Sign in to follow this  
VERTi60

[WIP] General Guidelines for W3D Forum Game Moderators

8 hours ago, Retaliation said:

If no one objects, I think I'll try my hand at a Halloween CYOR mafia to start sometime early-mid October.

Since they usually last about 2 weeks in real time, I think October 11 would be a fine start date!

Oh speaking of this thread, I think it's been WIP for long enough. @VERTi60, perhaps it's time to fill in the blanks and take away some unneeded things like the master game list--nobody updates those anymore.

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

Oh speaking of this thread, I think it's been WIP for long enough. @VERTi60, perhaps it's time to fill in the blanks and take away some unneeded things like the master game list--nobody updates those anymore.

I removed the unused stuff and edited next queued mafia game (at least this should be edited by the GM/mod).

As for missing things you can go ahead to add your stuff, including tools, I will probably add some too if I get time, but over the past year there was not really need or nobody asked for it.

2 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

I removed the unused stuff and edited next queued mafia game (at least this should be edited by the GM/mod).

As for missing things you can go ahead to add your stuff, including tools, I will probably add some too if I get time, but over the past year there was not really need or nobody asked for it.

I can't edit the OP and I don't know if FGM roles like @Retaliation can.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I can't edit the OP and I don't know if FGM roles like @Retaliation can.

To be fair, your secondary groups don't include FGM. I just added you, can you try again?

34 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

To be fair, your secondary groups don't include FGM. I just added you, can you try again?

That works, am I still a Tester/whatever else I was? :v

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

That works, am I still a Tester/whatever else I was? :v

Yeah should be, I just added this this your ever-growing list of groups.

Bois (and girls), work’s slowing down a ton for the winter. I need some mafia to keep busy while at the office. Who’s hosting?

I'm down to play some, but I'm too busy to host anything.

Going through the exact same situation as Jeod. Pretty soon I'm going to be the only person in the office for a couple weeks.

Looks like I'm going to be working from home this upcoming week. I can run a semi-crazy, lightweight game (something I've had in the reject pile) over the next 1.5-2 weeks. Any interest?

Depends on how lightweight. I'm busy on the actual holidays but would be relatively responsive on normal days in between.  Might have some extra time too depending on how fast the bug gets fixed that bricks Poke Go on Android 6 or else we might not be going on family adventures as much either.

49 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Depends on how lightweight. I'm busy on the actual holidays but would be relatively responsive on normal days in between.  Might have some extra time too depending on how fast the bug gets fixed that bricks Poke Go on Android 6 or else we might not be going on family adventures as much either.

Lightweight in the sense that there'd be few action shenanigans going on. No Death Note, crazy bussing abilities, etc. Just a core twist to mafia that I'm not sure how it will play out; but I think it could be heavier on the post analysis and investigation. Outside of that mechanics twist just very basic and/or vanilla roles.

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Lightweight in the sense that there'd be few action shenanigans going on. No Death Note, crazy bussing abilities, etc. Just a core twist to mafia that I'm not sure how it will play out; but I think it could be heavier on the post analysis and investigation. Outside of that mechanics twist just very basic and/or vanilla roles.

Dewit.

22B11D7B-63D3-4B1A-B029-FA3E59502A2F.thumb.jpeg.7a35e21b6d2d911a9e73bde2c75c83d5.jpeg

On 12/10/2019 at 2:27 PM, Jeod said:

@VERTi60 Where's that Star Wars Mafia II? :v

Due to family reasons I'm gonna host it next year, probably February or end of Jan, depending when current game ends or when I'll get time and when we get other players to play as well.

Happy Holidays!

81180310_2662695793752768_57911304063759

I have finally free week so gonna work on the game, expect the sign up thread this week.