[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

I also know why Nodlied is specifically interested. Considering that I spied on him last night. Should I say it now or wait until the investigation tho? :p

Didn't you like also used the power for more points? How many parallel actions can you perform? (nonetheless my curiosity has been awakened)

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

If all of this is true, btw, it means we have absolutely no idea what Kira is up to besides an inactive Misa... so yay for detective work, boo for not being anywhere close to winning :p

We can narrow down possibilities, at least.

1 minute ago, Chaos_Knight said:

I was busy with a clan event in Warframe :p
1 slip meant fail so I couldn't alt-tab.

Alright, let's see what we have. People want to investigate me which is more or less fine by me.

I also know why Nodlied is specifically interested. Considering that I spied on him last night. Should I say it now or wait until the investigation tho? :p

You could spill the beans. It will also allow me to explain today's events and uncover some of the things I've been wanting to say.

Also, KY, I'm already in contact with Choppy.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

You could spill the beans. It will also allow me to explain today's events and uncover some of the things I've been wanting to say.

Oh, ok then. Perfect.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Last night Nodlied gave me a Death Note. Plain and simple :p

1 minute ago, Voe said:

So the L action allows for spying on people. I swear i've seen this information somewhere before.

Well, I said it on D2 when reporting on Jeod lol.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

You've had that planned for awhile, at least since you changed your avatar :p

I actually changed my avatar for a different joke I had and still have planned. But the occasion lends me to pull another one into the discussion. :v

Eh.

1. Nodlied, is this true?
  2. If so, why didn't you say anything yesterday or today?
  3. WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET IT FROM?
  4. HOW DID JEOD KNOW???

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Eh.

4. HOW DID JEOD KNOW???

Number 3 is the most salient point I'd like to know.

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

Also, if this is true, then not only was my suspicion incorrect, but Nodlied's line about "have to secure the notebook and catch Kira" was a total line of bullshit.

Le gasp!

I want to hear more from both of you, deatheaters.

One thing for sure, Nodlied didn't kill anyone with it.

Chaos you suggested Mojoman he should open it. I assume that's what you want to do yourself?

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Eh.

Watch the video again
    Because I suspect that the killer (possibly two by today's day post) has a way of stealing it or aquiring one.
    It didn't say. It just appeared on my doorstep. However not passing it on or not opening it will return it to its owner. Which is why I wanted to know who the owners were on D2.
  4. HOW DID JEOD KNOW???
    That's what made me so suspicious of Jeod today. The posts I made weren't as related as he said they were and he was extremely certain about his case. Other than spying on me, bussing me which would lead to Mojo having it or handing it to me on N1, I couldn't come up with any other theories. Jeod knew it too well.

3 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Also, if this is true, then not only was my suspicion incorrect, but Nodlied's line about "have to secure the notebook and catch Kira" was a total line of bullshit.

Not really. We secure the debtnote by confiscating it. The OP tells us that it will be confiscated if found on a person during an investigation. However, it will only be permanently confiscated if found on a killer.

3 minutes ago, Voe said:

I want to hear more from both of you, deatheaters.

One thing for sure, Nodlied didn't kill anyone with it.

Chaos you suggested Mojoman he should open it. I assume that's what you want to do yourself?

Also true. It is said to give me access to the death note doc and to know more about it in general.