[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

I think the main benefit from the mason docs is the instant response if you're currently talking to them, to actually see them typing rather than waiting for a notification on here. So it's usually faster. And now that Upas are blocked except for RNGesus abilities, there's not as much incentive for the constant posts to earn them.

I think now that we've executed one plan, a lot of us are like 'whelp, now what?!?"  I suspect tomorrow once we wake up there will be a lively discussion between options 1 and 2 again, plus deciding who we think is most scummy.

The only argument one can make currently is two Organization reads on Orange, although Orange claims he will flip Lab Leader if lynched.

On 5/31/2017 at 9:28 PM, OrangeP47 said:

While normally I'd not react this forcefully, it says that if I flip today, I am lab leader.  This means a lot of our hard laid plans will be totally screwed over if I bite the big one, seeing as I sent a D-mail before Jeod's lab even formed that would alter the D1 vote again.

I'm suspicious of these "hard laid out plans" in the fact that they have apparently not been shared in the lab that we share (Irish, Orange, me).

I'll be working until hammer tomorrow as well, so I may place a vote on Orange tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm giving myself some more time to think about it, because currently I am taking into consideration Orange's plan to change Jeod's D1 vote to ChopBam. Should he flip Lab Leader as claimed, then this plan of his would go into effect. I have to wonder if it will be enough to change the bomb threat that locked away our Gold/Metal Upa actions.

Apologies in advance if I come off as too domineering or overzealous. My plan originally spawned from my thought of KY not really being a threat since he has targeted himself twice.

Operation Skuld (temporary name, also known as Plan S):  We should smoke out the Rounder. If we go back to the original worldline, we have everyone target themselves. There is no other Rounder to collaborate with, so there should at most be two people whose information doesn’t match up as long as we properly share our information. First leading with AC and OC, then the Upa actions. By seeing who’s stories don’t match up, we can determine that the R1 is one of the two. If we fail the first lynch, we’ll get them the second time with the time machine.

I think it’s a decent plan, if you guys can come up with something better, that’s great. But the only way we can get back our Upa actions to try and catch the R1 in a lie is to go back to the original timeline, which means lynching Nodlied for D1.

Before I go

Bells & Whistles

Irish

OP47

Fray

CK

Nod

Jeod

KY

Misa

Voe

KMod

CB

[D0 AC]-[N0 OC]

100-9

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

100-18

N0 Investigation

Fray = T

Voe = T

CK = T

Jeod = T

CK = O

OP47 = T

Jeod = O

Voe = T

Self = ?

Self = O

OP47 = T

[D1 AC]-[D1 OC]

100-9

82-15

91-15

82-15

100-18

82-15

100-18

100-18

82-15

100-18

100-18

[N1 AC]-[N1 OC]

100-10

80-16

90-18

90-18

100-20

80-16

100-20

100-20

80-16

L 100-20

100-20

N1 Investigation

KMod = T

Kmod = T

Self = T

OP47=O

Kmod = T

Kmod = T

Self = T

Self = ? 

Kmod = T

Jeod = T

Jeod= T

Upa Count

G→0

G→0

M

2G→M

M→0

G,M→M

N1 Actions

Track ChopBam Target Jeod

Track Jeod Target Kmod

X

Untold

X

Watch Self Trade Upa

X

X

Random Misa

Watch Self

X

[D2 AC]-[D2 OC]

100-10

70-14

90-18

90-18

100-20

60-12

100-20

100-20

80-16 

60-12

100-20

[N2 AC]-[N2 OC]

100-6

67-11

89-11

89-11

100-11

67-11

100-11

Lynch

X

100-11

N2 Investigation

Nod = T

Fray = T

KY = T

Self = ? 

Self = ?

Self = ?

X

OP47 = O

X

KY = T

Upa Count

G→0

M→0

M→0

GM→?

X

GM

M

N2 Actions

Tracker OP 47 Blocked

Untold Fray Blocked

Random Voe Blocked

Untold

X

X

[D3 AC]-[D3 OC]

100-6

44-11

78-11

78-11

89-11

67-11

X

X

100-11

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

The only argument one can make currently is two Organization reads on Orange, although Orange claims he will flip Lab Leader if lynched.

I'm suspicious of these "hard laid out plans" in the fact that they have apparently not been shared in the lab that we share (Irish, Orange, me).

The plan was Jeod's plan that we already did last day phase. Due to the nature of this game, we can accidentally undo it if we're not careful is my point.

