[Game Over-Warmonger Victory] Cuban Missile Crisis Mafia

OrangeP47

Oh yeah autopsy has to be a dead player. So once again useless. Wasn't even allowed to find out what REALLY killed Kennedy.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

So, the autopsy is the one shot ability you already used.

No everything is unlimited use. One time use was something I said in hopes that scum wouldn't think I'm a threat. The nugget of truth is that I targeted cat5 that night, and I did it to figure out his alignment.

Just now, Killing You said:

So why would you bring any of this up in the first place? None of this would've happened if you hadn't spoken up.

Don't suppose you have an action that'll counter your other action and let me vote for Retaliation do you?

20 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Since Retaliation claims to be an actual cop rather than some weird one time use kind of investigation, I say we give him a night to prove it. Target whoever you're most suspicious of. With Jeod's presence, whether he watches you or not should be enough to guarantee your safety.

##Unvote

Jeod, you could be right about the Russian World Leader being scum, but from history I'd doubt it.

This all leans my suspicions more towards FRAYDO or Shade then.

Don't suppose you'd be willing to change your vote back then? At the very least Retaliation admitted that he was lying about his abilities.

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

So why would you bring any of this up in the first place? None of this would've happened if you hadn't spoken up.

You guys demanded I start talking. Irish at least along with shade. Can't remember who else. So I started talking about what was on my mind i.e. how targeting cat5 was a huge mistake.

I don't know if you notice but it's the end of day 2 and we're only on page 13. The activity this game has been super low, and I was fine with talking to get other people to talk.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Don't suppose you'd be willing to change your vote back then? At the very least Retaliation admitted that he was lying about his abilities.

He's scum. He knows I'm telling the truth. The moment I die a huge target is on his back and scum likes to lie low.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

He's scum. He knows I'm telling the truth. The moment I die a huge target is on his back and scum likes to lie low.

You think TheIrishMan is scum? I'm not so sure yet. I know that I don't exactly like Shade's behavior after the public outing of a cop and a watcher. It seems like a fight-or-flight response.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

The only other possible lynch for today aside from FRAYDO, with the numbers we have here at the moment, is ChopBam. Do we suspect him as much as FRAYDO?

I see zero reason to suspect ChopBam, really.

I'm inclined to believe him for now, although I don't appreciate him lying about his abilities, it wouldn't be the first time Town has done it to try and either catch scum or avoid becoming a target. In fact, Cat 5 does it all the time. Also no one else has counterclaimed cop, and in this game I would expect there to be at least one cop.

Retaliation, if I were Scum, I'd try to push the lynch towards you to get rid of the cop and prevent you from investigating me >.>

Between FRAYDO and Shade, they're both almost equal as Scum for me, but Shade's behavior wins out.

##vote Shade939

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I'm inclined to believe him for now, although I don't appreciate him lying about his abilities, it wouldn't be the first time Town has done it to try and either catch scum or avoid becoming a target. In fact, Cat 5 does it all the time. Also no one else has counterclaimed cop, and in this game I would expect there to be at least one cop.

Retaliation, if I were Scum, I'd try to push the lynch towards you to get rid of the cop and prevent you from investigating me >.>

Between FRAYDO and Shade, they're both almost equal as Scum for me, but Shade's behavior wins out.

##vote Shade939

Vote Counted!

CVC

World Tension is at 40

Nodlied voted no one
Jeod voted no one
TheIrishman voted Shade
FRAYDO voted ChopBam
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
Killing_You voted Retaliation
Shade cannot vote
Retaliation voted FRAYDO
Mojoman voted no one

FRAYDO leads with 5/8 votes cast!

I also haven't seen evidence that Shade's ability is useful. Naturally, a townie wouldn't want to come out and say "oh yeah that ability is legit", but if there are no objections, then if the ability is legitimate then one of our less active players has a daykill and it would be wise to only allow them one shot.

##vote Shade939

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

##vote Shade939

I'll remind everyone I was going to use my ability on Irish tonight, since I suspect that he has the passive scum ability I was warned about disabling.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'll remind everyone I was going to use my ability on Irish tonight, since I suspect that he has the passive scum ability I was warned about disabling.

You said you can rearm someone. Is this a second, different ability?

Just now, Jeod said:

I also haven't seen evidence that Shade's ability is useful. Naturally, a townie wouldn't want to come out and say "oh yeah that ability is legit", but if there are no objections, then if the ability is legitimate then one of our less active players has a daykill and it would be wise to only allow them one shot.

##vote Shade939

Vote counted!

CVC

World Tension is at 40

Nodlied voted no one
Jeod voted Shade
TheIrishman voted Shade
FRAYDO voted ChopBam
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
Killing_You voted Retaliation
Shade cannot vote
Retaliation voted FRAYDO
Mojoman voted no one

FRAYDO and Shade lead with 6/8 votes cast!

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Also, this may be important to WT. A detail in my role PM indicates that it's possible for a mafia death to raise tension. To me this says that it's entirely possible for high ranking Americans or Russians/Soviets to be scum. A specific example that came to mind when I made the connection was KY and his claim to be Khrushchev.

It was specific for my character like your own warning.