[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game I

VERTi60

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate/play RA: APB-themed Mafia Forum Game?

• Yes, at least once a month
    • Yes, at least once in a two weeks
    • Yes, anytime (even weekly)
    • Probably not, but maybe sometimes (I'm not sure yet)
    • Never
    • I would prefer chat version only (fast game)

I think either Voe and General are Allies with General stepping up to defend Voe.

Gencam gave ilts a perfect argument against me (snipe visited me at night) to use as "you lied about my role". Snipe didn't. Attacked Camo on that. Curious.

Or Voe is town and General and Snipe are both Allies and General was seeing Snipe going down and is putting him up to avoid suspicion.

I thought about this. Camo-iLTS interaction is interesting but I am not so inclined to believe they're the same party.

"Not technically a rule but likely to get you banned from some mod's games: Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points."

Or Voe is town and General and Snipe are both Allies and General was seeing Snipe going down and is putting him up to avoid suspicion.

(OOC: That's not allowed per game-rules. You can't bus your own team members to paint yourself in a positive light)

That's actually perfectly legal if both allow it. i.e. if you were to ask your teammate first.

"Not technically a rule but likely to get you banned from some mod's games: Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points."

(OOC: This mod is one of them, as the rule only states "Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points" right inbetween no backseat modding and outside influences".)

I think either Voe and General are Allies with General stepping up to defend Voe.

Gencam gave ilts a perfect argument against me (snipe visited me at night) to use as "you lied about my role". Snipe didn't. Attacked Camo on that. Curious.

I fail to see what argument was there against you? He claimed I was at your place last night, which I was. Why he thought that meant I was lying when we both claimed the same thing is beyond me. That's why I attacked him.

This starting to look like a fumbled scum tag-team.

I will admit now that my argument is invalid to target iLTS.

##Unvote iLTS

You are still suspicious to me, but there are others that are more competent and suspicious that I would rather lynch.

[Vote Cancel] Generalcamo cancelled his/her vote on iLikeToSnipe!
Time Left:
20 hours, 22 min, 32 sec
CVC:
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Generalcamo voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted Voe
Mojoman voted nobody
Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe
One Winged Angel voted nobody
triattack voted nobody
Voe voted iLikeToSnipe
3/9 votes casted so far
iLikeToSnipe has the most votes - 2

I fail to see what argument was there against you? He claimed I was at your place last night, which I was. Why he thought that meant I was lying when we both claimed the same thing is beyond me. That's why I attacked him.

Fair point.

...which doesn't change the fact you lied about your role and what you do, and now you're trying to distract the audience.

You should also know better than that. I don't even mind getting lynched as town cop or doctor, as i really enjoy watching town morons lose the game later on. :3 You lose either way. Getting lynched today or tomorrow. Why not just give up?

Fair point.

...which doesn't change the fact you lied about your role and what you do, and now you're trying to distract the audience.

You should also know better than that. I don't even mind getting lynched as town cop or doctor, as i really enjoy watching town morons lose the game later on. :3 You lose either way. Getting lynched today or tomorrow. Why not just give up?

According to you. We've already seen that there are non-standard roles in this game. Either you are town and an insane cop or you are scum and trying to railroad me.

Anyways, about to start playing some competitive multiplayer. Gonna be afk for a bit, will check in one more time before I go to bed.

According to you. We've already seen that there are non-standard roles in this game. Either you are town and an insane cop or you are scum and trying to railroad me.

Anyways, about to start playing some competitive multiplayer. Gonna be afk for a bit, will check in one more time before I go to bed.

s

Your only chance (simultaneously the best outcome for allies) is to divert the lynch onto someone else than either iLTS or me. We're looking at a 50% scum probability, as opposed to blind shooting and giving mafia 1 more nightkill in the meantime. Do not get distracted. Lynch either one of us, preferably him.

rip Chaos

Cat5 may know his stuff as mentioned by you veterans, but being that quick to take a shot at him does bring some suspicion on you, Voe.

iLTS being unable to visit Chaos intrigues me as well

Mojoman, you seem to be a bit of a wild card haha. taking a shot and iLTS? nice reaction picture btw, iLTS

triattack has been a little quiet, save for that one comment of someone must have hated Chaos to off him on the 1st night. tri had jumped on the three spies bandwagon just as Cat 5, and i can't help but hold a little suspicion toward him

Nodlied certainly know his stuff, and he has this thoughts of everyone written out

Camo seems to be rather aggressive and accusatory this day. As much as you call others threats, your behaviour is indicative of a threat as well

OWA i have no current opinion or observation as of yet. Hi OWA

i'm not convinced on any argument at the moment, so no vote from me for the time being

Wait a minute, how is it a 50% chance? It's more like 33% if there are 3 scum and 6 town remaining. 17% if there are 2 scum (doubt it) and 7 town.

Jesus Christ Camo.

The most optimistic outcome of blind shooting excluding me and iLTS is hitting 2/7 shots. For 9 players, potentially 2 mafia, 1 tp and 6 town, take away 1 mafia and 1 town and you're left with 2-5 ratio.

For a 10 player game, it's either 3 scum or 2 scum and 1 third party. We can't have 3 scum and 1 tp because it leaves us with a 4/6 ratio, If town lynches one of theirs Day 1 and scum kills one on Night 1, it leaves a 4/4 ratio on start of Day 2, where mafia and tp win. Vertigo is too good a host to make a game like this.

