[Closed4now] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VI (Even more Shocking than expected!)

VERTi60

I did have a 25% jam chance.

Also this might be Vertis way of resetting the game. Everyone dies and in comes the Voetagory 5.

I've got knowledge of an experimental vehicle. And those have proved time and time again to run town into the ground. Jeod consistently picks power roles. But now that this MAD tank revelation has come up, it's even better for us.

My bet is that our power plant will become damaged, which thankfully will unshroud the allies. The hardest part of the game (finding allies when their actions would be untraceable) has been basically figured out for us. A small price to pay in my opinion.

Woah...maybe we could get Cat5 to join, but I think he's working until 9pm EST tonight, which'll be after D1. And I want to say I'm surprised we're in this situation, but I'm not really. Ya know, because Mojo's a dumbass. :p

Meme's aside, I'm a bit confused. Googled it and a MAD Tank is essentially a suicide tank, so it seems Jeod is basically confirmed Town at this point (I'll admit, I'm a bit shocked). I'm happy though that I kinda called it with the concept of chaos :b But I still don't understand how him getting shot would cause the early detonation. Also Jeod claimed vehicle armor, so it seems Mojo is infantry or a building because otherwise Jeod would've died immediately.

It's not a way of resetting the game. It's my role mechanic, and just because I pick power roles doesn't mean they're always bad for town. I chose the M.A.D. Tank this time because I wanted to be town.

I don't think any normal Soviet infantry would have knowledge of an experimental vehicle, and the buildings that can shoot don't match his 25% claim. That means you're a third party.

MAD Tank? Makes me sad.

I don't know why scum would be so blatant D1, but this is clearly a "bad move" (TM).

##vote Mojoman

I will be somewhat busy today up until hammer, but I'll check in and heavily consider my vote before it's too late, definitely.

Just now, Jeod said:

I don't think any normal Soviet infantry would have knowledge of an experimental vehicle, and the buildings that can shoot don't match his 25% claim. That means you're a third party.

Last RA game, the mafia players had information beforehand in the scum doc that there was an experimental vehicle when I was the submarine. Maybe it happened again?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

MAD Tank? Makes me sad.

I don't know why scum would be so blatant D1, but this is clearly a "bad move" (TM).

##vote Mojoman

I will be somewhat busy today up until hammer, but I'll check in and heavily consider my vote before it's too late, definitely.

The irony that you helped lead a train on me for what you're doing right now, last game. >.>

Is there early hammer? If not, I'll vote too.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

The irony that you helped lead a train on me for what you're doing right now, last game. >.>

Is there early hammer? If not, I'll vote too.

I think we can all agree, regardless of other factors/results, Mojo has given us "more to work with" than in past games, heh.

5 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Interaction with the thread is good enough for me!

##SHOOT JEOD

Mojoman, you've earned the official "Voe Seal of Approval". 

43 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##vote Mojoman

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Mojoman to be lynched!

25 minutes ago, Misa said:

##vote Mojoman

[Vote Counted] Misa voted Mojoman to be lynched!

22 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

##vote Mojoman

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted Mojoman to be lynched!

13 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

##vote Mojoman

[Vote Counted] TheIrishman voted Mojoman to be lynched!

Time Left:
0 day(s), 3  hour(s), 5 min(s)

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted Mojoman
Killing You voted nobody
Misa voted Mojoman
Mojoman voted OrangeP47
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted Mojoman
TheIrishman voted Mojoman

5/10 votes casted so far
Mojoman has the most votes - 4

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

How the crap don't you know how the MAD tank works? :v

It's literally a unit in our most played project.

I've only ever played RA 3 once, otherwise I've played C&C 3 plenty. But I joined this forum due to Cat5, not because of RA >.>

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I've only ever played RA 3 once, otherwise I've played C&C 3 plenty. But I joined this forum due to Cat5, not because of RA >.>

Oh shoo you! 

##Vote TheIrishman

:v

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

In Red Alert, the M.A.D. Tank did a percentage of damage to vehicles and buildings with a shockwave that went off after a short timer after deployment. Three M.A.D. Tanks, therefore, would be enough to destroy some smaller buildings like Power Plants. In APB 1.2.x, it was a popular strategy in Keep Off The Grass to have 3 or 4 of these things go off in the center of the map to take out the Allied Gap Generator.

Just now, Jeod said:

In Red Alert, the M.A.D. Tank did a percentage of damage to vehicles and buildings with a shockwave that went off after a short timer after deployment. Three M.A.D. Tanks, therefore, would be enough to destroy some smaller buildings like Power Plants. In APB 1.2.x, it was a popular strategy in Keep Off The Grass to have 3 or 4 of these things go off in the center of the map to take out the Allied Gap Generator.

3 MAD tanks are enough to destroy everything that isn't an infantry unit or flying in the air.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

The percentage thing was true in RA, so therefore iirc it couldn't destroy buildings. It'd take a third, then a third off the remaining health (not original health), etc.