So what we have now is Orange having the highest organisation chance, yes? Does that mean that he also has the highest rounder chance though? (If it's a chance.) If so, then I think we may have our guy.

I don't think Orange is likely to be the other Rounder. He was the first to put up his new stats, which as it turns out match with many of ours. I suspect Killing You to be a decent lynch for today, but I also think it best to reverse our changes to D1.

So, here's what we'll do. We'll set up a tie vote on OrangeP47 and Killing You, or some other player. If OrangeP47 has the lower OC, he'll be lynched. We can reverse our D-Mail actions, which will allow kamuixmod to live. Kamuixmod can deadvote for the opposite player for D3, tipping the tie. When he survives due to the reversal, then Player X  will be lynched.

Furthermore. If we decide to reverse the D-Mails, then we need to ensure they're actually reversed and not simply changed. Therefore, we need to ask Category 5 if using the time leap machine makes it possible to cancel D-Mail actions. It may not be enough that we just send D-Mails to change our D1 votes back to normal. That's still a time machine use.

He's working right now, but I can tell you that as long as the attractor field goes back to normal the Organization won't pick up on it. It's like how in the show they weren't able to delete the D-mails they sent, but they were able to send another D-mail sayings stuff like "haha jk." Which would end up bringing the world back to the original world line and for each D-mail reversed, it'd push back the day the Organization did the bomb threat.

6 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

He's working right now, but I can tell you that as long as the attractor field goes back to normal the Organization won't pick up on it. It's like how in the show they weren't able to delete the D-mails they sent, but they were able to send another D-mail sayings stuff like "haha jk." Which would end up bringing the world back to the original world line and for each D-mail reversed, it'd push back the day the Organization did the bomb threat.

The gang also had to delete the original D-Mail from SERN's database before it could be read. There was no "haha jk" for that one.

20 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Btw, Moe, can you confirm that there was a 3-person lab D1?

This is correct. It was OrangeP47, Moe, and Misa. They had kept Misa's membership a secret for some reason.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

This is correct. It was OrangeP47, Moe, and Misa. They had kept Misa's membership a secret for some reason.

I take no responsibility for the agreements Mojoman made with others prior me joining the game. Misa and Mojo agreed to keep the lab secret as a counterweight to Jeod.

Received confirmation: in order to remove detection of time machine use, Nodlied must be lynched on D1 and Misa must be lynched on D2. Here's the problem:

DAY 1

Kamuixmod - 4 - (ChopBam, Jeod, kamuixmod, OrangeP47)

Nodlied - 2 - (Moe, Nodlied)

Chaos_Knight - 1 - (Chaos_Knight)

FRAYDO - 1 - (FRAYDO)

Killing_You - 1 - (Killing_You)

Misa - 1 - (Misa)

TheIrishman - 1 - (TheIrishman)

DAY 2

Misa - 3 (FRAYDO, Jeod, TheIrishman)

Jeod - 2 (Chaos_Knight, OrangeP47, kamuixmod)

Killing_You - 1 - (ChopBam)

kamuixmod - 1 - (Nodlied)

We need to send at least two D-Mails for Day 1 to alter the votes to Nodlied. OrangeP47 has already sent one to change my vote to ChopBam, which means only one more needs to be sent. Only lab members in #8/10 can do this, which means it must be Voe, myself, or TheIrishMan.

Once Day 1 is reverted, Day 2 will continue with the tie vote between me and Misa. I would be lynched for having lower OC unless we can also alter one of the votes on me.

Here is what I propose:

1. OrangeP47 uses a D-Mail action to change my D1 vote to ChopBam (done)

2. TheIrishMan uses a D-Mail action to change ChopBam's D1 vote to Nodlied

3. Voe uses a D-Mail action to change OrangeP47's D2 vote to Misa

This should clear up the timeline.

##vote OrangeP47

6 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

You might want to change the colour of that text, Jeod. :v

It was copied from the CVC on Page 32.

@FRAYDO The proposal is simple. OrangeP47 is supposedly the lab leader for today. To move back to the original world line, we must ensure Nodlied is lynched on D1 and that Misa is lynched on D2. The steps I outlined above make that possible.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Let's not forget our more powerful timeleap, not just d-mail.

The only ones who could use a time leap to achieve the same results are Voe and TheIrishMan. Still, the same two people would need to submit their actions.