[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

Ah. My participation. I had an objective to protect someone i didn't know, without any means to do it. Now i can tell you not to shoot cat5 :v

15 minutes ago, Voe said:

Because im not trolling atm. I got immersed against my will, so to speak.

This I'm curious about. If you were made to post and act a certain way because of a Note, then you should be dead as death is the endgame when a name is written. So, this must not be the case. I agree with KY. Can you explain more?

Just now, Killing You said:

Voe are you going to answer my question? And I still don't think Nodlied's guilty.

Then help me investigate chaos. I just got a shitty role, that's it.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Nodlied and chaos play a complete reactive game. They react to jeods investigation, they react to cat5, they react to posts. There is nothing either came up with themselves. Neither of the investigation subjects was their idea. They go through and then shit on everyone who disagrees. This is why i trust Orange, hes proactive. And that is why i think we should imvrstigate chaos.

The thing about those two, IF they are scum, IF they are working together... we'd want to nail the right one, and there's no indication anywhere who's the ring leader. I think getting that wrong would give Kira an opening that we wouldn't like. Once we picked that person would tie us up for a long time while the real objective had a free hand. That's why we need more data. For this turn, at least, our number one concern *as a group* is definitely deciding if we want to whack Mojo to confiscate or if we want to keep that baby passing back and forth.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Oh yeah and Mojoman. I trust those two. I dont trust cat5 though, he doesn't seem to understand my objective towards him.

I choose to view this as Misa with a stalker wondering why she won't return his affections and it makes it adorable in a creepy sort of way, heh.

I figured ill make some confusion and laugh as you try to decipher why. It worked, as i didnt care if i die or not since my objective was unachivable. Now its no longer the case. Dont shoot cat5.

23 minutes ago, Voe said:

Chaos must feel super threatened as he votes AND gives me suspicion immediately after i brought the spotlight to him. I think he might hold a deathnote himself, and with his advice for mojo to open it i am scared. ##propose suspicion chaos 57, or however much i have remaining. I dont like how he was completely ignoring me when i dumped all my points on jeod, but when questioned, suddenly a complete change of pace. Also, how on earth would he use an action to get points while investigating a person? Can't do two at the same time. He might be a thief. 

First Jeod tried something funny, and he's pretty fishy to put it lightly. As a matter of fact I have little doubt he's a Shinigami.

Cat5 attacked me, and what do you know? He's Misa aka Kira Mk2 in the canon materials.

Now you are trying to attack me. How should I react? In my eyes you are yet another potential scum or scum helper, and should be treated as such.

For the matter of fact, you keep on talking how you are "forced" to do stuff. Isn't that curious, huh?

5 minutes ago, Voe said:

Then help me investigate chaos. I just got a shitty role, that's it.

Fair is fair. He's been too hostile for my tastes, and overall he hasn't been exactly what I call trustworthy. And heck if he's innocent, Mojo has the notebook so he should be safe.

##vote Chaos_Knight

2 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Now you are trying to attack me. How should I react? In my eyes you are yet another potential scum or scum helper, and should be treated as such.

Voe's definitely Misa's helper, but he's still likely third party if Rem. Rem didn't care about anything other than Misa not dying.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

@Orange,

What makes you think that there are two debtnotes?

I had a big long post several pages ago, but in short, Math. I think Misa started with one, why else would Rem be here. Mojo got a Note on D3. Misa could not pass a note on N2, because she didn't have it on her and couldn't pass in jail either. So either A) Misa got rid of her note N1 and nobody noticed/cared and someone else passed a second note to Mojo N2, or relayed that same note N2, or B) Mojo is lying.

I don't think Mojo is lying, and I don't think someone was just bouncing around the first death note that willy nilly without doing more.

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Voe's definitely Misa's helper, but he's still likely third party if Rem. Rem didn't care about anything other than Misa not dying.
Was this ''Rem'' a shinyminimogami?

I had a big long post several pages ago, but in short, Math. I think Misa started with one, why else would Rem be here. Mojo got a Note on D3. Misa could not pass a note on N2, because she didn't have it on her and couldn't pass in jail either. So either A) Misa got rid of her note N1 and nobody noticed/cared and someone else passed a second note to Mojo N2, or relayed that same note N2, or B) Mojo is lying.

I don't think Mojo is lying, and I don't think someone was just bouncing around the first death note that willy nilly without doing more.

I don't think that Mojo is lying either, but if there were two death notes, wouldn't others have told us by now? I mean, only Mojo came out with the thing. That is, unless one of the bad guys still has the second one. (Alternatively, people haven't said anything about them for the fear of their note being stolen by the bad guys.)

14 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Alright, I'll go along with this. I do think it'll give us the most info.

##vote Chaos knight

Well, your choice.

Supporting a Shinigami and a Misa helper :p 

At least it would make Jeod's lies a bit too apparent. Since, you see, I am one of the characters from "after the time skip" and thus you can't be "N in the orphanage". Let's put it that way.

Btw, I'd suggest that Mojo'd pass on the debtnote (preferably to somebody who can be trusted). This so that, in case that there is a second note, we can either clear Mojoman of not being the killer or force the bad guys to wait with their kill.

Well, your choice.

Supporting a Shinigami and a Misa helper :p 

At least it would make Jeod's lies a bit too apparent. Since, you see, I am one of the characters from "after the time skip" and thus you can't be "N in the orphanage". Let's put it that way.

I'm intrigued, tell me more.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I don't think that Mojo is lying either, but if there were two death notes, wouldn't others have told us by now? I mean, only Mojo came out with the thing. That is, unless one of the bad guys still has the second one. (Alternatively, people haven't said anything about them for the fear of their note being stolen by the bad guys.)

Not necessarily. I mean, Mojo is painting a pretty big target on himself in many ways by admitting to having one, which is why it's such a bold move. The second note being in the hands of a scum is what I'd be on, though, and they're just waiting for the right time to strike. Someone not wanting to paint that target is also a very real possibility too. It really makes me wonder what the scum are up to, though.

Alternatively... there such things as fake death notes... Someone with one of those might play aggressively, trying to get caught, because that would take heat from the real Kira. I think Mojo isn't doing that, though, as his mannerisms don't fit with that. IF CK is scum though, that could be one more angle for you guys to consider. I won't commit to that either, but I do think the obvious people are trying to waste time so Kira can strike more. I also postulated in my post yesterday that there are actually THREE notes, the two we're talking about here, and the one the off screen scum might have.

Just now, Killing You said:

Goddamnit quoting a post doesn't quote the quote within.

Anyways @Nodlied yes, Rem is a Shinigami. Her only purpose is ensuring Misa's well being, by any means necessary.

That would make for an interesting investigation result though. Should Voe flip Shiniminigami, then we'd know that being such a thing won't prevent an investigation. However, should Voe not flip at all (like Jeod) then we'd know who to look out for and we'd know whether or not Jeod is a lie. (Alternatively, Voe flips a generic guy that's interested in Mini's well being.)

##Vote Voe

Man I love voting on Voe. :v Besides: meta suggests that Voe is scum because he has survived past N1.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Im not rem. Im kanzo something. 

maxresdefault.jpg

??????

You see.

I am Mello. 

This is why I knew Jeod was lying from the moment he claimed.

This is getting more interesting by the minute.

2 minutes ago, Voe said:

Kanzo Mogami. Task force. 

Also. Chaos and Nodlied axis. I don't like it a bit.

Now that's something I'd like to know more off. Mind meeting up tonight?

##Propose Trust Voe 40

##Unvote I guess.