[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

5 minutes ago, Voe said:

Im not rem. Im kanzo something. 

Kanzo Mogi. That makes a bit of sense, but it also means that you're not super important. It also puts you somewhat in the clear.

5 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

You see.

I am Mello. 

This is why I knew Jeod was lying from the moment he claimed.

Yeah but Mello and Near butt heads quite often, and Near was bacially diet-L while Mello was more proactive and controversial in his methods.

Just now, Jeod said:

Mogami never had to protect Misa iirc.

He did pose as Misa's manager after Matsuda faked his death.

Well, the meta is said to be changed slightly so we can't just pure meta it...

That said, some things make more sense now, some things make less sense now... I am going to need a bit to process this and revise my theories. Jeod, I still don't think you're a threat, but I am willing to hear CK out a bit more, as this is a very intriguing idea. If he's lying he's bound to have some slips, more than enough info before the final vote is needed.

Im afraid chaos and Nodlied together will try to push the vote on me for another useless investigation. I may also die tonight if it happens.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

I am misas manager with a job to protect her, so she can solve the case. Don't ask me why, i dont know the lore. 

If that's accurate text from your PM then it's confirmation we're in a Yotsuba Group stage.

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

Indeed. But how can Jeod be N in the orphanage if I am fully active atm?

I've put my money on him being Sidoh all along. He has goals, not necessarily anti-town goals, but not pro-town goals, which is why he's so slippery, but as long as we don't trust him he can't do anything to us, or maybe even work together as long as we don't do anything stupid.

Just now, Nodlied said:

A what now?

Yotsuba Group. A corporation who wants to use the notebook for their own interests.

Just suck it up buttercup. Grow a pair and watch the damn show, it's not like we're asking you to watch Boku No Pico or something weird like that. :v

Just now, Killing You said:

Yotsuba Group. A corporation who wants to use the notebook for their own interests.

Just suck it up buttercup. Grow a pair and watch the damn show, it's not like we're asking you to watch Boku No Pico or something weird like that. :v

To be fair, at the rate we're posting, he won't have time to watch the show ;):p

This also does enhance my theory that there's someone else out there with a Death Note too, though.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

To be fair, at the rate we're posting, he won't have time to watch the show ;):p

I've been binging the series since a couple days after we started, and even given stuff like work, movies, hanging with my fiancee and stuff, I'm already on the last episode.

3 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Don't you understand? Chinese cartoons are Chinese cartoons.

And

Chinese

Cartoons

are

HERESY

RdSKxYw.jpg

On a side note here, a Chaos_Knight investigation would potentially provide us with the info we need to move forward.

If he says who he says he is, there is a high chance that Jeod is lying.

If he doesn't end up as whom he says he is, then I'd be pretty sure that Jeod is clear.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Related: Are we all mostly US players with a sprinkling of Europe players? I'm in the CST timezone, personally, but have a really weird sleep schedule.

Opposite. It's mostly EU.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Ha, 1 am hammer time for CET must be brutal then, as compared to me, who can vote, go make dinner, eat it, and come back and see the update posted.

Yeah, it kinda is.