Most pessimistic option is 8 town and 2 scum, which with 9 players, where with me with iLTS taken out of context, you're left with 1/7 chance of hitting an ally.

So no, no other option than either 1 of us is good for town.

I'm going to sleep on it and come back in the morning after I've thought about it. Voe seems pretty shifty for changing his target from Cat5 to Snipe early on, but what happened with Snipe in the night also seems pretty fishy. Nodlied seems like the most legit guy here to me right now.

Decisions decisions!

Time Left:

19 hours, 18 min, 21 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

FRAYDO voted nobody

Generalcamo voted iLikeToSnipe

iLikeToSnipe voted Voe

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted iLikeToSnipe

One Winged Angel voted nobody

triattack voted nobody

Voe voted iLikeToSnipe

4/9 votes casted so far

iLikeToSnipe has the most votes - 3

Not sure what else I can say that hasn't been said so I'm just going to recap here.
During the night, Voe locked me up for interrogation. He claims that he found out what my role was and that I'm lying about it. However, that's not why he first voted for me.
What happened this morning was that Voe just up and shot Cat5 because he was a veteran player and Voe suspected Cat5 of being scum who would have offed Chaos. Now, after Nodlied asked me to post some more I responded and said that I would post something later since I was busy. Voe leapt at that opening and voted against me. He claimed that the fact that I didn't even comment about him shooting Cat5 was "super allied". On top of that, he was "shocked" that I didn't immediately vote to lynch him. Since when have I ever done something like that in a mafia game? Whether or not I'm town or scum. So, from the start Voe has shot at Cat5 with very little cause for suspicion and then immediately tried to railroad me when I said that I was busy and would be responding later. Shortly after that Voe says he wants to hammer me and then backtracks on that once we all point out how scummy it is.

Now, enter Camo. He comes in to the thread and calls me a liar saying he tracked me to Voe. After several flimsy reasons for not trusting me "bodyguard isn't a generic role", "you're targeting me", and accusing me of jumping on a bandwagon against him yesterday. After I counter all of these reasons, and he even agrees with most of them, he still votes for me. Sounds like a bandwagon to me...

If gencamo is town, I'll have business to settle.

That sounds scummy to me, regardless of Camo's allegiance. Why would you have business to settle? Once the votes started piling on Camo he basically asked for more votes. I don't what kind of role a town member would need to have where they want it. This whole thing is fishy.

You're talking shit as always.

I'm simply not a fan of picking on people because we deem them inferior in terms of intelligence.

One thing I looked back on was Voe's posting history on the first day. He was threatening towards us when we started to vote for Camo; who was most certainly acting scummy with wanting us to lynch him. "I'm simply not a fan of picking on people because we deem them inferior in terms of intelligence."? I didn't even mention Camo's intelligence in my post, I just mentioned he was acting scummy. Why would Voe try to defend somebody who is acting scummy and asking us to lynch him?
It seems to me that Voe and Camo have been pretty chummy throughout the first two days. Despite Camo's suspicious behavior Voe backed him up. Despite any valid arguments from Camo he's still backing Voe up on this bandwagon against me. Maybe Voe is being a hyperaggressive, insane cop and maybe Camo is being an insane lynch proof, tracker townie and they've both been backing each other up without using any sound logic. But I find that unlikely.
The most likely explanation I can think of for their behavior is that Voe and Camo are Allied spies and are in communication with each other. Between a potentially lynch proof scum and a scum who can block roles (and possibly find out what they are) I think we should lynch the rollblocker. My vote will be staying on Voe and I hope you all will take the time to reread their posts.

Thanks for not killing me and thanks in advance for never trying to do that again.

What I think is going on here is that Voe is entirely truthful. He's a town jailer and he jailed iLTS. I also think that the multiple claims iLTS has made are impossible.

We know that iLTS is an Engineer. We don't know which side.

iLTS Claims are as follows:

He attempted to visit Chaos.

He could have saved Chaos.

He was stopped from doing so.

He knows multiple people visited him.

He can visit people.

He did not create a custom role.

This combination of claims is impossible. If he is an Engineer (which we know), he can't target other players. If he is an Engineer (which we know), he cannot protect anyone, so he couldn't save Chaos. I also think it's impossible for him to be visited by others when locked up, though I'm not certain of that. It's not really important anyway. Well, it might matter later in regards to someone else's argument, but for the sake of focusing on one target at a time, I'm leaving that out.

So, looking at the standard Soviet Engineer, his claims are impossible.

However

If he was an Allied Engineer instead, we're getting closer to likely. The Allied Engineer can indeed visit people. Indeed, I would not be surprised if the actual order of events was iLTS placing C4 at Voe as an unstoppable kill, and then Chaos visited Voe and was killed. Suddenly the mystery of the odd targeting of a quiet player makes more sense.

He knew right away he was going to have to explain himself and tried to get a word in right away before whoever jailed him started ripping him apart, ignoring the shot at me. He's been on edge all day, and he tried to get ahead of it by inventing a claim that he gathered from the extended knowledge that scum teams get from each other as his last bet and probably got one to invent a claim to back him up. He either didn't know he painted himself into a corner, or did so intentionally so that he could get lynched quick to avoid others getting caught up in it.

I'll be back before hammer, but unless something magically stupid happens, I'm voting iLTS.