or the APC according to this list? Are the FoI Ghost and the Phase Tank that you guys are talking about omitted from this list on purpose?

Welp. I guess we have a 100% of finding scum. If iLTS flips scum, Voe's town. If iLTS flips town, Voe's scum.

Just an observation here, but GeneralCamo wasn't lynch-able yesterday, so doesn't that make him either the Heavy Tank or the APC according to this list? Are the FoI Ghost and the Phase Tank that you guys are talking about omitted from this list on purpose?

You can create your own role/choose another RA unit and send it to Verti. He will then balance the role. So it's certainly possible to get a rol not on the list.

The FoI Ghost and the Phase Tank were my initial guesses as to why GenCamo wasn't lynchable. However, as Fraydo pointed out later, buildings can't be lynched either. So Camo went from scum to IHaven'tGotAClueButProbablyJustStupid.

You can create your own role/choose another RA unit and send it to Verti. He will then balance the role. So it's certainly possible to get a rol not on the list.

The FoI Ghost and the Phase Tank were my initial guesses as to why GenCamo wasn't lynchable. However, as Fraydo pointed out later, buildings can't be lynched either. So Camo went from scum to IHaven'tGotAClueButProbablyJustStupid.

Oh right I see! Cheers for explaining. :)

Welp. I guess we have a 100% of finding scum. If iLTS flips scum, Voe's town. If iLTS flips town, Voe's scum.

That's not necessarily true. The roles in this game are obviously different from the last one. Back in that game the golden wrench ability for engineer was pretty useful. We don't have buildings and vehicles probably work differently (if they're even in this game). So, why would my planning phase ability be the same as the last game? I'm pretty sure Voe is either a naive cop or some kind of scum role that can lock people up (or somebody else on the scum team has that role).

It looks like Voe is basing his beliefs on the abilities of a role from a past APB game that Vertigo ran. I will not say who I am specifically but I can most certainly visit people during the planning phase.

Oh we will see.

Welp. I guess we have a 100% of finding scum. If iLTS flips scum, Voe's town. If iLTS flips town, Voe's scum

Precisely that. Now you guys have a choice. Lynch the cop or lynch the guy who doesn't tell us anything.

If a town dies, you know whom to blame. If a scum dies, you have one of us left. Question is, who's worth more.

That's not necessarily true. The roles in this game are obviously different from the last one. Back in that game the golden wrench ability for engineer was pretty useful. We don't have buildings and vehicles probably work differently (if they're even in this game). So, why would my planning phase ability be the same as the last game? I'm pretty sure Voe is either a naive cop or some kind of scum role that can lock people up (or somebody else on the scum team has that role).

If you're talking about the ancient APB RPG game (2011), then no, that list doesn't have anything to do with it. This list is from the more recent chatbox 1 hour-long games.

Nodlied, isn't that the same if we reverse it? If Voe is flipped scum, then Snipe is town, and if he flips town, Snipe is scum?

Correct, but I was too lazy to write it down.

If you're talking about the ancient APB RPG game (2011), then no, that list doesn't have anything to do with it. This list is from the more recent chatbox 1 hour-long games.

Didn't know there was a newer, non-RPG version. Regardless, Voe's wrong about my role, I can 100% visit people during the planning phase.

Also, general town notification: Do not hammer lynch foes. (Vote on a player to achieve a 51% majority during gametime, so that the day will end immediately.) Hammering a player will end the day phase right there and means that we will lose additional discussion time.

#unvote Nodlied

Well it's either Voe or Snipe so I'll drop the vote for now with Nodlied.

lol, it seems like it always comes down to Voe vs X player on the 2nd day.

Indeed it does. More often than not town lynches me of the 2. More often than not they kill their own.

Also, general town notification: Do not hammer lynch foes. (Vote on a player to achieve a 51% majority during gametime, so that the day will end immediately.) Hammering a player will end the day phase right there and means that we will lose additional discussion time.

I'd like to hammer iLTS ASAP so we can all learn the truth.

#unvote Nodlied

Well it's either Voe or Snipe so I'll drop the vote for now with Nodlied.

[Vote Cancel] Mojoman cancelled his/her vote on Nodlied!

Time Left:
21 hours, 11 min, 9 sec
CVC:
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Generalcamo voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe
One Winged Angel voted nobody
triattack voted nobody
Voe voted iLikeToSnipe
2/9 votes casted so far
iLikeToSnipe has the most votes - 2

That does it for me. Voe, you should know better. With what I've seen, there hasn't been too much activity in this game. If all of the scum players are active, they'd be able to swing the game by tomorrow if they get one active member lynched and then kill another during the planning phase. Wanting to hammer before everybody else can participate is super, super scummy. Especially when we had a low content first day. Either Voe is scum, which I think is most likely right now, or he's a severely misguided cop.

##vote Voe

That does it for me. Voe, you should know better. With what I've seen, there hasn't been too much activity in this game. If all of the scum players are active, they'd be able to swing the game by tomorrow if they get one active member lynched and then kill another during the planning phase. Wanting to hammer before everybody else can participate is super, super scummy. Especially when we had a low content first day. Either Voe is scum, which I think is most likely right now, or he's a severely misguided cop.

##vote Voe

On the contrary. I am convinced you're a scum and I have nothing to lose or risk. I also don't need another day to talk about it because you can't talk yourself out of lying and my interrogation result. YOU need time to convince everyone. I don't need anything more. Time is only on YOUR side here.

##vote Voe

[Vote Counted] iLikeToSnipe voted Voe to be lynched!

On the contrary. I am convinced you're a scum and I have nothing to lose or risk. I also don't need another day to talk about it because you can't talk yourself out of lying and my interrogation result. YOY need time to convince everyone. I don't need anything more. Time is only on YOUR side here.

Actually, time is on town's side as well. Not going to tell why, but it is.

So quit asking for a hammer.

On the contrary. I am convinced you're a scum and I have nothing to lose or risk. I also don't need another day to talk about it because you can't talk yourself out of lying and my interrogation result. YOY need time to convince everyone. I don't need anything more. Time is only on YOUR side here.

Actually, time is on town's side as well. Not going to tell why, but it is.

So quit asking for a hammer.

Hammer? No. Not now, anyway. We can do it at midnight tomorrow to avoid breaking the time schedule.